Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ciise Maxamuud's Come in

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Ciise Maxamuud's Come in

Postby Idman702 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:56 pm

Hoorseed needs to screen folks around here, everyone is claiming something but they can't say their laf or sub sub clan. :sadcam:

Hoorseed or 24k shaqada qabtaa booweyaal. :lol:

Noblemj: if you want to know more about your lineage, ask your family. My ayeeyo taught me my abtirsi when I was around 7 years old. I can count until 12 grandpa on top of my head and I have written until my 25th grandpa.... :Shrug:

Buraanbur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Buraanbur » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:45 pm

Hoorseed needs to screen folks around here, everyone is claiming something but they can't say their laf or sub sub clan. :sadcam:
Every new member that is approved on this site is suddenly MJ. :? They either don't know their subsubclan or they claim random tuulos they found on Google Earth like it's a zip code. :lol:

HorseedS
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HorseedS » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:01 pm

All the trolls claim us even the fool that's obsessed with DNA claims us. :pacspit: The new to go to qabiil now is Ciise Mahmoud they think because their aren't many Ciise M members on here they can get a free pass. :lol:

StormShadow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby StormShadow » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:02 pm

mj iyo sheegato maxaa kala haysta :deadrose:

Buraanbur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Buraanbur » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:15 pm

All the trolls claim us even the fool that's obsessed with DNA claims us. :pacspit: The new to go to qabiil now is Ciise Mahmoud they think because their aren't many Ciise M members on here they can get a free pass. :lol:
There are no Jesus Mohamuds on here. :lol: These bastards were claiming Osman Mohamud until I showed up again. One of the old school Jesus Mohamud's needs to come back and these trolls will start claiming other clans.

WaaliCas
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WaaliCas » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:12 am

NobleMJ,

Welcome to Snet. You seem like a nice guy. Many of my MJ friends are Ali Salebaan (reer Bari). We get along well and we often agree that the south is probably more dangerous to Somali identity than anyone will ever be in the Horn today including the Kikuyu occupying Kismayo and Garisa.

In fact, south Somalia will have more Bantus than Uganda and Burundi combined by 2050.

Having said that I recommend you MJ boys handle all these wild naago of yours including KnowThySelf, who always seems to get max orgasm markay Somaliland ama Isaaq maqasho.

She is destructive to the rest of MJ too with her ignorance. It was funny to see how even suggest Siad Barre was MJ president :mrgreen: and still she wants to lecture other MJs about MJs. I bet she doesn't even know what Ali Saleban is or consists of. While Mohamud Salebaan has dominated the political arena of MJ in the last two and a half decades, the business, art, cultural and traditional influence still remains under Ali Saleeban.

Most people assume that Omar, Osman and Issa Mohamud are brothers. It can be confusing but actually Osman is the uncle of both Issa and Omar who fall under Mohamud Salebaan while Osman is under Ali Salebaan :mrgreen: (thanks to my reer bari friends).

~ An Isaaqi
Last edited by WaaliCas on Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Idman702 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:17 am

Waalicas a.k.a Khalid Ali, no MJ woman cares about isaaqs. What's so special about y'all?

WaaliCas
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WaaliCas » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:26 am

Idman,

I'm not Khalid Ali but he is one of my Isaaqi homies.

I was just passing by and the most important is welcoming this fresh MJ with fresh independent mind. Any issue from a dhocil is secondary. Pass any concern from you via him.

Thanks

Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Idman702 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:34 am

War hedhee balayo qaandho ku dishaay,you came into OUR section and you're trying to give a sheegato advice on OUR section? And you have the audacity to talk shit about us MJ women? You bipolar pigeon.. :arrow:

Dhocil adiga ka daraan, wasaq waaji farabuuto leh...

thegoodshepherd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby thegoodshepherd » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:54 am

Idman abaayo waa khalad inaad adigo Osman Maxamud ah la hadashid qaashin idoor wagashle.
:rose:

Buraanbur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Buraanbur » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:56 am

Waali,

Osman Mohamud do not fall under Ali Saleeban. They are the elders of Mohamud Saleeban and that's why they hold the traditional title of Boqor. Not to take anything away from Ali Saleeban, they along with Wabeeneeye and other MJ subclans are known for their business savy but who ever told you that Osman Mohamud falls understand Ali Saleeban was lying to you.

nurjama

Postby nurjama » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:23 pm

Noble MJ your Cisse Maxamud? :Puhlease:

Ya ka tahay cisse maxamud. Are you abokr or muse cisse.

You can fool these people, but you can't get me. I know all the sub tribes that live in those towns/villages

Firefly
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Underneath the apple tree, at one with nature's beauty.

Postby Firefly » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:46 am

Everyone claiming to be Ciise Maxamuud now.. :mrgreen:

wlcm back Gemini/Ashlee :up: :rose:

Buraanbur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Buraanbur » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:53 pm

Everyone claiming to be Ciise Maxamuud now.. :mrgreen:

wlcm back Gemini/Ashlee :up: :rose:
Firefly :shock: Thanks for welcoming me back. :mrgreen: I thought all the old timers left this place.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.