Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Biyomaal getting ready for war

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SultanOrder

Biyomaal getting ready for war

Postby SultanOrder » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:38 pm

:damn: Yariisow getting his boys trained by Amisom.

HusseinHassan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Biyomaal getting ready for war

Postby HusseinHassan » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:58 pm

what if they're being trained to be used against their own biyomaal kinfolk?
:lupe: free biyomaal militia vs biyomaal milita under hawiye control

SANDIEGUY
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SANDIEGUY » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:01 pm

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon. Ya Allah we seek refuge in you from ignorance and greed ameen

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:05 pm

Locals should handle their own regions. Dir should be handling the security in lower shabelle and beesha foodstamp should handle the security in cadaabta cadaado.This way the SNA can be a trusted force.

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:13 pm

This was before waterboys run away :(

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:51 pm

Where is Hassan Sheikh in all this?

libaaxyare
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby libaaxyare » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:40 pm

This are the slayed once
the Mareexaar bold guy and some isaaqs the Minister of Somali defense and Ammison mislead this guys train them to attack HG. today they what is the outcome?
tier bodies is on display few days now.

Chinaman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Chinaman » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:50 pm

How the hell can a people from central Somalia claim Shabeelo iyo Waxyalahas?

All my life I have known Habar Gidir as a strictly Central Somali Qabiil. Makes zero sense to me I swear (and I'm speaking as a layman everyone).

For me It would be equivalent to hearing about Geri Kombe (who I know as a Kilinka Shanaad Qabiil) claiming somewhere like say erm......Gedo and fighting the Marexaan for the ownership of it.

The whole thing is a bit :mindblown:

saacJabshee
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby saacJabshee » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:58 pm

I feel sorry for the last girl

AbdiJohnson
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiJohnson » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:03 pm

Very sad. They look like they haven't even passed 19.

Wasting their lives for warlords. No future

I am,

Abdi "I feel very sorry for all of them" Johnson

Chinaman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Chinaman » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:14 pm

Forgot to say that the video is very depressing. No matter the circumstances, clan wars shouldn't be happening in 2014. You'd think close to 30 years of civil war would've thought Somalis a lesson yet it seems nothing's changed to this day.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:36 pm

they should be united under shabele federal state, biyo maal should accept habargidir to be part of shabeele citizens peacefuly and habargidir should stop taking advantage of their brothers, if they do as i said they can create powerful federal state from shabeele to mudug. hawiye must learn from the past its not their interest to turn against minority clans.

its better if they protect minority rights and even give them powerful political positions withing the federal government. that will make all minority clans to be confidant, productive and reliable alliance . look at somaliland samaroon was nothing 20 years ago but today they are stronger politically economically and every thing, its because of somaliland they are nothing with out us we are nothing with out them, they are not worried about isaaq clan any more because we trust each an other.

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:58 pm

The problem with Dir is that they are not as cohesive as the other major clans. If they were, this bullshit won't be happening to the Biyomal. If Habar Gidir wants war, let them deal with the much bigger and stronger northern Dirs as opposed to poor Biyomal. Last time I checked, HG is a newcomer to the Lower Shabelle.

thegoodshepherd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby thegoodshepherd » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:05 am

The problem with Dir is that they are not as cohesive as the other major clans. If they were, this bullshit won't be happening to the Biyomal. If Habar Gidir wants war, let them deal with the much bigger and stronger northern Dirs as opposed to poor Biyomal. Last time I checked, HG is a newcomer to the Lower Shabelle.
Its not that Dir is less cohesive its that there is too much distance between you, Cisse, Gadubirsi, Samaroon, and Biyomaal.
There is nothing that North Dir can do for Southern Dir, there is literally a thousand miles in between you two :damn:
Djibouti can do something, they are already next door in Hiraan as Amisom :notsure:

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:14 am

^ Geographical distance should not be a barrier in assisting the Bimal. However, I do believe that geopolitics of the region dictates that it is an internal matter and the president of Somalia should, no, must stop this madness among the clans. It is disheartening to see SNA splintered along clan lines. Why is everything in Somalia seen through the prism of clannism?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.