Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

People of Borama discuss their opinions on 18 May -video

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
HusseinHassan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: People of Borama discuss their opinions on 18 May -video

Postby HusseinHassan » Sun May 18, 2014 6:21 pm

Reer Borama are my people, and as a nationalistic person and strong opposition against secessionist and those that balkanise my country. I have every right to share the voice of my people. Any Somali even if they are Isaaq whom are nationalistic and against section-ism will get my support.
prior to 1960, the somali people where not under one country/one government.
many clans had their own sovereignty, until the european imperialists came.
colonization took place and in 1960, the somali clans in the italian-somaliland protectorate and the somali clans in the british-somaliland protectorate united.
the idea of clan sovereignty ended and the birth of one somali sovereignty came into existence.
in 1991 the idea of somali unity collapsed.
the balkanization of somalia is inevitable. it's time you wake up and fought for the independence of jubbaland, your sovereignty.
Last edited by HusseinHassan on Sun May 18, 2014 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Caesar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Caesar » Sun May 18, 2014 6:21 pm

Reer Borama are my people, and as a nationalistic person and strong opposition against secessionist and those that balkanise my country. I have every right to share the voice of my people. Any Somali even if they are Isaaq whom are nationalistic and against section-ism will get my support.
they are not your people we don't claim you, stand on your own two feet to attack sland, like a man dont hide behind other people sentiments

wallahi your cowardice must be inate, and you got hate for isaaq hide behind your people to do that, not reer borama, whats your qabil this must explain all
:pac:

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Sun May 18, 2014 6:25 pm

prior to 1960, the somali people where not under one country/one government.
many clans had their own sovereignty, until the european imperialists came.
colonization took place and in 1960, the somali clans in the italian-somaliland protectorate and the somali clans in the british-somaliland protectorate united.
the idea of clan sovereignty ended and the birth of one somali sovereignty came into existence.
the balkanization of somalia is inevitable. it's time you wake up and fought for the independence of jubbaland, your sovereignty.
Somalia is not the only country in the world where there were sovereignty amongst small group of people nearly all countries in the world were either under Empires i.e. Ajuuraan, Ottoman, Axum etc or had their own mini kingdoms.

But this was during the backward ways, the world has advanced and people are uniting for a common goal. Somalis are one ethnic group, it is pathetic that we as one ethnic group cannot unite, imagine if we shared a country with other ethnic groups.

You are nothing but a sick and twisted person, and very clannish. But I hope to God people like you diminish and become powerless in Somali society.

dalmarrrr

Postby dalmarrrr » Sun May 18, 2014 6:26 pm

they are not your people we don't claim you, stand on your own two feet to attack sland, like a man dont hide behind other people sentiments

wallahi your cowardice must be inate, and you got hate for isaaq hide behind your people to do that, not reer borama, whats your qabil this must explain all
OUCHHHH

Ximaan Xaare told to fokkk off by the people of borame.

Where is he gonna run to now

HusseinHassan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HusseinHassan » Sun May 18, 2014 6:29 pm

You are nothing but a sick and twisted person, and very clannish. But I hope to God people like you diminish and become powerless in Somali society.
9 out of every 10 somalis are like me.
:MJ: if you can exterminate the 99% of us, then please do so.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Sun May 18, 2014 6:33 pm

9 out of every 10 somalis are like me.
:MJ: if you can exterminate the 99% of us, then please do so.
I would happily do so. I rather want quality than quantity. :)

Caesar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Caesar » Sun May 18, 2014 6:34 pm

OUCHHHH

Ximaan Xaare told to fokkk off by the people of borame.

Where is he gonna run to now
LOOL huuno hide behind another reer boramas Gogaarad or something, we dont want him, everything we say is by OURSELVES we dont hide behind others,reer borama are proud MEN and WOMEN

http://i.imgur.com/1ExFH5w.jpg

ximaanjale the little baby girl

Caesar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Caesar » Sun May 18, 2014 6:36 pm

This XimaanJaale guy is ducking big time
can anyone tell me his region and home town?

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Sun May 18, 2014 6:39 pm

LOOL huuno hide behind another reer boramas Gogaarad or something, we dont want him, everything we say is by OURSELVES we dont hide behind others,reer borama are proud MEN and WOMEN

:dead: :deadrose:

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Sun May 18, 2014 6:40 pm

Julius,

Yes you are reer Borama. But remember Awdal State is nothing but a tribal state nothing better than Somaliland if not it is worse. As a Gadabuursi you cannot create a advanced society. And same goes for all Somali clans that believe they can by themselves create a advanced society. I can talk about Reer Borama if I want, I share a country and a ethnicity with them.

Now kindly grow up you retarded ape. :up:

dalmarrrr

Postby dalmarrrr » Sun May 18, 2014 6:45 pm

:damn: :dead: :dead:
He's from a sh1thole in Somalia called Ghetto, very poor famine ridden area, that somaliland government helped during the famine few years back

Caesar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Caesar » Sun May 18, 2014 6:51 pm

Julius,

Yes you are reer Borama. But remember Awdal State is nothing but a tribal state nothing better than Somaliland if not it is worse. As a Gadabuursi you cannot create a advanced society. And same goes for all Somali clans that believe they can by themselves create a advanced society. I can talk about Reer Borama if I want, I share a country and a ethnicity with them.

Now kindly grow up you retarded ape. :up:
LOL you're just like that retarded Starkast.....wait...it cannot be :?

Its not about tribal states, its about standing on your own two feet,you're not even Dir let alone gadabursi how can you claim us? We certainly don't claim you LOL

if you have a problem with sland go forth as a person from GEDO as you are not hiding behind borama grievances

I am half gadabursi half cisse, lol Gadabursi cannot create an advance society? Wow you really are tribalistic i was right, Ill just mention the Awdal and Ifat empires and shut your mouth there
you cannot talk about reer boraama because you are not from there, everytime you speak about reer borama as if you are from there i laugh wallahi iyo billahi because its one of the most pathetic things i have ever seen. hide behind us somemore, we still don't accept you. ( maybe to clean our shoes but thats about it)

Caesar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Caesar » Sun May 18, 2014 6:53 pm

:damn: :dead: :dead:
He's from a sh1thole in Somalia called Ghetto, very poor famine ridden area, that somaliland government helped during the famine few years back

thanks for telling me his region sxb!

LOOOOL GEDO :damn:

that most fucked up town snet has shown!!!
wallahi it ALL MAKES SENSE

he wants to have a town like borama but his shitty hometown is stuck within 3 rivers and is starving

horta how does that make any f-king sense,ximaanjaale i spit on your shitty town, make me some f-king DACAS

lool i need to find that gedo picture inbetween the rivers but starving

ximaan jaale say something :pac:

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Sun May 18, 2014 6:58 pm

Its not about tribal states, its about standing on your own two feet,you're not even Dir let alone gadabursi how can you claim us? We certainly don't claim you LOL

if you have a problem with sland go forth as a person from GEDO as you are not hiding behind borama grievances

I am half gadabursi half cisse, lol Gadabursi cannot create an advance society? Wow you really are tribalistic i was right, Ill just mention the Awdal and Ifat empires and shut your mouth there
you cannot talk about reer boraama because you are not from there, everytime you speak about reer borama as if you are from there i laugh wallahi iyo billahi because its one of the most pathetic things i have ever seen. hide behind us somemore, we still don't accept you. ( maybe to clean our shoes but thats about it)

I claim you as a Somali not Dir you baboon. It is good to stand on your two feet, but it will not get you anywhere hence all Somalis should work together as a nation.

Tribal states= shit hole, poor development, occasional tribal disputes, begging Ethiopia/Kenya, begging UN etc.

Somali united as one nation= prosperity, development, less chance of tribal disputes, global respect etc.

Anyway dude so stop whining, you sound like a condom now. Why do you care if I talk about Somaliland?

Caesar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Caesar » Sun May 18, 2014 7:04 pm

I claim you as a Somali not Dir you baboon. It is good to stand on your two feet, but it will not get you anywhere hence all Somalis should work together as a nation.

Tribal states= shit hole, poor development, occasional tribal disputes, begging Ethiopia/Kenya, begging UN etc.

Somali united as one nation= prosperity, development, less chance of tribal disputes, global respect etc.

Anyway dude so stop whining, you sound like a condom now. Why do you care if I talk about Somaliland?
(borama does not claim gedo, we dont want you)
if you have somalland SO MUCH why don't you build gedo, to make it better <-- answer that please
talk about somali land all you want wallahi thats all good
but dont hide behind reer borama to insult sland when you are a gedo qaxooti, go forth as a gedo qaxoti man then a wannabe illegitimate child walking to awdal

attack sland from yourself not hiding behind others.
khalas :eat:

standing on your own two feet will not get u anywhere, look at the city you love so much starkast borama :pac: built by us for us

why dont you focus on gedo wallahi answer that?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.