Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

farah family feud:mo farah attacked by his brothers

what's happening now.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SiennaEarth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: farah family feud:mo farah attacked by his brothers

Postby SiennaEarth » Sun May 24, 2015 8:36 am

They shouldn't have aired their dirty laundry to media like that but Mo Farrah is a coon. First he marries a manly looking woman who turned him down in school and got pregnant for some other guy which apparently he went to school with too and came to Mo when she realised his potential and then he cuts off his family. Fair enough cutting of his half siblings but he shouldn't have cut off his dad and aunt.

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Postby jalaaludin5 » Sun May 24, 2015 8:39 am

They shouldn't have aired their dirty laundry to media like that but Mo Farrah is a coon. First he marries a manly looking woman who turned him down in school and got pregnant for some other guy which apparently he went to school with too and came to Mo when she realised his potential and then he cuts off his family. Fair enough cutting of his half siblings but he shouldn't have cut off his dad and aunt.
Ok. Take a deep breath now.
-
-
-

Feel better?

Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Idman702 » Sun May 24, 2015 8:41 am

Sienna: the chick is not even a looker. He has money he could do so much better. :lol:

WaaliCas
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WaaliCas » Sun May 24, 2015 8:43 am

MO is wrong on one thing and one thing only,
Not calling or keeping contact with his father.
The rest of the trash can vanish.
Sxb if these two losers get deported back to Gabiley, the whole Somaliland awaits for them. They going to get skinned alive. This is not our culture regardless of issues. They are an embarrassing to all of us not just Mo and his family and the athletes.

I have family in Gabiley/Kalabaydh and will organize a good beating :lol: :lol:

Mo Farah celebrates May 18th in Qatar

Mo with the two legends K. Bekele and legendary and serial entrepreneur/hotelier/property developer Haile Gebreselassie.

Mo and Teddy Afro

Mo should always ask his father forgiveness and when he is training in Ethiopia, drive across the border to Gabiley. These two things are must.
Last edited by WaaliCas on Sun May 24, 2015 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Machiavelli2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Machiavelli2 » Sun May 24, 2015 8:46 am

The father seems to be dumping wives in every corner of Britain like Hugh Heffner dumps girlfriends across the globe, maybe that is why his sons are in trouble. I think Mo's side of the story is missing and since, it was his Aunt Kinsi who offered him a home, stability and a dream, inuu ka farxiyo baay aniga illa ahayd. Laakiin waa sidii sheekadii Adebayor oo kale of family dysfunction.

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Postby jalaaludin5 » Sun May 24, 2015 8:53 am

MO is wrong on one thing and one thing only,
Not calling or keeping contact with his father.
The rest of the trash can vanish.
Sxb if these two losers get deported back to Gabiley, the whole Somaliland awaits for them. They going to get skinned alive. This is not our culture regardless of issues. They are an embarrassing to all of us not just Mo and his family and the athletes.

I have family in Gabiley/Kalabaydh and will organize a good beating :lol: :lol:

Mo Farah celebrates May 18th in Qatar

Mo with the two legends K. Bekele and legendary and serial entrepreneur/hotelier/property developer Haile Gebreselassie.

Mo and Teddy Afro

Mo should always ask his father forgiveness and when he is training in Ethiopia, drive across the border to Gabiley. These two things are must.
Absolutely. Its not in our culture.
-
-
-

If they had story they should have sold it to Gabiley Newsweek.

anzeloti
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby anzeloti » Sun May 24, 2015 8:54 am

The Farah-Adebayor connection :lol:

SiennaEarth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SiennaEarth » Sun May 24, 2015 8:59 am

Sienna: the chick is not even a looker. He has money he could do so much better. :lol:
I heard she bullies him. :russ:

SiennaEarth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SiennaEarth » Sun May 24, 2015 9:00 am

-
-
-

Feel better?
I know he hails from your clan but what do you gain out of defending Mo Farrah and his manly wife? :lol:

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby jalaaludin5 » Sun May 24, 2015 9:07 am

-
-
-

Feel better?
I know he hails from your clan but what do you gain out of defending Mo Farrah and his manly wife? :lol:
Probably the opposite of what you get from bad mouthing his wife in your unwarranted attack.
-
-
-

But is it his qabiil that annoys you the most or his non-somali wife?

SiennaEarth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SiennaEarth » Sun May 24, 2015 9:11 am

^^^^ neither I'm just calling out his foolish ways for marrying a manly looking gold digger and cutting off his family. Why must I be a qabilist? And no I'm not jealous because I don't find him remotely attractive.

Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rambie » Sun May 24, 2015 9:12 am

I actually Googled that.

:meles:

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby jalaaludin5 » Sun May 24, 2015 9:16 am

^^^^ neither I'm just calling out his foolish ways for marrying a manly looking gold digger and cutting off his family. Why must I be a qabilist? And no I'm not jealous because I don't find him remotely attractive.
You could have fooled me.

Cherine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cherine » Sun May 24, 2015 9:17 am

This is what happens when you marry out, you lose the ties you had with your community & eventually take on your spouse's identity.

Bahdii diida bahal baa cunna!

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Methylamine » Sun May 24, 2015 9:22 am

Brobaganda

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.