Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalis stop the arab and black bantu worshipping and asslicking! Be proud of ur somali heritage!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SonofANomad
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Somalis stop the arab and black bantu worshipping and asslicking! Be proud of ur somali heritage!

Postby SonofANomad » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:45 am

Every now and Then you will see a diluted and selfhating somali claim They are arabs!

Their argument is

1) arab is a culture! We speak arabic and we have arab culture!

Even tho there hasnt been any assimalition of somalis into arab culture or anything at all

Read it Even tells how somalis despised arabs and how arabs feared us!

Not only that somalis speak af soomaal which is totally different Then arabic

Af soomaal as i proved in my ancient egyptian thread is ancient language which pharoahs spoke!

2) Isaaq and darood!

This is just fiction! You have people in china, india Pakistan all over africa claiming to be descendants of jews and hebrews and the prophet.

Even in the quran the prophet said there are going to be many people claiming to be descandents from!

What did debunk this is DNA evidence of somalis having y DNA E1b1b1 at 85% and y DNA T at 15%

We have zero precent arab J-gene

And no haplogroup T didn't come tru euroasian admixture

As i am tired of people pushing this debunked nonsense

Read and weep! Somalis are nothing but pure human specie!

Then we have the somalis who claim to be bantus or black! Basically jareer!

We have different DNA than bantus
http://www.thegeneticatlas.com/E1b1b.png

And this is the different genetics in africa
http://www.thegeneticatlas.com/Predomin ... groups.png

As you can see somalis dont have danyeer genes. We have the highest percentage of that y DNA that originated in somalia.

Note: Unmixed african race!

Look up this book called the origins of the somali race
http://www.jstor.org/stable/3014215?seq ... b_contents

Not only that but this african or black thing got to go

Let me Debunk this black Crap first

Ill show the inadequacies of the term black!

First Lets Disect what black means!

First some Say it is a race, but how can a race be color?

This is where people get irritated with that question alone!

They cant anwser that since black cant be a race which Proves why people call it a social construct

What is a social construct?
a social mechanism, phenomenon, or category created and developed by society;
It is something created for daily social use!
But it is an invalid social construct!

Cuz now if black isnt a race but a color?

If it is a color how does that make sense?

Ive seen Indians , bangledishis tamils! Arabs darker than me yet They call themselves brown or white and as does society!

Then people come with They have different hair bla bla, but this defeats the point wasnt black a color?

You see? It is invalid social construct Thirdly!

Since black is an english european term!

Lets check the english dictionary for what black means
Definition of black English dictionary

5. Soiled, as from soot; dirty
6. Evil; wicked
7. Cheerless and depressing; gloomy
9. Marked by anger or sullenness
11. Deserving of, indicating, or incurring censure or dishonor
10. marked by disaster or misfortune

6. Characterized by gloom; dismal
7. Sullen or threatening
10. Lacking enlightenment, knowledge, or culture
11. Exhibiting or stemming from evil characteristics or forces; sinister
in the dark
2. In a state of ignorance; uninformed
:wtf:

You see how racist that term is? I dunno who would want to call themselves that!

How important is it to identify as black? Well it isnt it is totally meaningless term doesn't tell people anything about you other than skin color which people can judge in 1sec by looking at you.

Black is a conceptual tool developed by europeans to lump together and ultimately stigmatize a set group of people who are more diverse than any other group combined

Denying and attributing stereotypes to this term! Black hair you look black black this and that!

The indho yeers are smarter than that They dont call themselves yellow! Nor do They have to check of yellow in the ethnic or race tag!

The there is africa! It is a continent denied of its diversity in every corner!

Lets face it the term africa has become synonymous with bantus and nilotes!

It is the name of a Geographicall land mass yet people and all people treat like its a race ethnicity country people Identity and a name tag.

When all it is name of the biggest Geographical landmass in the world!

When you call urself african you further perpetuate a stereotype of it being a country a ethnicity and a race.

It is a truly basterdized continent fucked by european colonialist!

Instead of aknowledging our differences and uniqueness and our different indegenous identities in the continent we lump ourselves together and create this fiction ethnicity or identity called african.

I dont see that anywhere else!
We are just all africans while people in europe is french portugese italian irish swedish albanian etc
And in Asia They are malaysian pakistani Indian korean sri lankan etc.

I live in europe i have never seen one link himself up to another country in europe or call him/herself european!

Why is it that in America They call this danyeers african American while the cadaans are just americans not Even european.

Walahi people are retarded and mentally enslaved

By calling urself african or black is meaningless and essentially destructive!

Why not call urself ghanian sudanese somali ethiopians morrocan and aknowledge and support our diversity and differences?

Just call urself by ur ethnicity and nationality nothing describes you more than that!

Black or african does nothing for me! It had no importance or real meaning!

While somali tells people my language nationality culture ethnicity race,country!

It is retarded why people would call themselves black and africans Then They go around Complain about white supremacy! It is people from europe who gave you Those invalid destructive terms to Begin with!

So if you want to fight the cadaan supremacy Then boicott the use of it!

My fellow somalis you guys are nothing but somalis start claiming ur own be proud of ur
Somali heritage!

There is no reason to be fool or trickered into bravada and start claiming and identifying with Crap ur ancestors didn't create or name you!

I am somali simply somali!

mclovin
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Somalis stop the arab and black bantu worshipping and asslicking! Be proud of ur somali heritage!

Postby mclovin » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:19 pm

TL;DR

SonofANomad
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Somalis stop the arab and black bantu worshipping and asslicking! Be proud of ur somali heritage!

Postby SonofANomad » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:24 pm

TL;DR
Oh come on dont be Lazy!

I have some valid arguments if someone is Willing to read it!

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:27 pm

Somalis are a very weird specy of monkeys . Let me tell you why . So at the beginning of my journey here in somalinet I chose to join this community strictly for kinship . I named myself after as the proud descendant of Baxar my great grand father . What happened ? They start calling me ina Xaar , "son of shit ". Okay , ma' caleesh , I thought maybe I am dealing with a younger generation of brothers and sisters , let me emphasize my noble blood and present myself as a prince of Islam , so I call myself " Shams al Dawla " . What happened ? They get in a whole gender nonsensical diatribe , questioning whether I am a man or a female . "Hey you drunken French Nurse , go back to your duties taking care of the French soldiers " . I am like " my brothers , khaaf rabikum , shams is the sun , it is neither male of female , it encompasses everything !! . So anyway , I once again am left with another tactical temporary withdrawal , lay low for a bit , then I come back with another nickname --> Magnusomalius . Now here this one kind of froze the monkeys for a minute until a respectable sister { maybe on a bad day} interpellates " Oh you 're a Swede now , you disappoint me ina Xaar !!" .
I am like " look sister , the swede is a barbarian just like me , Magnus is LATIN !" She wouldn't buy it .

So my point here is , how can a people who won't even let you enjoy the freedom to pick your own name on an internet place of gathering , be 6000 yrs old ? If you put 2 monkeys in a cage {real ones} in a cage , 6000 yrs later I am certain their descendants would be more respectful of each others boundaries than these people . :lol:

granpremiodespana

Postby granpremiodespana » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:32 pm

Even in the quran the prophet said there are going to be many people claiming to be descandents from!

!

Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bandit » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:33 pm

Every now and Then you will see a diluted and selfhating somali claim They are arabs!

Their argument is

1) arab is a culture! We speak arabic and we have arab culture!

Even tho there hasnt been any assimalition of somalis into arab culture or anything at all

Read it Even tells how somalis despised arabs and how arabs feared us!

Not only that somalis speak af soomaal which is totally different Then arabic

Af soomaal as i proved in my ancient egyptian thread is ancient language which pharoahs spoke!

2) Isaaq and darood!

This is just fiction! You have people in china, india Pakistan all over africa claiming to be descendants of jews and hebrews and the prophet.

What did debunk this is DNA evidence of somalis having y DNA E1b1b1 at 85% and y DNA T at 15%

We have zero precent arab J-gene

And no haplogroup T didn't come tru euroasian admixture

As i am tired of people pushing this debunked nonsense

Read and weep! Somalis are nothing but pure human specie!

Then we have the somalis who claim to be bantus or black! Basically jareer!

We have different DNA than bantus
http://www.thegeneticatlas.com/E1b1b.png

And this is the different genetics in africa
http://www.thegeneticatlas.com/Predomin ... groups.png

As you can see somalis dont have danyeer genes. We have the highest percentage of that y DNA that originated in somalia.

Note: Unmixed african race!

Look up this book called the origins of the somali race
http://www.jstor.org/stable/3014215?seq ... b_contents

Not only that but this african or black thing got to go

Let me Debunk this black Crap first

Ill show the inadequacies of the term black!

First Lets Disect what black means!

First some Say it is a race, but how can a race be color?

This is where people get irritated with that question alone!

They cant anwser that since black cant be a race which Proves why people call it a social construct

What is a social construct?
a social mechanism, phenomenon, or category created and developed by society;
It is something created for daily social use!
But it is an invalid social construct!

Cuz now if black isnt a race but a color?

If it is a color how does that make sense?

Ive seen Indians , bangledishis tamils! Arabs darker than me yet They call themselves brown or white and as does society!

Then people come with They have different hair bla bla, but this defeats the point wasnt black a color?

You see? It is invalid social construct Thirdly!

Since black is an english european term!

Lets check the english dictionary for what black means
Definition of black English dictionary

5. Soiled, as from soot; dirty
6. Evil; wicked
7. Cheerless and depressing; gloomy
9. Marked by anger or sullenness
11. Deserving of, indicating, or incurring censure or dishonor
10. marked by disaster or misfortune

6. Characterized by gloom; dismal
7. Sullen or threatening
10. Lacking enlightenment, knowledge, or culture
11. Exhibiting or stemming from evil characteristics or forces; sinister
in the dark
2. In a state of ignorance; uninformed

You see how racist that term is? I dunno who would want to call themselves that!

How important is it to identify as black? Well it isnt it is totally meaningless term doesn't tell people anything about you other than skin color which people can judge in 1sec by looking at you.

Black is a conceptual tool developed by europeans to lump together and ultimately stigmatize a set group of people who are more diverse than any other group combined

Denying and attributing stereotypes to this term! Black hair you look black black this and that!

The indho yeers are smarter than that They dont call themselves yellow! Nor do They have to check of yellow in the ethnic or race tag!

The there is africa! It is a continent denied of its diversity in every corner!

Lets face it the term africa has become synonymous with bantus and nilotes!

It is the name of a Geographicall land mass yet people and all people treat like its a race ethnicity country people Identity and a name tag.

When all it is name of the biggest Geographical landmass in the world!

When you call urself african you further perpetuate a stereotype of it being a country a ethnicity and a race.

It is a truly basterdized continent fucked by european colonialist!

Instead of aknowledging our differences and uniqueness and our different indegenous identities in the continent we lump ourselves together and create this fiction ethnicity or identity called african.

I dont see that anywhere else!
We are just all africans while people in europe is french portugese italian irish swedish albanian etc
And in Asia They are malaysian pakistani Indian korean sri lankan etc.

I live in europe i have never seen one link himself up to another country in europe or call him/herself european!

Why is it that in America They call this danyeers african American while the cadaans are just americans not Even european.

Walahi people are retarded and mentally enslaved

By calling urself african or black is meaningless and essentially destructive!

Why not call urself ghanian sudanese somali ethiopians morrocan and aknowledge and support our diversity and differences?

Just call urself by ur ethnicity and nationality nothing describes you more than that!

Black or african does nothing for me! It had no importance or real meaning!

While somali tells people my language nationality culture ethnicity race,country!

It is retarded why people would call themselves black and africans Then They go around Complain about white supremacy! It is people from europe who gave you Those invalid destructive terms to Begin with!

So if you want to fight the cadaan supremacy Then boicott the use of it!

My fellow somalis you guys are nothing but somalis start claiming ur own be proud of ur
Somali heritage!

There is no reason to be fool or trickered into bravada and start claiming and identifying with Crap ur ancestors didn't create or name you!

I am somali simply somali!
:pac: danyeer gene I like you don't seem to be extreme of pro black or pro arab I agree with you were somali not black or arabs :up: :geek:

Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bandit » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:36 pm

Somalis are a very weird specy of monkeys . Let me tell you why . So at the beginning of my journey here in somalinet I chose to join this community strictly for kinship . I named myself after as the proud descendant of Baxar my great grand father . What happened ? They start calling me ina Xaar , "son of shit ". Okay , ma' caleesh , I thought maybe I am dealing with a younger generation of brothers and sisters , let me emphasize my noble blood and present myself as a prince of Islam , so I call myself " Shams al Dawla " . What happened ? They get in a whole gender nonsensical diatribe , questioning whether I am a man or a female . "Hey you drunken French Nurse , go back to your duties taking care of the French soldiers " . I am like " my brothers , khaaf rabikum , shams is the sun , it is neither male of female , it encompasses everything !! . So anyway , I once again am left with another tactical temporary withdrawal , lay low for a bit , then I come back with another nickname --> Magnusomalius . Now here this one kind of froze the monkeys for a minute until a respectable sister { maybe on a bad day} interpellates " Oh you 're a Swede now , you disappoint me ina Xaar !!" .
I am like " look sister , the swede is a barbarian just like me , Magnus is LATIN !" She wouldn't buy it .

So my point here is , how can a people who won't even let you enjoy the freedom to pick your own name on an internet place of gathering , be 6000 yrs old ? If you put 2 monkeys in a cage {real ones} in a cage , 6000 yrs later I am certain their descendants would be more respectful of each others boundaries than these people . :lol:
Ina xaar :russ:

SonofANomad
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SonofANomad » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:37 pm

!
It is true in either the hadith or the quran the prophet said many people are going to claim to be related to him.

They do it all over Asia middeleast and africa! In somalis case it isnt an isolated issue?

When danyeers also claim arab you know the story is bull!

We are people from the biblical punt! The puntites related to the ancient egyptians!

But today we are simply somali!

SonofANomad
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SonofANomad » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:43 pm

Im sorry i dont understand what you wrote!

I all i got from it is that ur a proud descandent of reer xaar!

That ur name is Ina xaar son of Shit!

Kudos be proud of it!

SonofANomad
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SonofANomad » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:45 pm

@Warriors

You get me man! Dueces! :umad:

Somali and proud
:myman:

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:46 pm

Yep , when people see me they know , I don't have to explain unlike you.
Anigu horaan idinku sheegay , somalidu waxay ahayd sida Afro asiatic -yada kale . Hierachy bay kala lahaayeen . Waxay aniga ila tahay in somalidu kolba sidey u sii durugtay , from north to south , more and more for strictly "census" reasons in class" society -gi ay ba'baday oo dakii la wada simay . Laakin "genes" -ka dadku ma baa'ban . Fahan midgo badan baa idinku jira :lol:

SonofANomad
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SonofANomad » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:51 pm

Yep , when people see me they know , I don't have to explain unlike you

You dont have to explain that ur the son of shit?

That you come from reer xaar!

Yeah when people see and smell you They know ur danyeer xaar!

:clap:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.