Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why Wiki is so Anti-Somaliland?

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Why Wiki is so Anti-Somaliland?

Postby Rambie » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:58 pm

I noticed that most articles and pages regarding SL in Wiki is so ... I don't know written by a Wanlwayne!. The only thing positive I road about Somaliland in Wiki is the population of Hargeisa ... 1.2 million! and when I checked out the source the reference was made in 2000, its impossible since the entire population of Woqooyi Galbeed is 700,00. Also the population od Bosasoo, Galkacyo and Xamar is off the chart. PL is so glorified you think those pirates actually control SSC. It looks like the MJ's are running the show. A lot of shit does not add up there.

And if any one know any website with decent and reliable info's about Somaliland/Somalia let me know ......

Kornel

Re: Why Wiki is so Anti-Somaliland?

Postby Kornel » Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:06 pm

Wikipedia is an open source peer reviewed encyclopedia, but obviously it is wrong be cause it does not cater to your delusions.

Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rambie » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:55 am

You have signed in since 2009 and have only 16 posts? :Heh:

lali99
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lali99 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:54 am

I noticed that most articles and pages regarding SL in Wiki is so ... I don't know written by a Wanlwayne!. The only thing positive I road about Somaliland in Wiki is the population of Hargeisa ... 1.2 million! and when I checked out the source the reference was made in 2000, its impossible since the entire population of Woqooyi Galbeed is 700,00. Also the population od Bosasoo, Galkacyo and Xamar is off the chart. PL is so glorified you think those pirates actually control SSC. It looks like the MJ's are running the show. A lot of shit does not add up there.

And if any one know any website with decent and reliable info's about Somaliland/Somalia let me know ......

The only shit that does not add up here is your shit. Learn how to use google map and population density before you come up with stupid comments as this.

Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rambie » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:07 am

[quoteThe only shit that does not add up here is your shit. Learn how to use google map and population density before you come up with stupid comments as this.
][/quote]

Sis, horta cool down. The UN relief sites only acknowledge the old Somali region not Maroodi Jeex. I used it cos it covers more major cities Berbera and Gabiely. combined the total population is 700,00 (reliable unbiased source that was made few months ago in 2014)

http://reliefweb.int/sites/reliefweb.in ... albeed.pdf

Marood Jeex of witch it only consist of Hargiesa and few surrounding areas is claimed to be over 1.2 million sometimes over Two million. Google maps is not reliable by the confess of the company itself. I was just pointing out the over assumptions of cities on Wiki mainly Xamar, Hargiesa, Bosasso and Galkacyo. All other cities use the statistics of the old regime, and it makes sense. The dry under populate region of Puntland is claimed to be 3.9 million while the fact is it is no more than 2.5 and I am being generous here Somaliland is 3.85 but all what I see in 3.5 ....

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:29 am

I think its Wanlaweyn/Faqash conspiracy to keep us all down. Fuck Somalia and the Wanlaywens, they even got the Internet to hate on us.

I am going to fire couple of emails to Google/Wikipedia and all the other important Internet companies to plead our cause, and that we are not part of Faqash/Wanlaweyn country. :)

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:42 am

Gamer,

Yh man, it's a f-king conspiracy :pac:

KyrieJama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KyrieJama » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:41 pm

LMFAO.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:04 pm

Why is gamer always so f-king sarcastic regarding everything SL Wa qof la yaab leh

by the way Wiki is an encyclopedia qofka doona ba wax ku qori kara

by the way u can view SL on the map when u google several countries when using wiki

Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rambie » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:35 pm

by the way Wiki is an encyclopedia qofka doona ba wax ku qori kara
True, but I was just blocked after trying to balance the biased article

there is a trio out there I think they are all MJ who bully other users. Worst of all, one of the administrators is collaborating with theme cos this is my fourth account and they still catch me everytime :russ:

check this neutral user updating the map of Somaliland before the attack of Saxder

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... tricts.png

and this AcidSnow guy probably a Darood desperately minimizing Somaliland presence in Sool and Sanaag

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... tricts.png

in the brad daylight he adds false informations but got away with it

I am already fed up with Wiki and will never donate any money to those biased bastards again :pacspit:

But you gotta admit it, the map has many interesting details
Last edited by Rambie on Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:45 pm

I've seen how they change articles.

They claim the Somaliland shilling is not used in Awdal and that the region is disputed. They also claim SL was part of Somalia when we know that's not true since Somaliland gained independence before former Somalia Italiana did. I mean the shit they write is ridiculous but that's what they've been reduced to, waging a cyber war against SL.

We could play that game as well and destroy them in Wikipedia. Who know maybe we will..

Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rambie » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:43 am

We could play that game as well and destroy them in Wikipedia. Who know maybe we will..

Yeah, Good luck with that :dead:

Hodan94
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hodan94 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:09 am

I've seen how they change articles.

They claim the Somaliland shilling is not used in Awdal and that the region is disputed. They also claim SL was part of Somalia when we know that's not true since Somaliland gained independence before former Somalia Italiana did. I mean the shit they write is ridiculous but that's what they've been reduced to, waging a cyber war against SL.

Cyber war is all they can wage on us, yacni somalinet, twitter u will be suprised with the people who fill the sl sections and it aint even landers. But then again I do feel sorry for the masaakinta, I mean the internet is the only freedom the have, their country sold off.

thegoodshepherd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby thegoodshepherd » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:20 pm

The fock is up with the MJ phobia :lol:
If you are adding BS untruths, e.g that SSC belongs to S/L, you will brought back down to earth.

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:35 pm

Is this the lali that went AWOL or is it just anotherJibutien

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.