Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Adeer AW settle down

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
DarthSomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Adeer AW settle down

Postby DarthSomali » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:55 am

Adeerkeen is just playing with us.
He is a happily married man with 4 children.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:19 pm

it hurts me to see a Sacad man with no kids Subxaanalaah.
The emotion in that statement :lol:

Jam Street
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jam Street » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:31 pm

The emotion in that statement :lol:
Dadka dhan adi camal dhiig laheen maa u maleesay, Jasmine lol

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:52 pm

I am tempted in aan indhaha kaa rifo just to demonstrate my "dhiig" but Friday is be a hippie day.

Jam Street
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jam Street » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:01 pm

I am going to call my younger sister so she can chase you all the way to your hometown :(

Jam Street
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jam Street » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:19 pm

You know, I sometimes wonder if Abdiwahab has never experienced the life of a typical teenager in the West lol

I saw these very old dhulmahante odayaal who were acting like 20-30 guys. They would always fight with people, mainly other dhulmahante masaakiimiin and I wondered if those guys used to get bullied when they were younger. When people never experienced certain life style they try to re-live the missed opportunity.

Beenaale_No1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Beenaale_No1 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:31 pm

^ Seen guys like that too. Men who are pushing 30, and some are 30+, but are still acting like they are 19 year old students. Party iyo alcohol bey ka bixi la yihiin. They spent their teens and twenties in Somalia so they wanna live the life they missed out on. So cringy lol.

Beenaale_No1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Beenaale_No1 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:31 pm

Im sure AW knows what he is doing though and just wanna live the bachelor life style.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:57 pm

Nabz and Hyper,

You know I am just waiting for my HuralCayn that Calaf keeps away from me.

FAH,

Word, I will also be in Cartegena and Cali, Colombia in the summer.

1moonlight,

Tol ? My farxad is my tol.

JamStreet,

Blame the UNC. If that war did not happen, I would have been mature by 1993 and retiring from the game. :stylin:

Beenaale,

I don't drink the Tahliilka kuluul. Hmm... Its bad for your liver and your health. The single life is a rewarding one and marriage is not for everyone. Its not even obligatory. Look at Sheik Hyper, he said he doesn't want to get married and wants to dikri when facing temptation.

Jam Street
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jam Street » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:12 pm

The single life is a rewarding one and marriage is not for everyone. Its not even obligatory. Look at Sheik Hyper, he said he doesn't want to get married and wants to dikri when facing temptation.
Lol people get wiser with age laakiin odaygaan one wonders if he gets dumber with age. Lol@ him using the kid with the autism, hyperactive, of all people, as a credible source on why marriage should be overlooked.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:01 pm

AW is right, marriage not MUST, is favorable if he can.

Jam, odorka ad dadka aflago oka digeyso, Allah adika iyo loved one wo ko ridi kara. dadka lama afladeeyo. nin wey ba tahay, you should know better.

dadkad aflagadeynom ( people with autism) Allah akreesa iney ka khair badan jiheen ba laka yaba.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.