Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Does it hurt when Somali guys marry out?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Itrah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Does it hurt when Somali guys marry out?

Postby Itrah » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:50 pm

It irritates me seeing Somali men marrying out. There is already a shortage of suitable Somali husbands as it is, and these Faraxs are making it worse by marrying white girls, Arab girls, Asian girls, etc.

You want your child to be a full Somali, not some confused mutt who doesn't know what he is and who lacks a coherent self-identify. Somalis should stick to their own.
I absolutely don't care about Somalis in the West who marry outside their ethnicity. Those people are long gone and out of the Somali gene pool. Most half white Somalis do not marry Somalis when they are grown up.

What is more dangerous are the Somalis inside Somalia who are marrying Bantus and/or Reer Xamar and slowly infecting Somalia as a whole..

RoobleAlWaliid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RoobleAlWaliid » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:22 pm

Thing is a young Somali chick can never be ugly, there's this 'jareer' looking(Probably a majeerteen or Abgal) chick
There's no way you are Majerteen. Get the fuck out of here you Bantu piece of shit.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :dead: :dead:

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:00 am

Thing is a young Somali chick can never be ugly, there's this 'jareer' looking(Probably a majeerteen or Abgal) chick
There's no way you are Majerteen. Get the fuck out of here you Bantu piece of shit.
:dead:

This guy is really obsessed with MJ and t is clear he is not MJ! Probably one MJ brother used to kick his ass back in the day when he was a kid and this is his only way of venting :lol:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:18 am

Why would it bother anyone if someone marry's out? :)

SimplySerene
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SimplySerene » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:03 am

There things Some somali man do I don't like and there some things somali women do I don't like. But since the topic is on man I will try focus that .
Somali men marrying out doesn't bother me. Neither does somali women marrying out. Both genders marry out so do many ethncities and other races. I would never judge someone for doing that I don't believe one ethnicity is better. All ethicity or races people equal. Everyone has there own peference for marriage and have the right to that. I have my own. I want to marry the person that I share a lot in common with, we value the same things, etc . So marrying a somali has it's benefits to me. But I would never judge someone who marries out though because maybe they are marrying someone that just suits them.
I am going on a tangent. I answered the questioned no somai guys marrying out does not bother me. If want you to know why reread everything I said above.

There are others things i think some somali men do that are hurtful. The marrying out isn't an issue . I notice on this forums a some somali guys brag about committing zina before marriage. I think I have only seen one female do that on forum and she said she was non somali. It's like acceptable thing in our culture forum. It's gross.
I could make list of hurtful things somali men but marrying out would not be on that list. Don't get me start on hurtful things somali women do. Like committing messed up fgm on other females. Anyways to summarize hopefully every one in world educate themselves and became aware of what they are doing and improve.
I know that this topic was only about one thing. But I think these things connect to each other plus I really needed to get that of my chest. I think to much.
Probably over top but I don't care

Somaliman%
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somaliman% » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:48 am

Yeah somali guys are marrying out too, am going to a wedding somali guy and kurdish girl. :lol: i dont care tbh all them self haters can rot, its their funeral when their kids end up gaalo or the woman runs away with the kids after a divorce to some tribal village in kurdistan. my kids are pure somali alhamdulila :stylin: half majerten half sheikhal. :clap:

there's this 'jareer' looking(Probably a majeerteen or Abgal)
and btw what makes you think majeerten are jareer looking, you must have not seen many in your life time for you to think that, some of the most beautiful chicks are majeerten, i can post hundreds of pics.

bakoorad
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby bakoorad » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:41 am

A pretty girl is a pretty girl. Race is not an issue for me. However, I'd like my kids to understand my mother lingo and culture and be able to converse with their grandparents in Somali. So only a somali will do for me. In 2 years time inshallah. Can't wait

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:17 pm

I don't care who (male or female ) marries out as long as they don't rub it on my nose nor create threads in social forums, bragging about how they found green grass on other side.

axmed89
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby axmed89 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:10 pm

Yeah somali guys are marrying out too, am going to a wedding somali guy and kurdish girl. :lol: i dont care tbh all them self haters can rot, its their funeral when their kids end up gaalo or the woman runs away with the kids after a divorce to some tribal village in kurdistan. my kids are pure somali alhamdulila :stylin: half majerten half sheikhal. :clap:

there's this 'jareer' looking(Probably a majeerteen or Abgal)
and btw what makes you think majeerten are jareer looking, you must have not seen many in your life time for you to think that, some of the most beautiful chicks are majeerten, i can post hundreds of pics.
That's a random one. But hey, it sound's better than an "Issaq" & "Darood" wedding, Don't ya think?

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:39 pm

I'm so used to Somali girls marrying out, that I've given up on them, but its a new phenomenon to me Somali guys marrying out.

Basically I bumped into one of my friends which I haven't heard from for a few months, I was like where did you disappear and why did you blank my calls, he said bro I fell in love. I was like who is this girl, and hes like shes an 8 but with a body of a 10, he said he was in love and that he'll marry her, then he shows me her, she ends being one ugly Eastern European chick.

It hurts me so much seeing, not just guys I know, Somali guys with ajnabi chicks, cuz i know 99% of the time they'll get with ugly ajnabi chicks. We've become like the African American men, marrying ugly fat white bitches.

Thats not the only, this other guy I know is set to marrying an ugly English chick aswell.

Thing is a young Somali chick can never be ugly, there's this 'jareer' looking(Probably a majeerteen or Abgal) chick I've seen last week but she actually looks more beautiful in my eyes than the Xamari/cadcad chicks, a Somali chick can only be ugly through her character and the use of Diana.

So does it hurt you seeing Somali boys marrying out?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.