Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

is this singer slander?

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SecretAgent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: is this singer slander?

Postby SecretAgent » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:20 pm

Dude ur dad was pro kacan dats how he meet ur mom in Xamar 1970s both were kacan singers in school

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:22 pm

If that was the case I would have been pro Siad Bare regime, but no I don't support kacaan or Boli Qaran. Don't try to use Darood as an excuse for my
firm clear stance against the Moryaans of Mogadishu Lol. Many Isaaqs and other Somalilanders share my views, we view the southern people as a backward
anarchic people filled with crab mentality. No wonder your land is burning over 22 years, while Nigerians, Ugandans and Burundians babysit your people.
So is your mother backward and anarchic filled with crab mentality or is she exempt from this?

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ceelafweyn-Bancade ' Qardhaasa cadde Yoonisoo, qoodhiyaan ahaye ~~

Postby MrPrestige » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:25 pm

Southern = Anything below Galkayo especially Hutus in Somalia, it is a code for the Hutu Moryaans.

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:31 pm

Southern = Anything below Galkayo especially Hutus in Somalia, it is a code for the Hutu Moryaans.
So where did it all go sour?
E-Sista - a real isaaq wouldn't ask this kind of stupid demeaning questions about hawiye- isaaqa runta ah way ogyihiin in anaga iyo hawiyaha aan waalaal nahay
viewtopic.php?f=250&t=225511&start=60

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:37 pm

That was not me dude. Got anything better? Other than cry why are you telling the truth about Hutus.

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:41 pm

That was not me dude but a roommate back in college days. Got anything better? Other than cry why are you telling the truth about
Hutus.
Lol, I find it hard to hate you... if only insulting others was a career....

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:44 pm

My political stances are clear > No union with Ugaan-Disho since day one.

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:46 pm

okay mate, put yourself on suicide watch just in case though

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:49 pm

Isn't suicide the norm in Mogadishu? Don't try to project your issues on others transvestite.

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:52 pm

:geek: :geek: :geek:

GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Postby GeoSeven » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:10 pm

If Prestige isn't trolling, he can't possibly mean the crap he's writing :lol:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:12 pm

hutuking & the rest,
isaq yaan loo cayn this crazy red necked warsengeli kid. I doubt he is isaaq and if he is then i guess every qabil have their red necked individual take for instance the red neck representing darood crew on snet was eaglehawk, and xinoow muzambique representing the H-crew.

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:15 pm

If Prestige isn't trolling, he can't possibly mean the crap he's writing :lol:
He might have mental issues, you never know...

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:20 pm

Wa maxay habarka caruurta moryaanta ah? Ileen ciil ba idiin haya. You lot should help your relatives at large in Mogadishu. :up:

Mogadishu - Crazy Town: The cure? Being locked with a hyena

BY JAMES REINL | SEPTEMBER 6, 2013

Crazy Town

After decades of civil war, Somalia is awash in mental illness and without a single trained psychiatrist. That the folk cure for PTSD involves being locked in a room with a hyena isn't helping

MOGADISHU — Mohamed Abdulla Hersi reclines on a foam mattress in the Habeb Rehabilitation Treatment Center's crowded mental ward.

Where is my M-16? My Kalashnikov?" he murmurs... his fatigues suggest he is an ordinary foot soldier -- and yearns to exit the locked compound and return to his comrades in arms. "I have more experience at the bad things," he says.

Somalia has among the highest rates of mental illness globally, affecting at least one-third of its estimated 10 million people, according to the World Health Organization (WHO). Rates are higher in Mogadishu and the turbulent south, where civilians have endured harsher stresses of war, drought, and instability. Many witnesses of bloodshed and atrocities face post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).

These sufferers roam free. Others are locked down, out of sight. Abubakar Mohamed Sheikhow, 23, was chained by his wrists and ankles in a metal shack for 12 months. Neighbors had restrained him after he violently attacked his mother.

Very few if any of the city's wild-eyed denizens receive treatment. On one street in downtown Mogadishu, a dreadlocked woman pulls down her dress and exposes her breasts. Locals say her husband and seven children perished from disease.

Elsewhere, a man grimaces by the roadside. In his hand is a bunch of khat, a socially accepted but addictive stimulant.

Under a nearby bridge, unemployed homeless men with bloodshot eyes rest on flattened cardboard boxes after a night's leaf-chewing.

Dowlay Hassaney, a 27-year-old schizophrenic, was chained to a bush in when health workers found her in 2011. Her husband had been apparently undeterred by her mental state: She gave birth three times during eight years spent shackled in the sun.

At the Mogadishu facility where Hersi lies, vacantly staring into space, mattresses are strewn across floors, squeezed into storerooms and onto porches. Patients while away the hours in idle gossip and argument, hunkered down under flimsy steel roofs.

Abdirahman Ali Awale (Habeb), who founded Mogadishu's first mental clinic in 2005, has been working feverishly over the years to improve and expand care.

"War and conflict is the biggest problem causing mental disorder," says Habeb, his vocal chords straining from the combination of a birth defect and near-constant yelling. "Nobody supports the mental ill people in Somalia."

Habeb looks exhausted and stressed. His son, Mohamed Alrahman Ali, worries that his father is overworked, that his diabetes, weight loss, and quick temper are worsened by helping Somalia's mentally ill. "I cry seven or eight times a day. I don't have any support. I am alone," says Habeb, his left leg jittering restlessly in a manner that resembles many of his patients.

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2 ... s?page=0,0

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:23 pm

*sigh*

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.