Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Locking of random topics

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Buraanbur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Locking of random topics

Postby Buraanbur » Mon May 04, 2015 9:32 pm

^^ you know who els gets a pass? .... basra :MJ:
islaanta should have been banned long time ago :lol:
Forget about getting a pass. Not only that but Basra is a moderator. :lol:

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Mon May 04, 2015 9:35 pm

Bann everyone from Canada and you have taken care 50% of the trolls.

All the atheists, gang bangers, homos and all the trouble trouble makers are from there.

Machiavelli2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Machiavelli2 » Mon May 04, 2015 9:43 pm

lol Buraanbur.

Well, Ina John is a human being and though we don't see eye to eye on many things, we also can share many ideas. If you see his thread about the Somali demonstrations against the sex-education curriculum in Canada, I opposed his opinion because I believe the parent's consent is sacrosanct and it is their inalienable rights. In my private life, well let me say, most people who know me consider me a non-conformist, conspiracist and a cynical being because I find intellectually stimulating when you challenge the accepted norms. I'm not interested getting into the tribal dynamics of who said what, who and why are one group are favoured over others, which is kind of the expected outcome if one tries to see every action, inaction from a tribal perspective and though I consider Idman to be a funny, well educated, informed and fun loving sister and believe that banning should be for the extreme cases, it had nothing to do with Le-Justicier. Warya started this thread below and Idman went on a ballistic tirade on him by reading the mere mention of BV and a rose next to her :lol: . Her post was deleted and now I hear she was given a time-out.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=365129

The unwavering and unquestioning loyalty towards the clan has turned us into mad and blind supporters of all things including the evil action of the clan. May Allah SWT save us all.
Last edited by Machiavelli2 on Mon May 04, 2015 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Mon May 04, 2015 9:43 pm

All the atheists, gang bangers, homos and all the trouble trouble makers are from there.
i am from canada and i am non of that.

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Mon May 04, 2015 9:49 pm

lol Buraanbur.

Well, Ina John is a human being and though we don't see eye to eye on many things, we also can share many ideas. If you see his thread about the Somali demonstrations against the sex-education curriculum in Canada, I opposed his opinion because I believe the parent's consent is sacrosanct and it is their inalienable rights. In my private life, well let me say, most people who know me consider me a non-conformist, conspiracist and a cynical being because I find intellectually stimulating when you challenge the accepted norms. I'm not interested getting into the tribal dynamics of who said what, who and why are one group are favoured over others, which is kind of the expected outcome if one tries to see every action, inaction from a tribal perspective and though I consider Idman to be a funny, well educated, informed and fun loving sister and believe that banning should be for the extreme cases, it had nothing to do with Le-Justicier. Warya started this thread below and Idman went on a ballistic tirade on him by reading the mere mention of BV and a rose next to her :lol: . Her post was deleted and now I hear she was given a time-out.

The unwavering and unquestioning loyalty towards the clan has turned us into mad and blind supporters of all things including the evil action of the clan. May Allah SWT save us all

Machiavelli2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Machiavelli2 » Mon May 04, 2015 9:52 pm

But you support Chelsea and should be banned till next season. :mrgreen:

Congratulations buddy for the title, Jose Mourinho is a genius.

Chelsea, waryaa ha igu dirrin buraanbur, I was only trying to extinguish the fire. :(

Buraanbur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Buraanbur » Mon May 04, 2015 9:58 pm

lol Buraanbur.

The unwavering and unquestioning loyalty towards the clan has turned us into mad and blind supporters of all things including the evil action of the clan. May Allah SWT save us all.
I didn't see what Idman wrote in that topic, but it can not be any worse than what she has written before. If she didn't get banned for it before, why ban her for it now? Is this kacaan era Somalia, Waryaa is the Siyad Barre of this joint and his mods his NSS agents? :lol:

Before you accused some members of not being mentally sound, now you think this is because of clan. Certain moderators are using clan as the only determinant as to who gets sanctioned or banned, I do not have that privilege or advantage so accusing me of clannism when I'm advocating for a fair system for all is not only ludicrous but laughable. I actually initiated this topic because of the topic on Bantus that was unjustly deleted. :? This forum should be like Reddit not Somalia Online.

Do you even know what a troll is? If someone genuinely believes what they type, they are not a troll. Plus, reer Canada keep this place poppin.

Sophisticate
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sophisticate » Mon May 04, 2015 11:51 pm

Free Idman! :dj:

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Tue May 05, 2015 12:02 am

Chelsea, waryaa ha igu dirrin buraanbur, I was only trying to extinguish the fire. :(
Mahad sanid sxb, you are the frist guy on snt that have the guts to say congrats, others are still being butthurt and bitter lol ... you are right mourinho is a tactical master class! this guy is from another planet sxb, he doesnt get the praise he deserves just like mayweather :lol:
people dismiss his record just because they dont like him but you know what, numbers dnt lie my friend.
btw are you arsenal fan? :troll:

HorseedS
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HorseedS » Tue May 05, 2015 12:13 am

^ He's a United fan. It's always nice to see small teams win the league tbh.

Cherine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cherine » Tue May 05, 2015 12:20 am

Where did PO go? And when did Xamud become a mod?

I was just messing about to be honest. Why did Idman get banned?

Meeshan Baltimore ayey noqotey. :down:
This could be why
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=364955&hilit
and also that thread she made that descended into a cat fight with even grown men joining in. Smh

Idmaan,

I suspect deep down you know you were in the wrong, you were like a loose cannon the last few days. I hope your ban's temporary and you join us soon inshaAllah as you will be missed :up:

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Tue May 05, 2015 12:38 am

Cherine

Got it! Thnx

Bari14
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Bari14 » Tue May 05, 2015 12:55 am

i am from canada and i am non of that.[/quote]

Chelsea, waryaa ha igu dirrin buraanbur, I was only trying to extinguish the fire. :([/quote]

Mahad sanid sxb, you are the frist guy on snt that have the guts to say congrats, others are still being butthurt and bitter lol ... you are right mourinho is a tactical master class! this guy is from another planet sxb, he doesnt get the praise he deserves just like mayweather :lol:
people dismiss his record just because they dont like him but you know what, numbers dnt lie my friend.
btw are you arsenal fan? :troll:

[/quote]

Mayweather is herb scout and the fight was a huge disappointment... If Giroud did not have to recover from his injury during the beginning of the season we would of given your blues a run for their money wallahi.

But I can not deny that Mourinho is a top class manager :Obama:

Stuckon21
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Stuckon21 » Tue May 05, 2015 1:14 am

Idol got banned? :lol:

Way to go mods. :clap:

But sadly I'm sure she will be back with username number 7 in no time. :roll:
Last edited by Stuckon21 on Tue May 05, 2015 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Tue May 05, 2015 1:20 am

^ He's a United fan. It's always nice to see small teams win the league tbh.
this is what i am talking about right here lool, GB, i know i karbaashed you on the pitch and off "on snt" lakiin you can still be a gracious loser .... btw here is fun fact

168M :mindblown: since 2013 and ZERO trophy, i hope you wont consider community shield a trophy :Heh:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.