Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

confirmed: central state to include northern mudug clans!!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Chinaman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: confirmed: central state to include northern mudug clans

Postby Chinaman » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:55 pm

You guys are arguing with niggaz who believe in this BS

LoL Garacad is a Saleeban city? Idiot. It's 50% Sacad and the rest MJ, Leelkase, and Siwaaqroon.

Jariiban is mostly Saleeban though I think. But I am not too sure.
Don't you read? Saleebaan have no border with MJ.
here is what I said " Sacad ayaanle subclan live from 150 KM north of Hobyo after the Saleebaan Deegan to Garacad in the coast"
which means after 150 km North of hobyo when you finish the Saleebaan deegaan , you will enter Sacad deegaan and from there til you reach Garacad. Garacad is shared city Sacad and MJ, Jariibaan is also Sacad. This makes the Entire Mudug HG land some people where arguing with me the other day.

:damn: :dead: They ought to be just ignored :pac:

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=352339

Naaaa I am f-king dead, Somalinet is one f-king crazy arse place :dead: :dead:

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:57 pm

Chinaman
Well I'm not from Galdogob but seeing how he said Leelkase then I guess I will be needing a visum next time I go to Puntland :lol: :lol: I don't understand why you are even arguing with these guys, they don't want peace and stability if they did they would recognize how mad and crazy this is, instead of focusing on scoring tribal points by claiming land, they should focus on improving their degaans, every man should focus on his land for now.
Last edited by Xamud. on Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Righteous » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:58 pm

That ain't shit, walahi they claim to live in GARSOOR :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You'll hear anything on Somalinet, kulahaa we will rule North Mudug. Even the UN wouldn't let them claim our land and its only been a week. :oops:

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:00 pm

:lol: :lol: Somalinet isma badalin one bit, people are still spinning fairytails, it's 2014 we can't we going back to tribal feuds, let's move on guys.

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:03 pm

Central state second capital should be Garowe. Allow dowr Federalism. :up:
No, Central State's capital will be Caabudwaaq and its second capital will be Beledweeyne, enjoy the new reality on the ground.
Caabudwaaq didn't like federalism as much as Garowe. It wouldnt be fair Don't you love federalism :lol:

Chinaman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Chinaman » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:03 pm

You've gotta admire Beesha Hutu's claims and how far it goes though. Reminds me of those nut job Afrocentrics who sometimes claim even the Buddha was one of them. Shabeelada hoose wasn't funny enough, nor was the Jubbas crazy enough, Hadaa they are claiming even PL degaans. Soon enough they'll claim the whole of Somaliweyn :dead:

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:04 pm

BTW what happened to my photo? did Skywalker run off to the admin :lol: :lol:

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Righteous » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:05 pm

Central state second capital should be Garowe. Allow dowr Federalism. :up:
No, Central State's capital will be Caabudwaaq and its second capital will be Beledweeyne, enjoy the new reality on the ground.
Caabudwaaq didn't like federalism as much as Garowe. It wouldnt be fair Don't you love federalism :lol:
Worry about how many seats greedy Hutus from Baraxley to Hiiraan will allocate your people and leave us out of it. :lol:

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Righteous » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:06 pm

You've gotta admire Beesha Hutu's claims and how far it goes though. Reminds me of those nut job Afrocentrics who sometimes claim even the Buddha was one of them. Shabeelada hoose wasn't funny enough, nor was the Jubbas crazy enough, Hadaa they are claiming even PL degaans. Soon enough they'll claim the whole of Somaliweyn :dead:
If fairytale posts on Somalinet translated to actual land, Hutus would own all of Somalia instead of struggling to create ONE Federal State. :lol: :lol:

Chinaman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Chinaman » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:15 pm

lol at Caabudwaaq being the capital, you should be happy that Righteous even said that my ilkayar friend cause to me thats a bloody joke in itself. The reality is that the capital of this so called state will be either Dhuusomareb or Cadaado. Cabudwaaq will be to the central Somali state what Baraxley is to Puntland or what Xaafadi Daami is to Hargeisa kkkk Probably a waste dumping ground or something. Cabudwaaq will also be a good source of cheap labour for the new state. God damn must it suck to be an ilkayar. I'd have committed suicide a long time ago if I was cursed like that. Anyway shouldn't you be worrying about how this new state will affect you & your untouchable people rather than talking about Pl? Talk about priorities man...

Kkkkk

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:21 pm

Worry about how many seats greedy Hutus from Baraxley to Hiiraan will allocate your people and leave us out of it. :lol:
Unless we don't get 3 times more then whats fair then this state will be sabotaged. However there is no place to hide from federalism. Declare your surrender, mr " I have become centralist over the night" :lol:

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Righteous » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:24 pm

Unless we don't get 3 times more then whats fair then this state will be sabotaged. However there is no place to hide from federalism. Declare your surrender, mr " I have become centralist over the night" :lol:
I don't care if it works or if it gets sabotaged, Puntland is not involved either way.

thegoodshepherd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby thegoodshepherd » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:30 pm

My clan Cumar Maxamud lives in North Mudug.
I think everyone knows who Cumar Maxamud is :lol:

Riyada iska daya,
Hawiye hadii oo booqa chochin,
walahi dhusomareeb ayaan inkugu imaan
:ufdup:

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:36 pm

lol at Caabudwaaq being the capital, you should be happy that Righteous even said that my ilkayar friend cause to me thats a bloody joke in itself. The reality is that the capital of this so called state will be either Dhuusomareb or Cadaado. Cabudwaaq will be to the central Somali state what Baraxley is to Puntland or what Xaafadi Daami is to Hargeisa kkkk Probably a waste dumping ground or something. Cabudwaaq will also be a good source of cheap labour for the new state. God damn must it suck to be an ilkayar. I'd have committed suicide a long time ago if I was cursed like that. Anyway shouldn't you be worrying about how this new state will affect you & your untouchable people rather than talking about Pl? Talk about priorities man...

Kkkkk
The lvl of insecurity. :mrgreen:

Chinagirl: You even made account here claiming the noble rer Diini. Despite your knowledge of beesha it failed. This let me to the conclusion that you have mx mother. Do she know the trash you put on the internet. We only want what's good for you. Embrace central state before it reaches garowe.

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Righteous » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:39 pm

Substance,

Sade should get in on the farmland in Hiiraan, or at the very least prepare for a war, the Hunger Games over who is top dog in Central Somalia is about to commence.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.