Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Prof Samatar i am a loyal soldier of SL,walanweyn are useles

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Prof Samatar i am a loyal soldier of SL,walanweyn are us

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:35 pm

No Khalid It's Makahil. Transporter let's keep it real. There will never be a centralization of power in Somalia ever again. No Somali governmental body is ever equitable. They give kick backs to their tribe, and tend to horde money. That seems to be a constant among them all. And although the Gadabuursi don't have much political representation in Somaliland's parliament they have more influence in Somaliland than they will ever have in South Central Somalia. To say that isn't the case is a fallacious claim. All I know is what is being done in Somaliland and South Central Somalia is far from perfect, and certainly needs to change. I'm just telling you the truth. However, I must congratulate Somaliland for having peace for two-decades, and a semblance of government. Not the most efficient and equitable but it's something.

Exactly my point well said adeer in Somaliland the gadabuursi have far more rights in any where in the horn although there are some problems and they still need their fair representation in the cabinet and and civil servants and parliament the latter is voted on by the way. but i believe we will get there inshallah if we remain cool , are you reer nuur or yibril yoonis or adan yoonis,

Sophisticate
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sophisticate » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:39 pm

Lol. Transporter put your house in order. Get Somalis into the military, you have Amisom instead and no short-term plan of phasing them out. Feed your people first instead of the Kikyu soldiers.

Enjoy your pipe dream, since it will never materialize.
Last edited by Sophisticate on Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:41 pm

:lol: :lol: :dead: if you real believe gudabirsi, or Issa got your back then you are in for wake up call soon or later..

Dahir kahin riyaale just used you for a while... :lol:

They are Allied with your deadly enemies faqash

:russ:

They just want to be heard not that they are a threat , darood is more a threat to Hawiye darood hold galkacyo darood has legalized Kismayo to be theirs, darood has unchallenged the prime minister position in your government. Darood in Somaliland are no threat , if you think those daroods who call Somaliweyn that they care about your Hutu ass think again they want to unite their strength and push you over, even the one in Somaliland. Darood love hawiyes killing each other why because the less hawiye the better for them. But you dont see that, gadabuursi and isaaq have no problems if you believe this you are lying to your self the 2 are close and related , ciise is a small minority in Somaliland they are mostly in Djibouti, they are peaceful dad runti. Daahir rayaale was a great man he advanced the SL army father of democracy a great SL leader daahir rayaale.

Somali-Transporter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali-Transporter » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:47 pm

Lol. Transporter put your house in order. Get you Somalis trained in the military, you have Amisom instead and no certainly no short-term plan of phasing them out. Feed your people first instead of the Kikyu soldiers.

Enjoy your pipe dream, since it will never materialize.
Well whatever i use, I am moving forward and have to many thing to lose today.. the key to break Somaliland is puntland..

All daroods are more against this failed project called Somaliland then us, we will give them the honor to break it Down forever..

Listen to them from today! they already have a president of Khatummo! :myman:
http://saadaalnews.com/2013/11/08/dhaga ... a-majirto/

Somali-Transporter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali-Transporter » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:52 pm

They just want to be heard not that they are a threat , darood is more a threat to Hawiye darood hold galkacyo darood has legalized Kismayo to be theirs, darood has unchallenged the prime minister position in your government. Darood in Somaliland are no threat , if you think those daroods who call Somaliweyn that they care about your Hutu ass think again they want to unite their strength and push you over, even the one in Somaliland. Darood love hawiyes killing each other why because the less hawiye the better for them. But you dont see that, gadabuursi and isaaq have no problems if you believe this you are lying to your self the 2 are close and related , ciise is a small minority in Somaliland they are mostly in Djibouti, they are peaceful dad runti. Daahir rayaale was a great man he advanced the SL army father of democracy a great SL leader daahir rayaale.
well WHO said they cared about me.. its called politics! they want the land and we want the land to be somalia.. there is a agreement on that!

so there policy are better for us then yours. you are far away and we will help them get this shiit Down with whatever we can.. :up:

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:53 pm

the only thing he done is ruin his name, people would respect him if he was genuine.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:02 pm

In the words of the Great Halyeey Emperior, "Qudhunbursi"

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:05 pm

The professor you like so much says Isaaq are Dir and also implies when he was infront of Sheikh Sharif he was considered less. Go to 13:23 for when he says Isaaq are Dir :)

I wonder if you'll continue supporting him now.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:05 pm

You will never get it darood policy is not to break isaaq or Somaliland darood policy is to break hawiyes hegonomy of Somalia .all daroods are facing towards Kismayo their Jerusalem the promise land. When Somaliland tanks were causing havoc in kalshaale have u seen a single darood saying Something no darood politically and generally are concentrated to the south. Yes most darood are opposed to Somaliland but for tribal reasons if we isaaq today went to the darood and said we give you eastern sool and eastern sanaag they will sign the paper with in 10 minutes if they were the leaders of Somalia. You have to see the obvious Cabdilahi Yusuf focus on Xamar Cabdilahi Yusuf believed once you submit the Hawiyes under your rule than you rule the entire country. Faroole President Puntland is the most reliable ally of Somaliland unofficially, he calls khatumo terrorists ssc terrorists. Faroole version of Somalia is this Puntland Majeerteen darood state . Jubbaland Darood Marehaan mj ogaden state. Mogadishu shared. Somaliland part of the union and he is willing to concede eastern sool to Somaliland. This is the darood policy But Somaliland says no we are not part of it . Faroole needs people who want federalism this is what he sells although we have some understanding on our common dhex yaacs khatumo we generally do not agree on the future. How ever faroole is very very very anti Mogadishu and HAGISM and Hawiyism and centralism.We know how to deal with daroods. Khatumo are no threat no darood outside the few dhulbahante sub clans support heck not even the entire dhulos support it :lol:, they have been for 2years going from taleex to buhoodle and planning shir after shir lol. All of the darood kenyan politicians are in support of Somaliland independence. ask your self when was the last time Puntland and Somaliland fought Somaliland and Puntland agreed in 2007 not to fight any more over those regions we also agreed that no state can be between us. We dont harbor each others enemies Somaliland helped puntland capture some terrorists who killed a sheikh in garowe. Faroole released a ship that belonged to Somaliland merchants farooles sons spend the weekends in hargeisa his wife comes to hargeisa now and than. The unofficial relations cant be better, Somaliland colonels in sool spend the weekend in garowe with their families :lol:
Last edited by Khalid Ali on Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sophisticate
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sophisticate » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:06 pm

:lol: And Hag are any different, that's a laugh?

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:07 pm

The professor you like so much says Isaaq are Dir and also implies when he was infront of Sheikh Sharif he was considered less. Go to 13:23 for when he says Isaaq are Dir :)

I wonder if you'll continue supporting him now.

i dont mind what he calls isaaq as long as he wants Somaliland to be separated from Somalia :lol:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:08 pm

well WHO said they cared about me.. its called politics! they want the land and we want the land to be somalia.. there is a agreement on that!

so there policy are better for us then yours. you are far away and we will help them get this shiit Down with whatever we can.. :up:
How can u help them when you are struggling with dir in marka and when galkacyo is under darood :lol:

Somali-Transporter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali-Transporter » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:14 pm

How can u help them when you are struggling with dir in marka and when galkacyo is under darood :lol:
Come on bro.. stop returnin to the lies! you know the reality of galkacyo and the borders! + Biimaal are not a threat at all..

You also know that Madoobe is a friend now.. which Means the day puntland jumps in! you are literally finish bc the NeXT leader will fight for his 2 borders on the other side of the border..

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:14 pm

Samatar is a funny guy. Muse Sudi Yalaxow told him the truth. Imagine it took a waxmagarato like Muse Sudi to enlighten the PhD (PreHawiyeDegree).

If only that other "Professor" Ali Khalif 'Tuug" Galayr could return to his country and stop his calacaal

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:17 pm

Haji Bashir Ismail Yusuf tried his hardest to make Isaaqs join the union in the SYL era because he feared Abdullahi Isse's Hawiye dominated country alone. Khalid what you're saying is Faroole thinks Darood will dominate Somalia if Somaliland leaves? I don't think it works like that :lol: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.