Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mohammed Farah born in Somalia did it again!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Re: Mohammed Farah born in Somalia did it again!

Postby skywalker25 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:01 pm

skywalker25 Unlike you I don't worship individuals or clan, I will point out faults where there is and also give credit where it is due. Well that is a
charity he set up where other people donate, it's not out of his pocket. Besides charity should start with immediate family...
2 questions....

1, Can you tell me where I have posted anything or any important person from my tribe.

2, How do you know he doesnt donate from his own pocket, do you have a link to his accountant....

Let me simplify it for you. Time is money my friend. Just from the amount of his time this charity consumes its fair to say he might aswell be spending money. Not that I think he doesnt spend money. I think the man is exceptional and your just bitter because of his tribe... So just kick back and stop derailing the topic. Go post more nonsense about the phantom oil in Oodweyne. :mrgreen:

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ceelafweyn-Bancade ' Qardhaasa cadde Yoonisoo, qoodhiyaan ahaye ~~

Postby MrPrestige » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:09 pm

Aren't you the one who worships Dahabshiil ? :lol: , let's not even go there. As for me knowing whether Mo Farah donates from his pocket or not, do you really
think A man that can't help his own immediate family living below poverty has magic funds to help others? Let's hope this latest medals bring him some fortunes
so he can help his poor mother and brothers back home...

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.

Postby ZubeirAwal » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:10 pm

Isaaq on Isaaq fighting about a Isaaq's success :wtf: we are surely nearing the qiyama.

skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Postby skywalker25 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:14 pm

Im out....

Okay Mr Prestige Mo Farah is broke

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ZubeirAwal » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:15 pm

Aren't you the one who worships Dahabshiil ? :lol: , let's not even go there. As for me knowing whether Mo Farah donates from his pocket or not, do you really
think A man that can't help his own immediate family living below poverty has magic funds to help others? Let's hope this latest medals bring him some fortunes
so he can help his poor mother and brothers back home...
Mo farah can buy the whole HY :russ:

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:18 pm

Haven't you seen his brother living in a mud hut in the link posted by the guardian? :lol:

NewHargeisaGirl
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby NewHargeisaGirl » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:19 pm

^ tell him to donate few dollars to skhranka Ina Baxar :lol:

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:19 pm

At all these nyggas nut hugging another man's achievement, he doesn't know u, when his training hard in Portland, Oregon, his only thinking about winning and not ur sorry asses. I would like to congratulate the brother who's hard work is paying off and getting much needed respect around the world. Its good to see kenyans and Ethiopians upset since they never expected a new threat, a Somali one at that beating them in every corner.

Keyblade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Keyblade » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:20 pm

:lol:
Abubakar you are so easy to offend.

Why did it take so long, I was surprised he didn't get anything after the olympics.
Title: Somali-born

You: He is not Somali how dare you say such a thing. RAWR RAWR SOMALILAND ISAAQ RAWR. Look at this article for proof.
Mohamed Farah was born in Somalia
See? S-O-M-A-L-I-L-A-N-D. RAWWR

NewHargeisaGirl
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby NewHargeisaGirl » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:22 pm

At all these nyggas nut hugging another man's achievement, he doesn't know u, when his training hard in Portland, Oregon, his only thinking about winning and not ur sorry asses. I would like to congratulate the brother who's hard work is paying off and getting much needed respect around the world. Its good to see kenyans and Ethiopians upset since they never expected a new threat, a Somali one at that beating them in every corner.
girl please you wish he was a BOON :roll:

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ZubeirAwal » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:24 pm

Haven't you seen his brother living in a mud hut in the link posted by the guardian? :lol:
They distance themselves from eachother, mo makes more than 10mil a year if he wanted to he'd make every resident of cerigabo FAT you'd be ignornat to say the man ain't got money, plus a up-coming bonus check for winning two more gold medals :lol:

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:30 pm

Why did it take so long, I was surprised he didn't get anything after the olympics.

You: He is not Somali how dare you say such a thing. RAWR RAWR SOMALILAND ISAAQ RAWR. Look at this article for proof.
I see what you did there :lol:

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ZubeirAwal » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:31 pm

I don't get it son, Somaliland rawr rawr-what?

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:40 pm

:Heh: :deadrose:

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:44 pm

Abu You're an ignorant kid, If he made that much of a money, don't you think he would have helped his poor mother? What kind of man wouldn't help
his mother if he had had the money, take your bull elsewhere.

His other brother is also a burglar (thief), who steals for a living. That doesn't sound like a "wealthy" family.

Mo Farah’s brother returns to prison despite vowing to turn his life around after spending time in jail following London riots
Omar Farah breached a 16-week suspended sentence for burglary and a string of other offences
The 20-year-old vowed to transform his life and train as a designer
It comes two-years after he spent time in jail following the London riots

By TARA BRADY
PUBLISHED: 08:39 GMT, 30 June 2013

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2cB8Us5DA

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.