Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My good from came back frm Hargeisa town..says this spot got people lined up

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: My good from came back frm Hargeisa town..says this spot got people lined up

Postby FieldMarshalMenace » Mon May 11, 2015 12:23 am

@my nigga WaaliCas

I think I've told this story before ...dude from North America (kid waa working with the UN) and I were out to do the Eid Prayer , this is summer 12 in Masjid Jaamac...

Once we was outside we came upon a huge commotion. Ileen idiots set up a tire and had a soccer ball and wre charging 100 shillings (.000000001 C). I paid and kicked and probably missed it.

When we turned around to leave let the homeboy scream like a little biaatch. " my phone my phone I can't find it ". I told him to settle the Fcuk down and look at all pockets and he did. Then he started jumping up and down, I swear I'm not lying to you. He then goes up to random folks and says to them I'm English and sprinkled Somali "walalo ill pay you $200 just give me my phone back". I would tell that person that " he lost his phone" in Somali. Then dude takes my phone and calls his and then bends down at people's waist to listen. He did this for 2 min.. Then we became the main attraction as my nigga was tripping.

Whenever I remember this shit I laugh at the ciyaalnimo of some the grown dudes here. Dude was 27 but the latest iPhone he has waa worth going completely crazy..

I know it's doesnt relate to this story but felt like telling you

EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: A woman proud of who she is cannot be made to feel otherwise of who she is not.

Re: My good from came back frm Hargeisa town..says this spot got people lined up

Postby EvolSyawla » Mon May 11, 2015 1:02 am

^ Absolutely. But I actually don't fear thieves here, ever. (I did in Addis though! lool)

Last week I was in front of Telesom (opening a zaad account, finally!) and a little boy came up to me begging, but I had nothing on me to give and so I was trying to get around him, waiting for my brother to pick me up. Turns out his little fker accomplice already had his hand in my purse behind my back! My brother saw and started honking like crazy lol I was mildly traumatized by the skillzz.

Menace, that's how it is. I would have preferred to offer him whatever he's ordering, for him to order it himself is :? lol but that's how it is. But at $20/day for car and driver, that's pretty damn good.

I am going to start driving lessons this week. Sidan nolool maha :(

FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FieldMarshalMenace » Mon May 11, 2015 1:13 am

^ Absolutely. But I actually don't fear thieves here, ever. (I did in Addis though! lool)

Last week I was in front of Telesom (opening a zaad account, finally!) and a little boy came up to me begging, but I had nothing on me to give and so I was trying to get around him, waiting for my brother to pick me up. Turns out his little fker accomplice already had his hand in my purse behind my back! My brother saw and started honking like crazy lol I was mildly traumatized by the skillzz.

Menace, that's how it is. I would have preferred to offer him whatever he's ordering, for him to order it himself is :? lol but that's how it is. But at $20/day for car and driver, that's pretty damn good.

I am going to start driving lessons this week. Sidan nolool maha
:(

:o :o you don't know how to drive, damm you Canada, dam you !

EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: A woman proud of who she is cannot be made to feel otherwise of who she is not.

Postby EvolSyawla » Mon May 11, 2015 1:18 am

I know automatic, in Canada - not Standard, and definitely not among these crazy mofos on these retarded roads. :lol:

FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FieldMarshalMenace » Mon May 11, 2015 1:29 am

Another amazing story told to me my homeboy ..

They were heading Ceel Sheekh beach..while passing some mountains there were couple of goat herder's huts families right beside the road ..a lady came flying at them on the road and they stopped and she said "I have an old lady in medical distress can you please take her to the nearest town " and they refused ( he said they refused cause he thought it was a set up)..they drove like less than a mile when their car stopped for mechanical reason..lady caught up to them..she took them in ..cook for them baris and vegetable ..homeboy send out one f the guys to go all the back to Hargeisa to get parts and a mechanic ..they stayed with the family, chewed qat ( he doesn't but the driver was)..when their car got fixed they gave her some money ....

Can you believe that ...they rejected her ..but she took them in and cooked for them

WaaliCas
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WaaliCas » Mon May 11, 2015 1:48 am

Menace,

He did the right thing to refuse them because there are thugs including girls who travel between Hargeisa and Berbera asking for lift. Mala qado. That's the national safety rule. I almost stopped for three teenage girls one day (from Haleeya to Hargeisa) but luckily I had my cousins with me who told me about it. Some people take advantage of you even when you're helping. It's hard to know. It's not his fault its some locals who ruin it for others.

Meshu is full of funny stories. Speaking of driving I hit a donkey and the biyoole one day. Luckily I was driving slow and no one was hurt but broke my headlights (biiyolaha birtiisa gashay). I got distracted by drivers honking their horns coz I was trying to make a u-turn in a jam packed Madaxtooyo road just in front of the Central Bank.

Driving there is hectic everyone hitting the horn in fact you need no driving skills just hit the horn.

Stuckon21
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Stuckon21 » Mon May 11, 2015 2:01 am

Evol, lol how do you get by? If you know how to drive an automatic why don't you by a indha cade or a lil' tukhaan? (almost everyone drives an automatic here)

A decent indha cade is about 2 grand for a second hand 1

And a tukhaan brand new is about 3/4 grand brand new

EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby EvolSyawla » Mon May 11, 2015 2:21 am

I wanted to buy a small car, but knowing how easily I might panic, I told aabo I wanted a land cruiser. :lol: He said learn how to drive here first, so that's our deal. (He wont let me drive/crash his LCruiser, but the company car is a xajiyad, and that's standard. So I'm going to learn on that lol)

How do I get by? The men in my family drive me around. It's adding to my distress of feeling locked down, since I don't go out unless I really need to lol

I wanted to take the bus one day, but couldn't do it. :lol:

...And what's a tukhaan? lol

Menace, What about the sick lady? Did they see her at the house? :)

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Mon May 11, 2015 4:12 am

Your friend is a wasteman. I picked up a reer Miyi islaan and 2 of her children. They had planned to walk from Dhuubato to Lafaruug. Since I was on my way from Hargeisa to Burco, I gave them a lift in the spirit of solidarity and the holiness of Sheikh Isxaaq.

Before they stepped out of the car she said "Hooyo aduun iyo aakhiraba ku liibaan, intaan noolahayna ducadeydu way ku dulsaarantahay" and I was like "Hooyo :wow:"

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Mon May 11, 2015 6:46 am

You people are paranoid as fuck.I use to pick up every Tom D1CK and Abdi.It's well worth it just for the banter.This rer miyi geezer I picked up once asked where in the qurbo I was from.I told him "meel la yidhaa Weylis" Hoping to confuse him,thinking he'd only know England,America and such like.He answered "Ma sidaasaa? Magaladee Newport,Swansea or Cardiff?" :lol:

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Methylamine » Mon May 11, 2015 6:55 am

Total :

Not bad :Obama:

I found most of the restaurants in Somaliland to be clean and tidy, not sure what these people are talking about :?

WaaliCas
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WaaliCas » Mon May 11, 2015 6:58 am

^^^ They talking sh!t or never been there. Even the hilible gollis and Caraale are pretty clean. Wan wiswis badnahay and I had no issues going there and eating it.

Summer time is also clean but I hate his cats haahahahahahahahahahaha war ninyo kaluun ban ka cuni wayeey wallahi about ten of them including kittens invaded me. Kolba dhinac ban isku roga **huush...huush...mise dhinaca kalay so maran....if you don't want Kung Fu fighting never order kaluun in Summer Time. That ngga made serious money and added up all those $10 meals. Now he finished his second proper hotel/restaurant.

He deserves it because he made many of us not only return but have faith in the motherland.

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Mon May 11, 2015 7:01 am

Evol those child beggars are fuckers iska ilali shilling naa haa siin.. beat the shit out of them next time :up:

Don't get a xajiyaad carrurta climb in if they see a women driver..get a Prado tho its safer.. DRemember Honk for no reason :lol:

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Methylamine » Mon May 11, 2015 7:03 am

I remember the cats at summertime :lol: The British dhaqancelis kids would get so shook. Good times

Evol: I heard Range Rover is the new whip of choice for the ballers of Hargeisa. Seen a couple pics of some Ranges with SL plates on them :Obama:

SimplySerene
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SimplySerene » Mon May 11, 2015 7:08 am

Wow. I knew how badly I wanted to visit hargeisa but I want to see it more badly now . I want to visit cup of art. That place sounds awesome. A half nake person walks in and no bothers them
A lot of these stories sounds awesome. Hargesia is quite a place.

Menace I like what you do on forum. It makes sense now

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.