Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Locking of random topics

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
HorseedS
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Locking of random topics

Postby HorseedS » Tue May 05, 2015 2:14 am

^ He's a United fan. It's always nice to see small teams win the league tbh.
this is what i am talking about right here lool, GB, i know i karbaashed you on the pitch and off "on snt" lakiin you can still be a gracious loser .... btw here is fun fact

168M :mindblown: since 2013 and ZERO trophy, i hope you wont consider community shield a trophy :Heh:

Lol Chelski listen bro United is in the state it is today because of SAF. He left a garbage and old squad to us and to add injury he hand picked Moyes and brought him to succeed him. We barely spent any money on transfer the last couple years SAF was at the helm hence why the team he left was full of qashin qubs. The money we used in the summer isn't head scratching as you make it seem to be. If we hadn't brought in the likes of Herrera, Rojo, Blind, ADM7 etc we wouldn't be in the place we are today. Their is no shame in spending as long as the money you use is well earned money sxb. Btw we won the league in 2012/13 with almost the same squad as the one that finished 7th last season can't say The Special One would've won the league with that' squad. :lol: Btw can you tell me why you bought Cuadrado for 30 something mill if you aren't using him?

And oh yea it took you 5 years to win the league again with all the money you spend each transfer window. :lol:

Jose Mourinho plans to persuade Roman Abramovich to spend big in the summer to turn Chelsea into European champions

Morinho to Abromovich we need to spend big cause we can't win if we don't. :russ:

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Tue May 05, 2015 2:45 am

Mayweather is herb scout and the fight was a huge disappointment... If Giroud did not have to recover from his injury during the beginning of the season we would of given your blues a run for their money wallahi.

But I can not deny that Mourinho is a top class manager :Obama:
looL@ Giroud, do you really think you can win the league with giroud? your legend thierry henry doesnt think so, and i dont think so sxb, frist of all your main prb is defense, after last season's humiliation 6/0 vs chelsea, 5/1 vs liverpool and 6/3 vs man city, you would think wenger would sort his defense, but no he bought welbeck :lol: ... remember how you let monaco come back? arsenal had one job that night, just to defend and we all know what happened. here is what you need in order for me to take you as a title contender, a top class, cb, dm like matic, and a top class striker untill then watch us win another european cup next season :stylin:

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Postby LeJusticier » Tue May 05, 2015 3:45 am

I have checked the banning database and I can confirm you sister Idman is not being banned.

Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rambie » Tue May 05, 2015 5:00 am

Yes, but I'm not sure why. It happened after Rambie and her were trading insults in the topic that I started.

Buraanbur,

Your making it sound as it was me who started the insults when you know damn well
it was your cousin. You didn't calm her down or anything but instead questioned me about my insults towards her.

I even quoted her for future references when she came at me out of the blue ranting about the deleted thread.Y Yet, she didn't apologize or acknowledge her fault but kept on going at me. It was early in the mourning and I had no idea what so over about what happened (and until now I don't)

Furthermore, you're trying making everything about qabiil, Cidharata, an Isaaq member was banned because he didn't add anything to the fourm and was frequently bashing Islam. AJ a non Isaaq member that doesn't miss a chance to bash islam is not walking free around here. Basra, your cousin, the ultimate troll, have not been banned (she was stripped out of her mods powers as far as I know) Do you still wanaa make this thing about qabiil? The mods banned me too since last night at 10:00 pm and just opened it now at around 1:00 pm it was unlocked.

I sincerely believe that your whole purpose of this thread was not to discuss the lock of Itrah's thread, but to point fingers on mods
for banning your cousin who started the tit for tat.

viewtopic.php?f=290&t=363987&start=165#p4467131
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=365125&start=15#p4482704

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Tue May 05, 2015 5:15 am

She is not banned.

Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rambie » Tue May 05, 2015 6:06 am

I have checked the banning database and I can confirm you sister Idman is not being banned.

:comeon: And who banned me?

Buraanbur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Buraanbur » Tue May 05, 2015 6:17 am

Idman WAS banned when I made this topic. I guess she has been unbanned since. :up:

Yes, but I'm not sure why. It happened after Rambie and her were trading insults in the topic that I started.

Buraanbur,

Your making it sound as it was me who started the insults when you know damn well
it was your cousin. You didn't calm her down or anything but instead questioned me about my insults towards her.

I even quoted her for future references when she came at me out of the blue ranting about the deleted thread.Y Yet, she didn't apologize or acknowledge her fault but kept on going at me. It was early in the mourning and I had no idea what so over about what happened (and until now I don't)

Furthermore, you're trying making everything about qabiil, Cidharata, an Isaaq member was banned because he didn't add anything to the fourm and was frequently bashing Islam. AJ a non Isaaq member that doesn't miss a chance to bash islam is not walking free around here. Basra, your cousin, the ultimate troll, have not been banned (she was stripped out of her mods powers as far as I know) Do you still wanaa make this thing about qabiil? The mods banned me too since last night at 10:00 pm and just opened it now at around 1:00 pm it was unlocked.

I sincerely believe that your whole purpose of this thread was not to discuss the lock of Itrah's thread, but to point fingers on mods
for banning your cousin who started the tit for tat.

viewtopic.php?f=290&t=363987&start=165#p4467131
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=365125&start=15#p4482704
:whoa:

1) I am not responsible for Idman's action. We are two different people and live in different countries, but are bound by lineage and family.
2) I think it is below a man to trade insults with a woman. She called you cross-eyed and you retaliated and escalated things to another level.
3) Basra and AbdiJohnson are both from Somaliland. One is Isaaq, the other Madhibaan.
4) Let's not act like the moderators are above clan and do not use their positions to target certain individuals.
5) This thread was initiated by me mainly because of the racial/DNA topics that continue to be fairly locked or deleted. Yes, I also mentioned Idman, but why can't I? :mindblown:
6) I don't believe in banning members unless they post NSFW images/videos. I did not know that you were banned, had I known I would have asked that you both be unbanned. I guess the mods have responded to this thread by doing just that. Justice has been served. :up:

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Tue May 05, 2015 6:37 am

3) Basra and AbdiJohnson are both
from Somaliland. One is Isaaq, the
other Madhibaan.
Madhiban eh!.That explains a lot of his issues.

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Tue May 05, 2015 6:41 am

lol@basra being Isaaq.

Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rambie » Tue May 05, 2015 6:42 am

Please don't insult my intelligence,

1-Clearly your biased to your cousin and have other ways of communication since you knew about her pan instantly.
2- Didn't you hear about the saying (الناس مقامات), just because she's a women doesn't mean I should let her talk trash at me. Ask around Snet, I don't engage with girls, and if I ever did I apologize late. Its not my nature to go after women hell I was avoiding your cousin the whole time. But here your are making excuses for her again ...

3- Basra is half Mj and AJ is not and thats what matters linking them to Somaliland doesn't change thier clans, Basra is as close to me as you and it's not known from where AJ is hailing, he says I was in Hargiesa, Xamar iyo waxaas, it doesn't change his clan thoug, why injecting Isaaq?

4- Yes, some moderators do target certain individuals like what happened with me when I replied to your cousin and then got banned!

5- You started this thread as an innocent complain against the moderators and little by little you have been injecting what happened yesterday.Notice for who most responders are cheering for?

I have no issues or hard feelings with you or anyone Buraanbur, but I ain't taking shit from anyone, wather a man or a women.

Buraanbur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Buraanbur » Tue May 05, 2015 6:55 am

1-Clearly your biased to your cousin and have other ways of communication since you knew about her pan instantly.
2- Didn't you hear about the saying (الناس مقامات), just because she's a women doesn't mean I should let her talk trash at me. Ask around Snet, I don't engage with girls, and if I ever did I apologize late. Its not my nature to go after women hell I was avoiding your cousin the whole time. But here your are making excuses for her again ...

3- Basra is half Mj and AJ is not and thats what matters linking them to Somaliland doesn't change thier clans, Basra is as close to me as you and it's not known from where AJ is hailing, he says I was in Hargiesa, Xamar iyo waxaas, it doesn't change his clan thoug, why injecting Isaaq?

4- Yes, some moderators do target certain individuals like what happened with me when I replied to your cousin and then got banned!

5- You started this thread as an innocent complain against the moderators and little by little you have been injecting what happened yesterday.Notice for who most responders are cheering for?

I have no issues or hard feelings with you or anyone Buraanbur, but I ain't taking shit from anyone, wather a man or a women.
Sxb I can't make heads or tails of your post. I'm not going to argue with you about the clans of other people because I honestly don't care what Basra or AJ are and it's irrelevant to this topic anyway. You injected them into this topic and all I did was clarify what they were.

Yes, I do communicate with Idman outside of this forum, what's your point? You want to censor me for mentioning or trying to make sense of why she was banned? Walaahi I can not make sense of what you're trying to say here. :? You have been unbanned so I'm assuming Idman has been as well. If the mods leave the anti-Bantu topics alone, all will be good in the world. :stylin:

/topic

Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rambie » Tue May 05, 2015 6:59 am

Sxb I can't make heads or tails of your post. I'm not going to argue with you about the clans of other people because I honestly don't care what Basra or AJ are and it's irrelevant to this topic anyway. You injected them into this topic and all I did was clarify what they were.

Yes, I do communicate with Idman outside of this forum, what's your point? You want to censor me for mentioning or trying to make sense of why she was banned? Walaahi I can not make sense of what you're trying to say here. :? You have been unbanned so I'm assuming Idman has been as well. If the mods leave the anti-Bantu topics alone, all will be good in the world. :stylin:

/topic
Fair enough,

I also don't want to keep on arguing, lets just agree to disagree.

Signout............

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Tue May 05, 2015 7:11 am

LH Basra is Isaq though check her old posts.Unless she's lying in which case we can't say who really is who.We can only go by what they say

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Tue May 05, 2015 7:18 am

Thug, I don't judge people by what they claim but how they behave. It's why it's easier for me to believe that Hawdian and Menace are both Isaaq. But Basra...

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Tue May 05, 2015 8:04 am

If the mod who locks the topic makes a post before hand then at least people know who to contact instead of making new threads

As for Idman, banned or not, she is in desperate need of a break

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.