Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My Take On Silanyo Vs Muse Bihi

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Hawdian
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

My Take On Silanyo Vs Muse Bihi

Postby Hawdian » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:52 pm

Amongst all the Kulmiye despite, I feel the clear winner is Mujahid Muse Bihi who decided to safe the party and nation some little dignity. Instead of feuding, those in the Kulmiye driver seat can now refocus on running the nation before their time expires in mid-2015 (not long to go).

Muse Bihi now earns respect from the nation having decided to walk away from candidacy for Kulmiye Party. This also presents perfect chance for the likes of Waddani party to capitalize on Bihi's supporters who will no longer back Kulmiye. They will either join Waddani or UCID.

Many Kulmiye supporters were also hoping that Silanyo would relinquish his position and give the much younger generation ago but since that's not the case, many will not be voting for him. He is too old to stand for another round and behind the scenes the likes of Hirsi will be managing affairs. Hirsi is already the most hated guy in Somaliland.

I predict a major landslide against Kulmiye. They stand little chance winning 2015. Few months ago, they were the untouchable party with the most support.

I personally know that Waddani makes no sense. UCID is weak and is more symbolic than being a winning party. If UCID is serious about winning, they would clearly define the roles of Faisal and Jamal within the party for the Somaliland public. But the fact that they failed to do this tells us that they are selfish and can not think beyond personalities.

Waddani remains idealist and Tibet monk party that is half of the time busy seeking support only from one family (Habar Younis). As a HY myself, I give them the middle finger (come up with a better strategy). They need to think beyond habro and try to win nation wide support from Las Qorey to Lowyacado, Xiis to Baligubadle.

If Waddani had nation wide agenda, now is the perfect time to capitalize and bring the powerful Bihi supporters on board but as usual they will be worried more about ego than facing the reality head on.

I believe if there is no clearly dominant party in the next elections, Somaliland may be forced once again to call on the Guurti :mrgreen:

For now, respect goes to Mujahid Muse Bihi.

Fights begin and end with handshakes.

Allow Dhowr.

Somaliland - the land of the beauty and the brain :up: :sland:

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Re: My Take On Silanyo Vs Muse Bihi

Postby LeJusticier » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:24 pm

I copied my post from similar topic in IPG
You know what pisses me off the most? broader need for QABYAALAD legitimization and the desire to maintain mixing clan and politics led by the government and the parties. It become customary for prepaid Odayaal beel hebla weekly shir jara'id address. The new style revival clan based politics have affected both qurbaha and domestic.
I was intrigued when Wasiir waran cade in his first weeks in office called all the Media and ordered the media not to cover any more 4 oday oo shir jara'id qabta oo caytamaya or undermining the rule and regulation but that never materialised.

Silanyo and Muse
On the other hand you have seen that the president is suffering from dementia esp when he's addressing. That's why the uneducated minster of madaxtooyada became The Shadow of Silanyo. I am very worried by seeing Silanyo in office next election. I am equally concerned about Muse bixi. I don't think muse have clue the concept of rule of law, legal problem and how best to address it. remember when he was defending the ex defence deputy minister " Cid waliba hub guriga way haysan kartaa, Diintaaba ogol in lays daafaco"

Cirro
The only known politian Idoor culturally very polite and talk respectfully in civilise maner. However I don't think Cirro is someone smart driven just to run for the job.

Diwaanka Qosolka
I was expecting from him great conversation to share vision, to engage in collective problem-solving ...literally, xitaa he is not being constructive in his criticisms wuxuu u hadlaa sidii Ali Guray....(saxaafada cabudhinta ha laga daayo) arki maysid isagoo le saxaafad ethic and rule-ka ha baro.

Conclusion I am very pessimistic alaa yarxamnaa

Hawdian
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hawdian » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:23 am

LeJusticier,

You're right. There is too much toxic qabyalaad in the politics of Recharge Elders (ku Shuubo). They are expert scummers and know what to say and do in order to keep the regular shah and marduuf flowing.

Marka these odayal know how to scum the people. They will tell them "fund us before habarta kale wins and suppresses your people".

Waddani is like that so are the rest. Irro is cool like you said but he is not assertive man. The ones behind the curtains are the ones corrupting him and the system. He can not stand up to them.

UCID is slightly better because that party you know is just Faisal Ali Warabe's cash cow and Jamal is the biggest victim :lol: :lol: He is still hoping to see the light.

Kulmiye is tribal but at least their tribal agenda was bigger than HJ in most cases but now that Bihi is gone, it will be reduced to a Garadag and Qoryooley party.

No one will relate to them outside Dahabshiil, Saleban Gaal and Deero.

Political parties built around tribalism are not sustainable. The reason UCID keeps afloat is because that is the only party semi-free of tribalism. It is entirely Faisal Ali Warabe's personality and game. You either hate him or like him.

UCID has good chance of winning if it can strategize, re-organize itself and define the roles of Faisal and Jamal clearly to the SL people. No one knows who is going to be voted in. Even if Faisal is voted in, will Jamal buy his way to the seat? Will he be second President?

gulaid111
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby gulaid111 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:30 am

Walaahi kan yare hawdian la baxay meeshiiba wuu dhabqiyey, inantiisa wase meesha ma kiladhkii shanaad ayuu moodaa

SecretAgent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SecretAgent » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:33 am

looks like no sacad muse president like no HG in xamar :lol: its better for habar gidir and sacad muse to be businessman

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:01 am

Here is my two cents, Kulmiye will loose some SA but not a lot. the biggest kulmiye victory will come out in awdal, beleive me guys awdal is so extremely pro silaanyo because silaanyo assisted them to rule both saylac and lughaya, rayaale designed salal as isse region but silaanyo backed samaroon because they are really the majority but never ruled saylac and lughaya,

Today they are in charge for the first time in history, at first they were very suspicious because of all those SA pro issa behind silaanyo. but he gave them legitimacy with full support when he last visited lughaya and put the port foundation stone infront of them, that was dreams came true for them, they trust him more than any other, there is also many projects in awdal.

irro is cool no body hates him, his party is very unpredictble it can get huge votes from any region, dont see those HYs behind him he did not made them support him, he is just lucky guy who effortlesly won full support from his tol, something the great gaboose failed to get. people like him because he do not talk too much and he is clever "sakiin" he is obviosly the the main kulmiye opponent but he needs to dig more and write his party policies.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:16 am

because of the fresh SA joining faysal crew, ucid will get the largest presidential votes in their history it just depends on how many SA, the more SA joins ucid the closer faysal could become brotherly leader and guide of the ucid Revolution :lol:

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ceelafweyn-Bancade ' Qardhaasa cadde Yoonisoo, qoodhiyaan ahaye ~~

Postby MrPrestige » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:51 am

Hawdian Didn't I say you were betting on the wrong horse. :lol: Either way this is a good news, a fractured weaker Kulmiye.

Kukri
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Kukri » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:27 am

Here is my two cents, Kulmiye will loose some SA but not a lot. the biggest kulmiye victory will come out in awdal, beleive me guys awdal is so extremely pro silaanyo because silaanyo assisted them to rule both saylac and lughaya, rayaale designed salal as isse region but silaanyo backed samaroon because they are really the majority but never ruled saylac and lughaya,

Today they are in charge for the first time in history, at first they were very suspicious because of all those SA pro issa behind silaanyo. but he gave them legitimacy with full support when he last visited lughaya and put the port foundation stone infront of them, that was dreams came true for them, they trust him more than any other, there is also many projects in awdal.

irro is cool no body hates him, his party is very unpredictble it can get huge votes from any region, dont see those HYs behind him he did not made them support him, he is just lucky guy who effortlesly won full support from his tol, something the great gaboose failed to get. people like him because he do not talk too much and he is clever "sakiin" he is obviosly the the main kulmiye opponent but he needs to dig more and write his party policies.
Your two cent ain't worth diddly.

calankay Hj ku qoratay iyado u jeeda inu tawheedku ku yaal.

yaa ku yiri tawheedka iyo Hj meel bey wada galaan :lol:

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby theyuusuf143 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:57 am

kukri you must be ciise binu axmed kkkkkk, sorry guys not all isaaq are half DJIboutian pro isse like habar awal. in the east we beleive samaroon first issa second. you guys do not fight for the country, you dont invest and dont even pay tax, for that reason you should not be ruling selel. by the way my clan name is not "on" the flag, its "under" the flag.

SecretAgent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SecretAgent » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:35 am

Why did bixi step aside so easily was he paid off what if silanyo dies 2015 will bixi run for president ?

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby theyuusuf143 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:10 am

Why did bixi step aside so easily was he paid off what if silanyo dies 2015 will bixi run for president ?
nob saylicibaa ina dumaalaya muuse maybe kuxigeen iyo inuu wax noqo haduu saylici u garto. systemka somaliland waa crazy waxa dalkaba maamula kuwo dadaal aad u yar kusoo bixiyey inay wax hogaamiyaan. waxaana debeda wareegaya kuwo dadaal iyo dhiigba usoo galay. bal xirsi iyo saylici xagaynu ku naqaanay 5 sano kahor? waa jug soo dhacay.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:15 am

We cant at no circumstance accept another useless gadabuursi president who wastes time Muse supporters and a huge chunk of his clan will support either Ucid or wadani i believe Ucid cali guray and jamaal are already capitalizing on that

SecretAgent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SecretAgent » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:27 am

No elections will happen till all voters are registered this could take till 2016 musa bixi still party chairman he can run if silanyo dies

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.