Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

confirmed: central state to include northern mudug clans!!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
thegoodshepherd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: confirmed: central state to include northern mudug clans

Postby thegoodshepherd » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:48 pm

Beesha Sade is welcome in Garacad, just don't bring the filthy hutu with you :up:

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:49 pm

Central state my behind :stylin:

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Righteous » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:50 pm

Finally, a real Sade.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:54 pm

Ugaas Ciise also supports Madoobe over Barre should I be a blind follower of him? :lol:

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:00 pm

Caabudwaaq didn't like federalism as much as Garowe. It wouldnt be fair Don't you love federalism :lol:
lol at Caabudwaaq being the capital, you should be happy that Righteous even said that my ilkayar friend cause to me thats a bloody joke in itself. The reality is that the capital of this so called state will be either Dhuusomareb or Cadaado. Cabudwaaq will be to the central Somali state what Baraxley is to Puntland or what Xaafadi Daami is to Hargeisa kkkk Probably a waste dumping ground or something. Cabudwaaq will also be a good source of cheap labour for the new state. God damn must it suck to be an ilkayar. I'd have committed suicide a long time ago if I was cursed like that. Anyway shouldn't you be worrying about how this new state will affect you & your untouchable people rather than talking about Pl? Talk about priorities man...

Kkkkk
LMAO, you wish Caabudwaaq a independent 100% Marehan town would come under shisheeye control, you hate is so transparent ninyahow. Are you mad that we time and again reject Buuntiland. Worry about Gaalkacyo and the expanding central state which will undoubtedly ramp up military presence in the town, Hawiye are already massing in the town and a fight to reclaim Gaalkacyo and move further up to recapture the land stolen from their forefathers is coming, Sacad is buried in Jariiban I heard why should natives be forced to the south ? :lol:

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Righteous » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:02 pm

LMAO, you wish Caabudwaaq a independent 100% Marehan town would come under shisheeye control, you hate is so transparent ninyahow. Are you mad that we time and again reject Buuntiland. Worry about Gaalkacyo and the expanding central state which will undoubtedly ramp up military presence in the town, Hawiye are already massing in the town and a fight to reclaim Gaalkacyo and move further up to recapture the land stolen from their forefathers is coming, Sacad is buried in Jariiban I heard why should natives be forced to the south ? :lol:
War naga aamus, Hawiye are from Hobyo and were brought to Galkacyo by MJ's during the Sultanate. If you knew anything about your OWN history, you'd know Habar Gidir stole Marehan land, where is Guriceel? Where is Dhuusamareeb? Doqonyahow. But, by all means, keep worrying about Daarood stealing your land and trying to "control" you. Not to mention the fact that this upcoming Hawiye State wants to allocate less than 30% of the seats to "others", yes, that includes Marehan. Have some dignity for once in your pathetic life.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:12 pm

War naga aamus, Hawiye are from Hobyo and were brought to Galkacyo by MJ's during the Sultanate. If you knew anything about your OWN history, you'd know Habar Gidir stole Marehan land, where is Guriceel? Where is Dhuusamareeb? Doqonyahow. But, by all means, keep worrying about Daarood stealing your land and trying to "control" you.
If that is the case I am actually starting to root for Habar Gidir as the under dog, let the games commence, Dhaboyaco need a good ass whopping. Who allowed you to enslave muslims, you need to be karbashed for that, who did your ancestors think they were ? they were just thugs using foreign power to control fellow Somalis. :lol:

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Righteous » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:14 pm

If that is the case I am actually starting to root for Habar Gidir as the under dog, let the games commence, Dhaboyaco need a good ass whopping. Who allowed you to enslave muslims, you need to be karbashed for that, who did your ancestors think they were ? they were just thugs using foreign power to control fellow Somalis. :lol:
Foreign power? The Sultanate existed for at least a decade before the Italians even heard of Somalia.

The Omani Sultan and other foreign leaders were fighting over Southern Somalia, if it wasn't for Sultan Keenadiid, Hobyo would be full of Harems to entertain hairy arabs and their Indian friends. The "underdog" is busy lusting over YOUR land, thank god your elders aren't as naive and clueless as you.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:16 pm

Silly child, the Omani Sultan and other foreign leaders were fighting over Southern Somalia, if it wasn't for Sultan Keenadiid, Hobyo would be full of Harems to entertain hairy arabs and their Indian friends. The "underdog" is busy lusting over YOUR land, thank god your elders aren't as naive and clueless as you.
That would not be too bad, we would have mulato Habar Gidir girls to entertain us. :up: :lol:

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Righteous » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:18 pm

That would not be too bad, we would have mulato Habar Gidir girls to entertain us. :up: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

LightAtNight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LightAtNight » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:37 pm

Last edited by LightAtNight on Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:40 pm

Finally, a real Sade.
Grandpa aka Adali aka Hutuking Is a sheegato...noolal lahayn.

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Righteous » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:41 pm

Finally, a real Sade.
Grandpa aka Adali aka Hutuking is a sheegato noolal lahayn
Thanks for confirming walaashay.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:49 pm

Finally, a real Sade.
Grandpa aka Adali aka Hutuking Is a sheegato...noolal lahayn.
astaqgfirulah, waa maxay cayda walaale ?

BlackRain
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BlackRain » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:10 pm

Central State is pipe dream guys. Even most Galmudugians are against it. They know if a fighting starts in G-town, they are going to suffer big time so the Sacads are more likely to unite with Puntlanders than entertain the idea of pissing off Puntlanders in G-town. As for Ximan Xeeb and their 33 years old geeljire "president', let him make a move on North Mudug.

This whole central state isn't going places. Marehans in Cabduwaq and Balanbaale settle inside HG and know them top to bottom and I am pretty sure they can't sell this central state fantasy to Marehans. Substance isn't reer Cabudwaaq as I know most of reer Cabudwaqs as they are more pro-Darod than any other Darod I know.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.