Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

confirmed: central state to include northern mudug clans!!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Somali-Transporter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: confirmed: central state to include northern mudug clans

Postby Somali-Transporter » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:46 am

The stronger flood over swims the smaller flood as always... ^^

Puntland is Gameover...

GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GIJaamac » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:51 am

China woman

Abaayo you are free to go, but i don't see any plans for secession by the parasite punanis . Thus northern mudug will come under us either in federal system or in unitary system.
ps. You shouldn't be talking about colonies. Your slave master is still alive. This time there are no ethiopians to free you from shackles. 8-)

Chinaman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Chinaman » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:54 am

Hutus really have some balls though Wallahi iyo Billahi! I gotta give you guys some credit cause ya'll deserve it.. I mean we use to originally have those who claim Shabeelada hoose to the crazy fanatic ones who use to claim all the way to the Jubboyinka. Today we've got another level of craziness where they are claiming even traditional Puntland Degaans. Hutus continue to surprise me everyday :-O

skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Postby skywalker25 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:58 am

You must be on he pipe if you think that North Mudug is gonna join this new state, you wrote all that crap to convince us of something we already know won't happen.

Xamud your langaab tribe will be food for the Habar Gider dothrakis... :lol: :lol:

You still mad? :lol: it's not good to hold grudges, specially for a man, you come of as bit feminine, let bygones be bygones I have no interest in taking part in clan bashing as of right now.

BTW: How are you LLK nephews and nieces? treat them well will you.

looooooool

You remind me of those door to door salesmen who sale useless products to but still make a living out of it. You have a sh!t tenpeopleintotal tribe but you still talk the talk.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:59 am

Hutus really have some balls though Wallahi iyo Billahi! I gotta give you guys some credit cause ya'll deserve it.. I mean we use to originally have those who claim Shabeelada hoose to the crazy fanatic ones who use to claim all the way to the Jubboyinka. Today we've got another level of craziness where they are claiming even traditional Puntland Degaans. Hutus continue to surprise me everyday :-O
To be fair them laying claim to Gaalkacyo makes for more sense than say a place so far south like Marka. Lets be honest, you're not interested in pissing of a united Habar Gidir, this will be a disaster for Puntland, Hawiye traditionally lived as far north as Eyl, let us not forget history, Habar Gidir is a northern Somali clan look at Fiqishinis.

Chinaman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Chinaman » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:00 pm

China woman

Abaayo you are free to go, but i don't see any plans for secession by the parasite punanis . Thus northern mudug will come under us either in federal system or in unitary system.
ps. You shouldn't be talking about colonies. Your slave master is still alive. This time there are no ethiopians to free you from shackles. 8-)
GI Jareerweyne, Ethiopians and Ugandans are in your town today fingering even your little kids & odayaals and you dare to talk about them freeing us? Image

Your not even a hutu though, which is what pisses me off, you're a f-king proper to the word Adoon the audcasity & the nerve for you to talk to me like an equal In itself pisses me off..

Chinaman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Chinaman » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:03 pm

To be fair them laying claim to Gaalkacyo makes for more sense than say a place so far south like Marka. Lets be honest, you're not interested in pissing of a united Habar Gidir, this will be a disaster for Puntland, Hawiye traditionally lived as far north as Eyl, let us not forget history, Habar Gidir is a northern Somali clan look at Fiqishinis.
I though it was you Marexaans who lived as far as Eyl, now apparently even Habaar Gidir use to live there, everyday you hear a new story Kkkkk

Anyway, you're a Marexaan from Galguduud, basically a bitch ass hoe which Hutus abuse daily, I honestly have no time for a stockholm syndrome sufferer :)
Last edited by Chinaman on Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:04 pm

Chinaman i didnt expect the khaniis comment from you. Alas.

GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GIJaamac » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:05 pm

Chinawoman

Abaayo no surprise here. HG have occupied all the way from Kismaayo to Boosaso. I'm pretty sure we can do it again.
As for your picture, well people have to be searched in order to pray in the same space with the president. At least we are not begging AMISOM to stay and protects us like your looma ooyaan daarood cousins.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:10 pm

Adali

It has nothing to do with local factors, it has to do with a political consideration, its about balancing the whole federation

Khawaja said let these guys have too their own two states and they can't have it without mudug.

Chinaman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Chinaman » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:14 pm

Chinawoman

Abaayo no surprise here. HG have occupied all the way from Kismaayo to Boosaso. I'm pretty sure we can do it again.
As for your picture, well people have to be searched in order to pray in the same space with the president. At least we are not begging AMISOM to stay and protects us like your looma ooyaan daarood cousins.
I may have to readjust what I said, the claims don't continue to grow bolder by the day but by the hour :shock:

Kkkkkk Anyway I'm honestly putting myself down by arguing with an Adoon like you, you're not even a Hutu who I see as bellow me, you're a f-king Biide. Do you realise how insulting it is for me to even converse with someone like you?

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:16 pm

I though it was you Marexaans who lived as far as Eyl, now apparently even Habaar Gidir use to live there, everyday you hear a new story Kkkkk

Anyway, you're a Marexaan from Galguduud, bisically a bitch ass hoe which Hutus abuse daily, I honestly have no time for a stockholm syndrome sufferer :)
No, I don't know if some Marehan lived there, but I trace my lineage to Caabudwaaq, then Wardheer and Walwal, do you trace your lineage to Eyl ?

Without getting emotional, it is true we share a region with Hawiye called Galgaduud, however you share a town, and now Hawiye want to form a real federal state, there is nothing wrong with that, don't hate the player, hate the game.

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:28 pm

General_SNM aka Skywalker why are you hell bent on hanging on my nuts? you been on em since day 1, begging friendship and kinship.

Last edited by Xamud. on Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:29 pm

Let's not derail this thread ladyboy Skywalker aka General SNM.

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:30 pm

General_SNM aka Skywalker why are you hell bent on hanging on my nuts? you been on em since day 1, trying to beg friendship and kinship.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

war amuu ku jeclaaday lol
That is some gay stuff bro. watch your back

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.