Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I'm in London on a short visit, this a Snet legend(feedback)

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Lamagoodle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: I'm in London on a short visit, this a Snet legend(feedb

Postby Lamagoodle » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:51 pm

Lama

No, I have not read the book. But I will put it in my to read list. No I have not visited Germany, but currently I am reading a book about the six princesses of King George the 3rd. I was shocked to read how the English royals were mixed with the protestant English Monarch. I mean, I always knew The royal were all Germans but I had no idea to what extent. The Baden Wurttemberg-- and Brandburg were a continuous presence in the book. LOL The eldest daughter of the king was married to a prince from Wurttemberg. I wonder why the English are so linked to the Germanic people? Is the Entire English island a german indigenous people? :)
Basra , that dude was married to Charlotte of Mecklenburg (dutchess of a small german town and her father was King of Hannover.

You see, until Von Bismark's era in the middle of the 19th century, there existed no country Germany; there were dozens of saxon kingdoms; in fact, most of Europe's royal houses have origins in Germany. so, to answer your question; it is natural selection.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:00 pm

Lama

What makes u an expert of them? U seem very traditional, and pro Somali patriot, I would think u would be clueless in this matter of "Saxon-neo-royalty'; affair. :stylin:

Lamagoodle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lamagoodle » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:11 am

Lama

What makes u an expert of them? U seem very traditional, and pro Somali patriot, I would think u would be clueless in this matter of "Saxon-neo-royalty'; affair. :stylin:
I have passon for knowledge.

I am a secular, marxist and patriotic somali who has passion for German metaphysics.

jetzt glücklich mein liebling?

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:49 pm

Lama

I have passon for knowledge.

I am a secular, marxist and patriotic somali who has passion for German metaphysics.

jetzt glücklich mein liebling?

A secular? :lol: Somehow I find that funny Lama. Its seems ironic or contradictory. U strike me as traditionalist slash conservative. :lol:

U cant be secular and Somali patriotic at the same time. its oxymoron. Marxist? Well, that is possible and not entirely impossible. :stylin:

OliveOil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Postby OliveOil » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:14 pm

;) :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Lamagoodle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lamagoodle » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:26 am

Basra, I belong to a dying breed of somali patriots; Inspired by Marxism (note I am not a communist) and secularism, I yearn to see the eradication of tribalism.

I am also a panafricanist and harbour afrocentrism thought processes.

Where do you stand on the political scale?

KabaToleWaalan

Postby KabaToleWaalan » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:03 am

Basra, I belong to a dying breed of somali patriots; Inspired by Marxism (note I am not a communist) and secularism, I yearn to see the eradication of tribalism.

Adeer Lama, iska yara dhig geedka aad smoke-gareysid ee Bob Marley isku barateen, ku dadaaleyi in aad pick up-gareysid kutaabka kariimka..I can clearly see they you are tinting towards atheism if you are openly declaring you affection for Kufar yahuud Karl Mar

Lamagoodle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lamagoodle » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:46 am

Kabotolewow

:lol:

Karl Marx qoraaladiisa weligaa ma akhrisay mise suuqyada ayaad ka maqashey?

There is the Karl Marx, the prophet ( inspiring the religion of communism) ; Karl Marx, the economist ( conceptualising the Value of labour); Karl Marx, the philosopher ( Advancing dialectics of enlightenment)... hadaba keed baad ula jeedaa?

KabaToleWaalan

Postby KabaToleWaalan » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:29 am

I read the part he said "religion is a tool to manipulate and subjugate" in otherwords he said make sure u discard religion ..sxb..I have taken looked at his Communist Mannifesto

La soco I am the Menace

Lamagoodle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lamagoodle » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:42 am

I read the part he said "religion is a tool to manipulate and subjugate" in otherwords he said make sure u discard religion ..sxb..I have taken looked at his Communist Mannifesto

La soco I am the Menace
Lol@@@@@@ at I am Menace.

He also wrote that religion was opium to the people (in reference to interest rates). Don't you agree with that? Look at the fanatics; muslims, xtians, jews, hindus, budhists, and every other religion, and how they justify their heinous actions. Every religion claims that it is the right one.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:51 pm

:stylin: Key words are 'dying breed'. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

How old are you Lama?

You are WHAT? Panafricanist and harbor afrocentrism thought processes? Is that a nice way of saying u are an adoon lover? Perhaps u mean to say, u r a patriotic Somali-ist. Which is accurate given your known character here in Somalinet. OF ALL the names u have used here in Somalinet, one thing always betrays your anonymity. Your thorough (a very English centric word) love for anything Somali. U r a walking old Somali Nostalgia. :clap:

Where do I stand in political scale? I am Fiscally Conservative meaning---pro greedy Capitalism, but Socially-- Liberal-- meaning Anti Conservative bigots. So u can say---I am an independent leaning towards Liberalism. Does that answer your question habibti? :?

KabaToleWaalan

Postby KabaToleWaalan » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:39 pm

La soco I am the Menace
Lol@@@@@@ at I am Menace.

He also wrote that religion was opium to the people (in reference to interest rates). Don't you agree with that? Look at the fanatics; muslims, xtians, jews, hindus, budhists, and every other religion, and how they justify their heinous actions. Every religion claims that it is the right one.

But sxb all the things he said is discredited by calling people to abandon religion all together..so I earnestly ask you Lama, when was the last time u praye salat?

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:35 am

^ What about if he never prayed? Are you going to chop his head off? Ever read the verse that says, 'Wala taksibu kullu nafsin illa alayha. Walla taziru waziratun wizra okhra' = And whatever [wrong] any human being commits rests upon himself alone; and no bearer of burdens shall be made to bear another's burden. Worry about yours, awoowe.

Plus, since when did Menace become wadaad? :lupe:

Lamagoodle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lamagoodle » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:50 am

Basra,
I am culturally conservative. I am nostalgic about the undiluted Somali culture that existed before the inception of wahabism.

I also view myself as an African. I love African literature, food, fauna, people and mindful of my African heritage. I am a vocal opponent of African dictators. I am aware of our history.

I am a somali and on somali issues, I could be described with these words:

I am of the classical liberal school which advocates for the freedom of the individual.

Age; I think you and I are in the same bracket ( we are not the oldest or the youngest).

BTW, I gather that your political stance is a US-centric one.

I am the reincarnation of Gamadiid, Sir Luggooyo, Mowak and the Law24

Kabotolewaalan;
You are confusing secularism with atheism. Secularism is not about denying the existence of Allah. It is about governance; the seperation of state and religion. Aren't you a secular guy?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secularism

Menace; have a look at this thread

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=327071

Twistow, soo aduunyo gudoon maha saaxib?

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:07 pm

Lama! I knew it! :stylin: U r former Gamadid, Sir Lug, possible--from way, way back-- Xoogsade. (or Original Cilmiile) Fascinating human being u r dear! :stylin:

Lama,

Let me ask u a crucial question: DO u shave your head in real life? :?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.