Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Are Somalis set to become Britain's largest ethnic minority

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
A_I
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Are Somalis set to become Britain's largest ethnic minority

Postby A_I » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:56 pm

"Are Somalis set to become Britain's largest ethnic minority and would that be a disaster for the UK?

Just heard recently on a radio 4 program that Somalis are the fastest growing ethnicity in Britain. Numbers up from a few hundred in the early sixties to somewhere between 200,000 - 400,000 today, with strong immigration/asylum still ongoing and an average family size of around seven kids. Projections are that the Somali population of Britain could reach one million within ten years and be at two to three million within twenty years.

Apparently Somalis have the lowest educational levels of all ethnic groups in Britain (just 3 percent have degrees) and they are almost totally reliant on state benefits with 80 percent in social housing and more than 90 percent relying almost entirely on just state funding for all their needs.

So will even more Somalis in Britain suck the UK totally dry?" --- White Citizen. LoL

Somalis need to stop breeding like rabbits and leeching off the government. :lol:

Warabaha
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Are Somalis set to become Britain's largest ethnic minor

Postby Warabaha » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:15 pm

For every somali coming to the UK there are 3000 eastern Europeans, 2000 indians, 1000 pakis, 500 Bangladeshis, 250 arabs, 100 Nigerians, 50 Congolese, and 30 Chinese.

In 2010 census found that there are 99,000 somalis in the Uk. stupid jewish bbc and channel 4 try to increase the number and exaggerate (like the fake holocaust).

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:31 pm

The UK is finished anyway.
Strangely enough Somalia (outside of the central/south), is a good destination for enterprising individuals.

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:43 pm

You can't have open door immigration policies and a welfare state and then complain about poor people from other countries coming over. Look at Australia and America's strict immigration codes.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:47 pm

"Open door immigration policies"........what are you.....BNP spokeswoman now? :lol:
The US has an open door policy......it's called the Rio Grande.

AbdiJohnson
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiJohnson » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:58 pm

America isn't hard to get into. It welcomes a million immigrants per year. Those immigrants integrate though which is why the Americans don't complain. The overwhelming majority of Americans are pro immigration.

You know if you people just integrated there wouldn't be any issues but i place most blame on the govt for being too soft

I am,

Abdi "I think its colonial guilt" Johnson

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:06 pm

50% are not Somali but Ethio+Eritrean impersonating us.

Ismail87
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ismail87 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:12 pm

Colonial guilt :lol: look at this white worshipper... Nigga your masters are immune to guilt

@OP where did you get these figures from? Everyone knows West Indians and Asians are the largest minority groups in Britain and it will remain that way. Jamaicans, Indians, Bengalis and Pakistanis all outnumbered Somalis by at least 10 to 1.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:13 pm

The single largest ethnic minority are those of mixed parentage (mostly black/white).

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:14 pm

What I mean is it's a hell of lot easier getting into the UK than a lot of other countries. My point was Britain pretends to be a democracy. If the majority of people don't want immigration they can vote for a candidate that will limit it. Judging by the immigration policies, the majority of british people support immigration, so the minority need to stfu or migrate to Australia or something.

I also find it highly ironic for a nation of people who through-out modern history went all over the world and put their noses into everybody else's business to complain about foreigners "coming over".

Adali also hit on a very true problem. A large proportion of "Somalis" immigrating aren't actually from Somalia. There's a funny story of my cousin's class-mate who look like a Nigerian (to the point where even foreignesr laughed the first time because they thought he was joking) and doesn't speak a word of Somali/maay-maay, despite claiming to come from Southern Somalia. When asked to speak Somali he always avoids the question.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:17 pm

He could of been from one of the obscure southern sub clans. :)

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:31 pm

I've seen Somali bantu's. None of them are ashamed to speak Somali nor have any difficulty with it. Even if they speak one those funny jungle dialects/accents. I've also seen ethiopians who's admitted to pretending to be Somali to get into the country. Do the math.

Ismail87
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ismail87 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:41 pm

This guy is Somali :lol:

His family :lol:

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:16 pm

Are the children of "loaf of a bread" and "pinch of salt" counted toward this census? :notsure:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.