Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

comments from very ignorant/non intergrated somalis ...

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BantuAliyonKismayo

Re: comments from very ignorant/non intergrated somalis ...

Postby BantuAliyonKismayo » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:51 pm

Since when do Somali think like asians? How many somali do you know that will go to a bank and take out a fiftyk loan and open a 24hr liquor store, takeaway, car wash or anything these aisans profit from? Exactly. So no Somalida don't look up to asians. We look up to our fellow africans because like I said we sympathize with them a great deal. This is nothing to be a shame off. Stop mentioning asians because we definitely dont think like them. An Asian will leave his country so he can open a shop in UK or USA. Do somalida do that? exactly. Somalida came with empty pockets and have started from the bottom.

We don't take loans because most of us believe its haram and will even go to great lengths in stopping a fellow somali from getting a loan from the bank. Do asians do that? exactly. So we scrape the bottom of the diigsy and who is scrapping it longer than us? AA's. Who is doing it better then us? AA's. Marka your rationale is a very fanatical one. These guys (aa's) are in our class and is our competition. Nothing wrong with admiring our competition that's beating us for now. But to compete with people (aisans) who think different and generally do business different just doesn't work. I Have never seen a somali mechanic shop, never have I seen a somali run care home, never have I seen a somali takeaway. We don't have a niche where as these asians do all those I have mentioned. It's there niche. We need to find our niche and until then we must copy the AA's in how to scrape the botton very good for last bit of money that's not squeezed out of the public.

Spec2014
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Spec2014 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:01 pm

@Bantu

You're still yacking about the American Negro?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Give it up imbecile I've summed up everything I've had to say about that! Perhaps you should go back to Topix you slimy African American scum bag try to redeem them from the relentless onslaught they face on there!!
Last edited by Spec2014 on Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ASMtimacade

Postby ASMtimacade » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:04 pm

Bantus commenting on Somali issues is just sad. Speak for your cousins in Xamar. But not up north. We hate you. We don't want you. Why you ain't up here !

:lost:

SecretAgent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SecretAgent » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:05 pm

Dude half of sacad muse looks bantus wats da difference?

BantuAliyonKismayo

Postby BantuAliyonKismayo » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:19 pm

@Bantu

@ Bantu

Black Nationalism is dead chimp your beating a dead horse!! I was simply highlighting how Asians a much smaller group in America out preform your so called "Superior African Americans"....You suffer from a chronic case of inferiority complex!! African Americans are the scum of North America!! Get it through your simian brain---> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File: ... -05-17.jpg

You're still yacking about the American Negro?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Give it up imbecile I've summed up everything I've had to say about that! Perhaps you should go back to Topix you slimy African American scum bag true redeem from the relentless onslaught they face on there!!
Well have I ever said Asians aren't better then African Americans? exactly. Am saying AA's and Somali are competing for the leftovers and there is nothing wrong with admiring your competitor. Certainly AA's cant compete with asians but they beat somali in every field imaginable. You keep talking about their huge number but I garantee you they beat us in percentage wise aswel. So keep swearing and name calling its all victim talks to me. Am saying stop being a victim and lets compete with our only competitor. Your saying no because they are of low social class and drug addicts and criminals. That's what I call inferiority complex of the highest order. How are you not going to recognize your only competitor because some people of his race are upto no good. This shows that you cant compete with AA's and you have been reduced to crying victim from the sidelines. Naaf is gali oo madowga is celi. Am sad for you.

BantuAliyonKismayo

Postby BantuAliyonKismayo » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:22 pm

Bantus commenting on Somali issues is just sad. Speak for your cousins in Xamar. But not up north. We hate you. We don't want you. Why you ain't up here !

I love SL girls :sland:

Hodan94
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hodan94 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:34 pm

until u meet their male relatives.

Spec2014
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Spec2014 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:43 pm

@Bantu

@ Bantu

Black Nationalism is dead chimp your beating a dead horse!! I was simply highlighting how Asians a much smaller group in America out preform your so called "Superior African Americans"....You suffer from a chronic case of inferiority complex!! African Americans are the scum of North America!! Get it through your simian brain---> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File: ... -05-17.jpg

You're still yacking about the American Negro?? :lol: :lol: Give it up imbecile I've summed up everything I've had to say about that! Perhaps you should go back to Topix you slimy African American scum bag true redeem from the relentless onslaught they face on there!!
Well have I ever said Asians aren't better then African Americans? exactly. Am saying AA's and Somali are competing for the leftovers and there is nothing wrong with admiring your competitor. Certainly AA's cant compete with asians but they beat somali in every field imaginable. You keep talking about their huge number but I garantee you they beat us in percentage wise aswel. So keep swearing and name calling its all victim talks to me. Am saying stop being a victim and lets compete with our only competitor. Your saying no because they are of low social class and drug addicts and criminals. That's what I call inferiority complex of the highest order. How are you not going to recognize your only competitor because some people of his race are upto no good. This shows that you cant compete with AA's and you have been reduced to crying victim from the sidelines. Naaf is gali oo madowga is celi. Am sad for you.

1st of all I don't see my self as victim never have never will !! That's a trait exclusive to the African Americans whom you seem so keen to cuddle with & suck-up to!! You conceded a number of times that they can't seem to even compete with other ethnic groups that are even half their size!! Yet you're set on comparing a group in the 1,000's to one in the 10's of millions??? That's preposterous & laughable how can you be taken seriously?? Then you mention how African Americans are competing for left overs should I laugh or feel pity ?? :lol: :lol: I am finished with this discussion I've made my point crystal clear & you seem dead on the typical whoring campaign of promoting African Americans on a Somali website!! There is a small percentage of Somali's on this site who suffer from chronic identity crisis perhaps you can enlist their support???? But I am not concerned about the plight of African Americans nor in competition with them!! Millions of families in America have discussions that go something like this "Don't be as lazy as African Americans don't speak ghetto....get an education & be somebody" They are butt of everyone's joke & the epitome of failure in America!! You have thoroughly conceded that on this thread a number of times!! There is no point in continuing this discussion! :lol:

Hodan94
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hodan94 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:49 pm

Lol who cares about African Americans. Bantu guy , most Africans despise them anyway. You'd rather be following in the footsteps of Nigerians and Kenyans than AA.

dont bother bringing this crap anyway. there are tons of African websites out there. Join your brothers there. But dont come in here like we can all relate to u cuz we dont know what ur talking abou. I dont care about AA and what they're up to, hell i've never met them in my life. I understand your insecurities, being shipped to a foreign country 100yrs ago...but there is still chance to go back to Tanzania and fully integrate back to your original society.
cheers.

BantuAliyonKismayo

Postby BantuAliyonKismayo » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:09 pm

until u meet their male relatives.
I have no problem there what so ever.

BantuAliyonKismayo

Postby BantuAliyonKismayo » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:18 pm

@Bantu

@ Bantu

You're still yacking about the American Negro?? :lol: :lol: Give it up imbecile I've summed up everything I've had to say about that! Perhaps you should go back to Topix you slimy African American scum bag true redeem from the relentless onslaught they face on there!!

1st of all I don't see my self as victim never have never will !! That's a trait exclusive to the African Americans whom you seem so keen to cuddle with & suck-up to!! You conceded a number of times that they can't seem to even compete with other ethnic groups that are even half their size!! Yet you're set on comparing a group in the 1,000's to one in the 10's of millions??? That's preposterous & laughable how can you be taken seriously?? Then you mention how African Americans are competing for left overs should I laugh or feel pity ?? :lol: :lol: I am finished with this discussion I've made my point crystal clear & you seem dead on the typical whoring campaign of promoting African Americans on a Somali website!! There is a small percentage of Somali's on this site who suffer from chronic identity crisis perhaps you can enlist their support???? But I am not concerned about the plight of African Americans nor in competition with them!! Millions of families in America have discussions that go something like this "Don't be as lazy as African Americans don't speak ghetto....get an education & be somebody" They are butt of everyone's joke & the epitome of failure in America!! You have thoroughly conceded that on this thread a number of times!! There is no point in continuing this discussion! :lol:
Like I said AA's are the lowest in american and somalida are even lower. This is what I mean by they eating left overs. You know if am not clear try questioning me instead of jumping to conclusions. Am not talking about morality am talking prosperity! Either recognize your competitor or keep saying the same lines "oh they dirty" "oh they thieves" "everybody hates them" whilst you stand in a corner biting your nails. Don't play me like am stupid, I know we are more clean and have better morals then AA's but when it comes to prosperity they are light years ahead. Also even in percentage wise they are beating us. Am optimistic because many Somali youngster are in higher education and we will bridge that gap at some point in the near future. Until then however we must respect our competitor prosperity wise without looking at their morals for we have our religion and culture to look at for guidance.

Spec2014
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Spec2014 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:25 pm

@ Bantu

I'll let you keep making your preposterous examples & assertions!! Its no surprise that Bantus are wholly incapable of logically thought or reason!! You are retarded as hell & therefore I will pacify you're stupidity by letting you make the last comment so you can retain some sort of "pride" even if it's just a mere illusion!! Ready set rant------->

BantuAliyonKismayo

Postby BantuAliyonKismayo » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:28 pm

@ Bantu

I'll let you keep making your preposterous examples & assertions!! Its no surprise that Bantus are wholly incapable of logically thought or reason!! You are retarded as hell & therefore I will pacify you're stupidity by letting you make the last comment so you can retain some sort of "pride" even if it's just a mere illusion!! Ready set rant------->
One more fanatic out the way ill consider this.

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:29 pm

I don't know why you folks hate on the offsprings of banu hashim aka bantus :? Their still Somali tho :Heh:

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:57 pm

Is it only me or there are certain individuals (or should I say, their alter-egos) who only show up when certain subjects are being discussed? :|

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.