Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

prediction on next ministers

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

prediction on next ministers

Postby sahal80 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:35 am

I expect omar abdirashids cabinet to consist light politicians just like him where no odayaal except odey jaylani iikaar or habar fozia

This cabinet may also have strong connections with the somali diplomats at the US govt and united nations

Prediction based on info and rumours

Fozia haji deputy pm and maybe women affairs
Abdullahi mohamed ali(sanbalolshe) national security minister
Mahad salaad interior and federalism minister
Fahad yasin, maybe information or education
Dahir amin jeesow(well known mp)
iikaar nuur jaylani(currently first deputy speaker)
Others
Folks from the pm
Folks from sharif hassan
Folks from jawari
Last edited by sahal80 on Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

dayax123

Re: prediction on next ministers

Postby dayax123 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:50 am

I may agree you all but not Mahad Salad. I dont even think that he will appear in the cabinet again. Incase he comes back to the cabinet he can come as deputy minster or a minster other than interior minster. Sanbalolshe is very like to be national security minster. Maryan Arif is also likely to be minster of constitutional affairs.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:57 am

I know maryan heads some commission in the parliament is she a lawyer?

Mps-ka waa looga baxay badanaaba

xoogaa aa lagala baxay qabiil walwaba, daahiraa ka mid ah

I think hosh jibril may have the constitution post if he's one since he's lawyer

So who you think will represent HG?

I know guleed s dying for ministerial post but the only way he can regain his seat is is if he takes the education post wich may not suit HG

Sanbalolshe is from oxford plus 20 years of working for the UN in nairobi

Had connections with AU/IGAD/UK

He's good for the terrorism card

He is the man who convinced walad abdalla to side with the resistance since he was his somali adviser.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:45 am

Godah has been using the local mps to come back

It doesn't work sanbalolshe bc he and the hiiraan governor hail from the same jufo and each clan has power sharing also the govt needs support from every group

So, the pressident may finally respect this reality and respect the mps

Unless the president appoints a new governor for hiiraan or promises godah to become a regional president.

dayax123

Postby dayax123 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:30 pm

I know maryan heads some commission in the parliament is she a lawyer?

Mps-ka waa looga baxay badanaaba

xoogaa aa lagala baxay qabiil walwaba, daahiraa ka mid ah

I think hosh jibril may have the constitution post if he's one since he's lawyer

So who you think will represent HG?

I know guleed s dying for ministerial post but the only way he can regain his seat is is if he takes the education post wich may not suit HG

Sanbalolshe is from oxford plus 20 years of working for the UN in nairobi

Had connections with AU/IGAD/UK

He's good for the terrorism card

He is the man who convinced walad abdalla to side with the resistance since he was his somali adviser.
Yes Maryan is lawyer besides that, her grown up children from previouse marriage and Hassan Sheikh are related. She has Wacesle Chidlren whose father died a while ago though she is now married to Dhulbahante husband. She is a devoted loyalist of Hassan Sheikh. When all other Murusade mps teamed up with Abdiwali Shikh, she was the only mp from her clan in the president's camp. It is also worth mentioning that Mustaf Dhuxulow is very unlikey to return.

Guuled is fighting hard to take the interiror affairs post but i agree with you his chances to get this post is abysmal. How ever I have no idea who will represent HG but there are rumours saying Ahmed Salam is going to be the minster of interior and federal affairs. Do you have an idea why Dj sidelined Yusuf Garad from the politics? He treid several times to represent HG but lost all hopes and he is not now compaigning for minsterial position.

I have also heard that Hussein Hallane will come back to his current post of minster of finance. Yusuf badiyow will also come back but as a minster of agriculture.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:32 pm

Thanx sxb for the info

I thought maryan was aligned with the pm besides her friendship with hasho haji but I know she was for a long time after a ministerial post but saacid had small cabinet(10 ministers) so she couldn't go through

Guleed was campaingning hard against the out going pm so he can regain his post

I thought it will be mahad as ceyr since they had no top position in this govt before

Somali media doesn't know some HG being too behind omar, he's some one who's the depuy ambassador to the UN and closely related(grandmother) to omar, he's called awale kulane so who knows if he picks his brother(dahir) or some one else for that post
https://mobile.twitter.com/Awalekullane?p=s

Yusuf is an adviser of the president but there r some guys who belong the old guard of sharif era and don't like any new guys so they r not letting him appear publically with the prez. Heard he wants to quit his post for this reason.

If your not dj these guys will target you bc they see you an easy target.
Last edited by sahal80 on Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:37 pm

I think Geedi will replace the US Ambassador.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.