Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Hargeisa district larger than Cadaado+Dhusamareb+Ceelbur

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: New Hargeisa district larger than Cadaado+Dhusamareb+Cee

Postby GIJaamac » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:15 pm

Bullshit as usual with no links to back up your claims. Non-hutus come to our cities to work for us like your cousins from SL. We don't invite anyone :clap:
If you still continue you bullshitting, i will post the humiliating pics of your cousins lining up to work for us in 2013. I warn you man. :demonic:

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ceelafweyn-Bancade ' Qardhaasa cadde Yoonisoo, qoodhiyaan ahaye ~~

Postby MrPrestige » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:17 pm

The Mogadishu mayor said many times Mogadishu is for all Somalis, so like I said stop the desperation and have a faith in your own ability. Mogadishu
will never go back to how it was in the past. Humiliation you say, weren't you humiliated enough by the videos showing thousands of your women and
children from Mogadishu begging in the streets of Hargeisa? :lol: Wakas caqliiga Hawiye, futada ayuu caqliiga idinka jiira.

HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HooBariiska » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:41 pm

:deadrose: :deadrose: @ this topic

fellaz relax ...new hargeisa in the house. seriously why can't we all get along

GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GIJaamac » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:09 pm

"Mogadishu is for all somalis" is just friendly sentence and it doesn't mean that come to our city and invest in it. Other wise he would tell that straight . As i said many times, the Hawiyes who became refugees in SL were middle class families and rented villas there. They were not living in refugee camps like bantus and D&M, who are in the video you always post. I'll quote some qaldaan members in snet who were inviting us in their country happily :lol: and proving that Hawiyes used to rent fine houses. We even caused inflation on the rent prices. That's how rich we were. 8-)
HooBariiska » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:57 am

There is this crazy double story property, next to my house, its by far the best looking crib on my street. Some habar younis women from uk owns the property, last year, some haawiye family were renting
this year my cousin is renting it, $300 a month,

For new houses, u can get anything fom $100 to $300 a month for a crazy new house
Siciid85 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:06 am

:shock: If that is the case hargeisa is by far best place to live away from home if you are rer Muqdisho. It's very expensive to live in Nairobi I think Somalis from Xamar should relocate to Hargeisa from Nairobi til things get better in the south.

Somehow dadka xamar ka yimid are terrified of "Waqooyi" they think we hate them.
Siciid85 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:22 am

My muse carre causin just got back from hargeisa. She is damal muse from Muqdisho. She tells me habar gidir are buidling properties in hargeisa and renting like crazy. I don't know about other Somalis, but I know one thing for sure Hawiye have been welcomed in hargeisa with open arms.
LiQaaye_TDH » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:35 am

War Hawiye are all over Somamliland, even Raaxanweyn jareer are all over Somaliland.... I think its good to welcome our somali brothers, they are having it hard Back Home, and we should welcome them with open arms.. There alot of them in Burco Renting houses
gurey25 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:35 pm

Somaliland should import as many somalis as possible from all region of somalia,
We dont mind sharing, and it would be mutually beneficial.
LiQaaye_TDH » Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:03 pm

Burco is so crowded, the population has doubled within the last 2 years, There is a large Hawiye Population in Burco at the moment, they have rented out all the houses and the prices have even gone up sky high, to rent a 4 bedrom house on the outskirts of burco use to cost around 50-80$ dollars, and now its around 100-150$
The_Emperior5 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:05 pm

yeah my house in hargeysa xaafada idacaaada qaar murursade ayaan ka kiireeyee :mrgreen:
You lost, qaldaan boi

Last edited by GIJaamac on Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:09 pm

waad iska hadlee the whole habar yoonis waxaa ka badan folks from dhuusamareeb if a tally is done right now i guarantee ya :dj:
waryaa meelbaad noga dhacda for you to have the audacity to compare the great cayr with lonely looma oyaan iidoor habaryonis

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:10 pm

viva cayr :dj:

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:16 pm

Xiinow Mozambique I can post several posts of Hutu members saying everybody is welcome to Mogadishu and even crying when members like 1MS
said they are not visiting Mogadishu :lol: . The reality on the ground says something else, southerners/Wanlaweyns are deported from Somaliland
and discriminated against. They are not wanted in Somaliland. Can't say the same about Mogadishu.

Deportation of Wanlaweyns from Somaliland

Las Anod ejects southern Somalis over alleged links to al-Shabaab

http://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2012/Sept/ ... abaab.aspx

waad iska hadlee the whole habar yoonis waxaa ka badan folks from dhuusamareeb if a tally is done

Check the map, Dhusamareeb the biggest Habar Kintir settlement is a empty dusty wasteland with no proper houses :lol: New Hargeisa
is a developed populated district, one sub clan of HY is larger than the entire inhabitants of major towns of Habar Kintir put together in Galgaduud
and south Mudug (Baraxley). Habar Gidir aka Habar Kintir are the epitome of langaabniimo.

GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GIJaamac » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:22 pm

You can deport all the bantus and D&M in SL for all i care. :Shrug:

Hutus left that shithole and your people came with Hutus to Xamar to work for them. That's how useless iidoors are. Ilaahayow hana ceebeyn. :down: :sland:

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:24 pm

Even Hutus are deported and some of them are in Somaliland jails, that is why odayaashada kala afka qadhmuun ee Hutuwiye ee Moryaanta ah gar ahaan
oday Xaad iyo oday Axmed Diriiye were crying to Somaliland Gov to release Hutuwiye criminals jailed in Somaliland jails. :lol: Don't make me post it.
Wanlaweyn are the same thing whether Hwiye or Bantu.

GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GIJaamac » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:42 pm

oday Xaad iyo oday Axmed Diriiye were crying to Somaliland Gov to release Hutuwiye criminals jailed in Somaliland jails.
Link from non-SL website ?

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:43 pm

A moryaan will always be a moryaan.

Odayaasha dhaqanka Hawiye oo Soomaaliland ka Codsaday iney sii deyso Dhalinyaro kasoo Jeeda Gobolada Koonfureed oo ku Jira Xabsiyada Maamulkaas.

http://www.raxanreeb.com/2013/03/odayaa ... aamulkaas/

GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GIJaamac » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:12 pm

Apparently the hawiye convicts killed a kenyan woman and wounded a german with their somalilander friends. The qaldaan got death sentences and life sentences whereas they got 15 years. You should be happy that Hutu elders asked nicely, because they can easily put couple of qaldaan hotel cleaners in jail For retaliation. We are civilized people.
Anyways this is my last warning. I will post the pics again if you'll continue your bullshitting.

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:14 pm

Whether dirty Hutus ask nicely or not, those criminals will not be released along with Hutuwiye pirates. They will rot in Somaliland jails :up: , there is nothing
the Hutu savages who are under AMISOM control can do. :mrgreen: Make one wrong move the entire Hutu refugees from Loya Caado in the Somaliland-Djibouti
border to Yoocado will be uprooted including the langaab Fiqishini. Propagenda pictures won't do you anything, thousands of your kins are naked and
begging for food in Hargeisa streets. More videos of Hutuwiye refugees in Somaliland can be simply posted.

GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GIJaamac » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:51 pm

Sxb ceebtaada dhan inay aduunyada aragto maa rabtaa niyow ? Damiir iyo dhiig malihid miyaa ? Hadaba waan kaa qaleeyey ee iska naso. Meesha wax kuma heysidee.
Qasaaro :down: :sland:

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:53 pm

That is rich coming from somebody whose 40,000 of his kins are displaced in Hargeisa talking about ceeb :lol: . When are you going to collect
your refugees? You do realize they will never be given Somaliland citizenship as they don't belong in the land. Are you also grateful to that
money Somaliland donated to your kins in Mogadishu and Dadaab refugee camps?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.