Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mohammed Farah born in Somalia did it again!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.

Re: Mohammed Farah born in Somalia did it again!

Postby ZubeirAwal » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:14 pm

Check the wristband:

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ZubeirAwal » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:15 pm

xatta if mo farax actually wanted to represent this fockin shite flag :som: he would have worn it too, but as you can see he doesn't.

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:17 pm

Early life and education[edit source | editbeta]

Born in Somalia, on 23 March 1983,[14]

Please correct me as iam confused:
i own Wikipedia? Or is Wikipedia paid by HAG? :lol:

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Postby LeJusticier » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:19 pm

xatta if mo farax actually wanted to represent this fockin shite flag :som: he would have worn it too, but as you can see he doesn't.

Kid take chill pill.

:whoa:

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:19 pm

sufiboy, i didnt made up this "born in Somalia". You see son, what you claim is fairytale and what i say is based on facts :lol:
Nevertless this is time for celebration.

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:20 pm

Kid take chill pill.

:whoa:

:russ: :dead:
waan la yaabay your sufi brother, akhi.
He goes crazy just because i gave fact.
I didnt say Mo Farah is Unionist or whatsoever.

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ZubeirAwal » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:21 pm

I quote the hero that is Edna Aden
"Mo Farah may have been born in Mogadishu, as were many Somalilanders who happened to be working or living there during the time when Somaliland and Somalia were united, but he is not from Somalia. He is from Somaliland. He is from the Isaaq clan, and Jibril Abokor sub-clan, who are not natives of Somalia.
Hutuking you can say all what you want but you know what my adeer Mo farax repps :sland: :sland: :sland:

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:22 pm

what are you celebrating its farah gold is for britain not somalia
KKKkkkk are you kenyan? If you are, i can understand your frustration :pac: :umad:
Hahaha
Safariboy is mad cuz a son of mogadishu crushed his dreams :lol:
Looooool :lol: :up:

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:24 pm

War yaa ilaahay yaqaano.
So you are saying BBC, Aljazeera, Wikipedia are false when they say: Mo Farah born in Somalia.
Will you jump, beat ur chest like monkey and say: Oi, he is not born in Somalia, but in Somaliland.
That would be embarrassing moment :sadcam:

Kid, i said he is born in Somalia. That is a fact, just like saying there is only One God. That is also a fact.
I never said Mo Farah is unionist or something like that.

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:25 pm

:wtf:

Waar abukar maa shaydaanka kugu kaacay ... There's trolling and hving a mental down calm down Youngblood

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ZubeirAwal » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:27 pm

War yaa ilaahay yaqaano.
So you are saying BBC, Aljazeera, Wikipedia are false when they say: Mo Farah born in Somalia.
Will you jump, beat ur chest like monkey and say: Oi, he is not born in Somalia, but in Somaliland.
That would be embarrassing moment :sadcam:

Kid, i said he is born in Somalia. That is a fact, just like saying there is only One God. That is also a fact.
I never said Mo Farah is unionist or something like that.
I just stated a fact that he represents what you call 'Secessionists' got a problem? go fock yourself.

Aisha, this demented retard hutuking always goes on about SL and haddu wuxu rabba inu ka xanaajiyo SLers by adding that un-necessary shit to the title, we all know what MF represents so there's no need to mention Somalia anyway :childplease:

Keyblade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Keyblade » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:28 pm

"Mo Farah may have been born in Mogadishu, as were many Somalilanders who happened to be working or living there during the time when Somaliland and Somalia were united, but he is not from Somalia. He is from Somaliland. He is from the Isaaq clan, and Jibril Abokor sub-clan, who are not natives of Somalia.
Hutuking you can say all what you want but you know what my adeer Mo farax repps :sland: :sland: :sland:
Last time I checked, Mogadishu was in Somalia and not Never...I mean Somaliland. So what are you trying to dispute?

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:28 pm

kkkkkkkkk qabuurogaleenboy gone mad.

:win:

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Postby LeJusticier » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:30 pm

Abukar
@ end of the day we are all Somalis. Events like that we have to celebrate together. I guarantee you our sovereignty won't affected.

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ZubeirAwal » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:31 pm

Last time I checked, Mogadishu was in Somalia and not Never...I mean Somaliland. So what are you trying to dispute?
Oh great now judge judy wants to get involved to

RW the OP needs to give credit where it's due, the shit that gets me mad is that this twat parades around the forum talking shit about SL but then celebrates a SL'ers success for somalis, wa fuckin munafiq.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.