Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Three ministers i want to be sacked

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Three ministers i want to be sacked

Postby GIJaamac » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:36 pm

1. Foreign Minister Fowsiyo Yusuf Xaji Adan

She's disaster at every way you look at it. From hugging ajanabi men in public to inviting the Yankees to bomb the sh*t out of Somalia without permission. She makes us look bad. Horta why the fu*k the Foreign Ministry goes always to Dirty waqooyis anyways, they shouldn't be given anything. Wadankooda hanaga joogaan. Dirta koonfureed demand your fuc*ing rightful share looma ooyaanyahay ! She needs to go.

2. Finance Minister Maxamuud Xasan Suleymaan

Another disaster. Didn't do nothing since the day he was appointed. Absolutely useless. Plus the Central bank fiasco he's part of. The man is either an alcoholic or was born with brain damage. Odayga alaalaxa maskaxda aa laga heeyaa. He can't even speak normally. Send him back to his desert, meesha fadhi loomaa joogee.

3. Interior Minister Cabdikariim Xusein Guled

Even tough he handled the "Jubbaland" kikuyu project spectacularly and showed Axmed Madoobe who's the boss and made him to accept his orders, the truth remains that he's the only minister in the cabinet that hasn't higher educational background. He served his clan and country with the right way and hopefully he will be rewarded for that. But he needs to get replaced with academical man from tolka. Wakhtigii indha adeega way dhamaatay.

The rest of ministers are doing good job.

ps. This is if Saacid stays.
Haye aqyaarta what's your list :dj:

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Three ministers i want to be sacked

Postby hydrogen » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:43 pm

Khalid Ali, at least don't use terms like "Dirty waqooyis" which are exclusive to your main account if you want to seem believable.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:43 pm

xiinoow :ehh: :up:

Casanova25
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Casanova25 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:47 pm

Khalid Ali, at least don't use terms like "Dirty waqooyis" which are exclusive to your main account if you want to seem believable.
I was just thinking about that as well..

Marques
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Marques » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:07 pm

Though i respected the FM she needs to take a seat back. The rest of the cabinet seem fine to me. Ciilmooge is a terrific minister he accomplished a lot in his tenure i hope he stays.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:24 pm

Xiinoow,

I think you Adeer needs to go. He is the laziest Mozambican Somali ! A traitor to Beesha Jareer !

BlackRain
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BlackRain » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:26 pm

^ :dead:

jareerkaan wuxuu u maleeyaa inuu dowlada iskaba leeyahay

DarthSomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby DarthSomali » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:07 am

So they have to go and replaced by Jowhar Diaspora?

GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GIJaamac » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:47 pm

marques

I agree. Ciilmooge and Maryan Qaasim are the most hard working ministers in the cabinet.

Aw252 aka guhad122 aka xiis1928

You still angry about the exposings ? Calling me bantu won't change the fact that you are self-hating Jaaji who fuckin worships Ogaden clan. Like seriously Ogaden innaalillahi :lol:
I feel sorry for you sxb.

Darthsomali aka Hutuqueen

Ina guntherow, anything is better than self-hating Dirty waqooyi like you :sland: :up:

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:09 pm

GIJamac,

Better a Jaaji than a self hating Kamasale Hawiye.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.