Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Farah Maliin says "Ethnic Somalis will soon be a minority"

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Re: Farah Maliin says "Ethnic Somalis will soon be a minorit

Postby Nomand » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:11 am

is farah maliin an ethnic somali? i have doubts over is his somalinimo.

Cherine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cherine » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:56 am

Abdi Johnson hit the nail on the head. :up: Only thing i disagree with is calling this vile human 'a man of faith'.

Puhleeese 'China'man..stop feigning concern...
leave England or the U.S or where ever the hell you fled to and go back , find a baby making machine and repopulate Somalia if the sight of bantus bothers you so much...no point barking from foreign lands. ;)

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:17 am

Rise of the Somali Bantu :blessed:

MaliPrince
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MaliPrince » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:31 pm

Most of us somalis have arab or ancient egyptian origins.
They intermarried and basically made us "ethnic somalis".
I dont really think we should be worried by this.
not exactly but you are close to the truth

the original Somalis were barbaric nomads from southern ethiopia (like other cushtic tribes) and then once we expanded we took in all the these other non-Somali and non-African groups which explains the diversity in Somali phenotypes.

Somalis have been a mongrel race for the last 1,000 years. Don't start complaining now about it.

Hodan94
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hodan94 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:10 pm

are the jareers really that populated....

inshallah they'd never reach waaqoyi amin.

they cant anyway, its not suitable for them- no rivers.

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:39 pm

Let them expand and takeover that hellhole of Zoomalia.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:39 pm

They have already reached you...via London, Liverpool, Minnesota, Seattle etc :lol:

Hodan94
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hodan94 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:44 pm

They have already reached you...via London, Liverpool, Minnesota, Seattle etc :lol:
lmao I seriously haven't seen one in my life.

but if they've reached those cities... No problem :D :up:

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:51 pm

My dad had sixteen kids. His sons will average around 7.we are in good hands.

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:45 pm

Niya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: At the end of the tunnel, waiting for the light to come on.

Postby Niya » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:59 pm

Wow! I thought this topic was about foreigners in Somalia, NOT about people who have been there for generations and who were discriminated against. Reer Shabeele, Shidle, Mushungli and many others otherwise know as Somali Bantu should be paid restitution for the discrimination they suffered and be given equal access to power and resources just like any other Somali period.

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STARKAST » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:42 pm

Upon coming back to Somalia aka Somali lands, Jareerweyn mostly are the laborers or what Grant and maybe James Dahl would refer as to wet backs.
They are an expendable labor force with 0 means of production therefore as a result will always be fixated in their lowly classes.
So for the Racists you can rejoice.
However yes i do agree their womens fertility rate is somewhat concerning and thus a demographic threat.

What is however important to all 'noble' (you know who this is) Somalis is the emergence of Somalis mixing with 'Somali Bantus' which is a grave problem we face today and threatens our very identities/race and thus 'Somali-ia'! Pray for our posterity.

Warabaha
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Warabaha » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:45 pm

Stinking dhabacyo, you are oromo

Chinaman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Chinaman » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:52 pm

So many retards in this place. This thread was about the fact that in less than 30 years, people that are technically "pure" Somalis will likely be a minority (langaabs). You are all up in arms about Hawiye this, Darood that but completely oblivious to this. Its like the Somali caqli only cares about Qabiil uff.

Oh....Why are you saying this about minority groups? bla bla bla.....what f-king minority is what I'm saying? In a few years, you'll be the bloody minority. We'll see what happens then though. God knows, a Rwandan situation could take place for all we know.

Anyway, I'm so horrible that I think we should actually *God forbid* admix with Bantus lol as I wrote down earlier before. I'm just a horrible human being, right? One who has never talked about such things as deporting the Bantus or anything even close to it in this thread, yeah I'm just a terrible guy lol Most of you guys saying that support the status quo of an ever increasing pure Bantu population and would never let a daughter of yours marry a Jareer.
are the jareers really that populated....

inshallah they'd never reach waaqoyi amin.

they cant anyway, its not suitable for them- no rivers.
Don't worry, you're safe. Inshallah Somaliland will get their independence soon. Just close off your borders when that happens and don't let in any foreigners like Ethiopians.

Bilis
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Bilis » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:11 pm

not exactly but you are close to the truth

the original Somalis were barbaric nomads from southern ethiopia (like other cushtic tribes) and then once we expanded we took in all the these other non-Somali and non-African groups which explains the diversity in Somali phenotypes.

Somalis have been a mongrel race for the last 1,000 years. Don't start complaining now about it.
Actually, ancestral Somalis didn't migrate from southern Ethiopia. There is 4,000 year old rock art in northern Somalia depicting pastoralist figures, and those herders quite predictably have the Ancient Egyptian longhorned cattle with them (which is now extinct in the Horn).

That's because the ancestral Afro-Asiatic peoples that brought the Somali language and culture to the Horn moved into the area from the NIle Valley.

An example, from the Laas Geel complex:

These ancient Afro-Asiatic folks had a well-developed civilization. They built various stone structures in the area. They also had their own writing script, examples of which have been found throughout northern Somalia. What is believed to be an ancient calendar was also recently described at the Dhawaale site:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.