Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Axmad madoobe is very Loyal Soldier

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Sheikh Mustafa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Axmad madoobe is very Loyal Soldier

Postby Sheikh Mustafa » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:27 am

http://jowhar.com/news.php?readmore=1396

Xassan Daahir repudiated Axmad Madoobe when he brought kenya. Now its Axmad Madoobe turn to tell his story to the boss when Injail.

quark
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Axmad madoobe is very Loyal Soldier

Postby quark » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:51 am

I still don't get it, why on earth are they protecting the pioneer of terrorism in somalia? :mindblown: He killed more of his own people and yet they still stand behind him. Qabyalaad at its extreme :meles: war send the nigga to the firing squad already.

Sheikh Mustafa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sheikh Mustafa » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:55 am

I still don't get it, why on earth are they protecting the pioneer of terrorism in somalia? :mindblown: He killed more of his own people and yet they still stand behind him. Qabyalaad at its extreme :meles: war send the nigga to the firing squad already.
The guy does not agree with alshabaab anymore. He ran for his life. What should they do with him. Plus Xassan Daahir Issue is not about qabil. Its about what the gov't would have to do with people who run away from alshabaab.

quark
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby quark » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:13 am

The guy does not agree with alshabaab anymore. He ran for his life. What should they do with him. Plus Xassan Daahir Issue is not about qabil. Its about what the gov't would have to do with people who run away from alshabaab.
Sxb, if anybody deserves amnesty is the youth he helped brainwash. The man escaped inner shabbab war and hasn't changed ideology. Him, godane, shongole, cali dheere, robow etc deserve nothing but capital punishment for their crimes.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:34 pm

Hear Hear! :up:

Marques
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Marques » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:38 pm

If he was caught alive then you have a point. But he was an escapee and handed himself in, it's an unwritten rule in human law not to punish by death anyone who hands themselves in. Plus this is an incentive for the Gov't strategy against HSM. HSM youth will see that if they leave those troubled lives behind they will not be in threat of death i.e. it's a way of killing the morality of HSM...dadka lacag baa lagu gataa it's a tactic employed since time memorial..

quark
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby quark » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:39 pm

Bro, had he given up when shabaab had the upper hand and controlled almost all of southern somalia, then i could have agreed with you. These guys have wrecked havoc and destroyed lifes with their killings, maimings, stonings, cutting tongues etc.They have to pay for their crimes. I just wish PL one day captures one of these guys :lawd:

GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Postby GeoSeven » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:54 pm

Clan immunity in Somalia :down:

Every clan should send it's prominent terrorist to a government allied clan which doesn't give a shit about him. Ximan and Xeeb should have made Hassan Dahir take a trip to Xamar via Beledweyne. The residents would have been more than happy to arrange for a convenient accident to happen to him before he flew off to Xamar. No dramas.

quark
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby quark » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:58 pm

Geo, that's one of the things i hate most about us, we will stand for the worst among us because of qabil :down: The other shit is caano qabil BS :mindblown: where is the logic to that

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:01 pm

Clan immunity in Somalia :down:

Every clan should send it's prominent terrorist to a government allied clan which doesn't give a shit about him. Ximan and Xeeb should have made Hassan Dahir take a trip to Xamar via Beledweyne. The residents would have been more than happy to arrange for a convenient accident to happen to him before he flew off to Xamar. No dramas.
:up: stupid zoomaalis

GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Postby GeoSeven » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:06 pm

There's no justice in Somalia man. I can go to Somalia, shoot a man dead with impunity and know I will be ok so long as I have clan members around me and I can afford to pay whatever blood money is asked for. It's nomad mentality from 10,000 BC and it's application in 2013 won't ever make sense in modern times.

quark
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby quark » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:12 pm

There's no justice in Somalia man. I can go to Somalia, shoot a man dead with impunity and know I will be ok so long as I have clan members around me and I can afford to pay whatever blood money is asked for. It's nomad mentality from 10,000 BC and it's application in 2013 won't ever make sense in modern times.
:snoop:
an innocent man from your qabil who even doesn't know you exist will still get killed by another idiot from your victims clan as revenge. Probably a doctor or engineer

Insomniac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Insomniac » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:30 pm

Leave the Rt. Honourable Sheikh Xasan Daahir Aweys alone.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.