Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

why is so many somalis in the UK crazy ?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Enjoying my life :) I am so happy ! and endless succes has arrived in my life

why is so many somalis in the UK crazy ?

Postby Tanker » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:20 pm

what is it abouit life there that makes somalis go crazy ? So mental un stable somalis in the UK

anzeloti
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: why is so many somalis in the UK crazy ?

Postby anzeloti » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:30 pm

23 years of non stop

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:43 pm

Look at their body language. It says a lot. I don't want to get into it. I don't have that energy. :eat:

TheMailMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMailMan » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:03 pm

Britain was never a suitable land for Somalis.

The overcrowding, the pollution, the lack of employment opportunities, the welfare, the marginalization. It has destroyed our men and made our Somali men into weak, drug-addicted losers with too much time on their hands and an inability to care for their families. It's an absolute disgrace

:snoop:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:09 pm

Yeah....the clean water, healthcare, welfare and security destroyed their ambition. :) :snoop:

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:21 pm

You forgot free education

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:34 pm

23 years of non stop

Sums it up really well. Khat is the devils grass to tempt poor Somali souls.

TheMailMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMailMan » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:37 pm

You forgot free education
Somalis do much better living in Germany and the United States than they do in Britain. Even in places like Ottawa, you will see Somalis prospering and doing fairly well..... It isn't the free education that's holding them back, it's the general atmosphere and the culture that's holding them back.

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:53 pm

A person holds themselves backeep a person ccan do whatever they want.. Culture and atmosphere doesn't hold you back.. Every country has good and bad amongst it's population but I wouldn't trade the UK with any western country..

anzeloti
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby anzeloti » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:13 pm

Look at their body language. It says a lot. I don't want to get into it. I don't have that energy. :eat:
:lol: :lol:

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:17 pm

Please do, I enjoy it when you dissect body language.

anzeloti
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby anzeloti » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:22 pm

http://www.economist.com/news/britain/2 ... -road-long
Somalis—Britain’s largest refugee population—do not work. They are among the poorest, worst-educated and least-employed in Britain. In a country where other refugees have flourished, why do Somalis do so badly?

The 2011 census identified 101,370 people in England and Wales who were born in Somalia.

Poverty is their first problem. Over 80% of Somali-speaking pupils qualify for free school meals. In Waltham Forest, a borough in east London, home to nearly 4,000 Somalis, 73% live in households on benefits. More than 50% of British Somalis rent from local councils, the highest proportion of any foreign-born population. In nearby Tower Hamlets 2010 data showed that Somalis were twice as likely as white Britons to be behind with the rent. The cost of their economic marginalisation hurts them, and is a toll on the public sector, too.

:snoop: :snoop: :meles: :meles:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:32 pm

Please do, I enjoy it when you dissect body language.

Adali, u and anzeloti are evils! Now why will u want me to dissect these poor farahs , am afraid u wont look at them--the same if I do. :stylin:

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:46 pm

Somalis—Britain’s largest refugee population—do not work. They are among the poorest, worst-educated and least-employed in Britain. In a country where other refugees have flourished, why do Somalis do so badly?

The 2011 census identified 101,370 people in England and Wales who were born in Somalia.

Poverty is their first problem. Over 80% of Somali-speaking pupils qualify for free school meals. In Waltham Forest, a borough in east London, home to nearly 4,000 Somalis, 73% live in households on benefits. More than 50% of British Somalis rent from local councils, the highest proportion of any foreign-born population. In nearby Tower Hamlets 2010 data showed that Somalis were twice as likely as white Britons to be behind with the rent. The cost of their economic marginalisation hurts them, and is a toll on the public sector, too.

Over 100k Somalis and 80% of them qualify for reduced school meal?

Ileen UK waa meel dhimatay, ceeb badanaa.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:54 pm

Over 100k Somalis and 80% of them qualify for reduced school meal?

Ileen UK waa meel dhimatay, ceeb badanaa.
unfortunately there are many who trick the benefit system, I am not fond of casting light on somali secrets but this is a reality in the uk, benefits is second income, the real bread and butter is made in the black market.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.