Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

These people are not Isaaq.

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: These people are not Isaaq.

Postby LobsterUnit » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:32 am

Hawdian
BigBreak
Waraabe
Xiis1925

I'll update this list..

Anything they write has no connection to Isaaq period.
Take me of your filfthy list.i the ras of hawd are more isaaq than you will ever be.

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:35 am

This nigga snapped :pac:

HusseinHassan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HusseinHassan » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:43 am

Bro what happened to your recent epiphany? I thought you've amended your ways? You have relapsed so quickly. Goodness gracious. :lol:
:lol: i think i'm the cause of his relapsed.

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:53 am

Bro what happened to your recent epiphany? I thought you've amended your ways? You have relapsed so quickly. Goodness gracious. :lol:
You're the cause of Sado Ali's death, btw I thought saints didn't die :ohhh: :pac:

HusseinHassan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HusseinHassan » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:01 am

You're the cause of Sado Ali's death, btw I thought saints didn't die :ohhh: :pac:
:wtf:

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:01 am

I am shocked what the hell is going on here :( Something is not right ! . whats the matter between the Ras and xilka? Where is Emperor khaalid your majesty as the head of the great isaaq kingdom of somalinet you need to fulfil your duty.

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xildiiid » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:12 am

Yuusuf,

Hawdian is not Isaaq but a Doofaar Ismaaciil oo shaadh Isaaq ah soo xidhay. Sayid caught him red handed but no one realized that and when I checked him he bounced.

LilEmperor
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LilEmperor » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:15 am

I'm more isaaq than these guys and I'm only a quarter.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:27 am

Warya xilka Loool may i ask you how did you checked him like ? i know the newbie omar sayid is Bohola infected and he most certainly does not like the health isaqist hawdian.Arinta ma fahmine Faro geeljire hoos baa loo dhaqaaye bal Garanuglan in garaabo ah ku cunayaaye igu soo mar maqaaxidii isugu keen danbaysay insha allah. Ninkaasi haduu kaa gar helo waxa lagugu xukumayaa inaad bixiso tiro geela oo xaala iyo inan ....madaw ah oo uu winter ka dugsado :lol:

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:32 am

:umad: is this nigga for real saying i am not a member of beesha duriyadda when i am as real a garxajis man as they come :win:

Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rambie » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:55 am

waraabe251
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby waraabe251 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:41 am

Damn one big sheegato accusing others

Samaalemayle
Mayle

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xildiiid » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:08 am

Yuusuf,

Hawdian was the biggest sheegato and he managed to fool that clown Khalid Ali who believed in him. Reer Hawd xitaa maaha.

BigBreak,

You claimed reer Buraale, now tell me your sub sub clan and where reer Buraale live and their traditional leader, if you pass we'll go on to the next level.
My grandmother was Cidagalle so you won't get pass me easy.

Waraabe,

You're not Isaaq. :arrow:

Hawdian
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hawdian » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:18 am

Funny but also very childish topic. This topic is about one thing and that is; "you don't agree with my views so you're not Isaac".

I wonder who appointed the child who started this childish post as the CEO of "Isaaq Birth and Marriage Registry Department".

Every day you will meet a clown. Don't be surprised tomorrow if Xildiid doesn't say: "Waryadhahen wallahi I disowned my first cousin after I discovered that he was not Isaaq. We went out for coffee and instead of putting 3 teaspoons of sugar in his Latte, he added only 2. Wallahi he is sheegato. BE AWARE".

This kid needs break from Somalinet. He takes everything to heart and thinks if one avoids meaningless questions on a troll website or doesn't even know the answers about jiir iyo aboor miyi iska fadhiya, one is not Isaaq. Something is wrong with our brother but I pray for him. I really am kind to him like most Isaaq brother.

:clap:

I'm not surprised his childish topic back-fired on him big time but as a blood, I ask others to ease up on him. He just wears his heart on his sleeve. He doesn't understand politics. He is just a foot soldier who gets the job done. Sirta iyo siyasada weli mu fahmin.

Thanks for the thrill sxb but this low-grade post is not for me. That's my only reply.

I'm out.

Ras Hawdian-----Xildiid is more drama queen than Basra.

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xildiiid » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:23 am

A simple question, what are you after Isxaaq Carre?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.