Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Boycott Israeli Dates

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Re: Boycott Israeli Dates

Postby Thuganomics » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:28 pm

Count me in

Israel Is An Apartheid State

gacankudhiigle

Postby gacankudhiigle » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:30 pm

There's this type of dates from Costco that I buy. My god they're so macaan. When my friends told me it's an Israeli company, I went out and bought 3 more boxes of them :eat:
:dead:

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:51 pm

I have been aware of this for quite some time. I even stopped buy my medication after finding it was made in Israel. At some point, you have to take a moral stand against brutal occupation and exploitation

:up:

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:53 pm

You get a thank you letter lady.

now stop the attention whoring.
-
-
-

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:53 pm

Count me in

Israel Is An Apartheid State

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:38 am

With europeans on the front of the boycott movement, Israel has suffered big time and may the boycott last until there's serious change.

Itrah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Itrah » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:41 am

I own shares in two Israeli companies and I don't give a fuck as long as they make money.

It's not like the private sector in Israel harasses Palestinians, it's the government.

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:42 am

With europeans on the front of the boycott movement, Israel has suffered big time and may the boycott last until there's serious change.

Amen

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:44 am

I own shares in two Israeli companies and I don't give a fuck as long as they make money.

It's not like the private sector in Israel harasses Palestinians, it's the government.
Hopefully those 2 companies will go bankrupt and you will lose your money invested in them. You're basically subsiding the genocide, the apartheid, and land evictions of a defenseless population :shock: :down:

P.S. It is the private sector that is bankrolling the ongoing genocide against Palestinians.

Itrah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Itrah » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:11 am

Hopefully those 2 companies will go bankrupt and you will lose your money invested in them. You're basically subsiding the genocide, the apartheid, and land evictions of a defenseless population :shock: :down:

P.S. It is the private sector that is bankrolling the ongoing genocide against Palestinians.
I made 52% and 132% on them since 2014. Jews know how to make money. :D :up:

One is a self-driving car technology company and the other is a cybersecurity company. They have nothing to do with the Palestine issue. Not all Israeli companies are involved with that.

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:36 am

These are the numbers that show Israhell's last massacre against the defenseless population in Gaza:

By buying sticks from the Zionist, usurper, and apartheid entity of Israhell, you're indeed funding the genocide against the defenseless population in Palestine.

Grant
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Grant » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:26 am

http://www.datesaregreat.com/

The Medjool date trees in Israel came originally from California. The two sources compete in the European market.

http://www.medjool-dates.com/

On the order of 90% of the dates consumed in the US are grown in California, where they have been grown for over a hundred years.

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:06 pm

Grant, we're calling for people to check the labels of the dates that they are buying, and then boycott those that are grown from Israhell and the occupied Palestinian territories. Of course, people should eat the ones from CA and also the ones from every where else except Israhell, until those Israhelli leaders change their cruel and expansionist policies.

jamal9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jamal9 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:30 pm

But sometimes the label just says "Packed in ...." but not "Made in ...". Some Euro company can import those dates in bulk, then package them locally. How to tell if they originally came from Israel when label says Packed in France?

TheCadaanGuy
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheCadaanGuy » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:44 pm

I typically google things before buying them if I have a reason to think they're from Israel.

I made 52% and 132% on them since 2014. Jews know how to make money. :D :up:

One is a self-driving car technology company and the other is a cybersecurity company. They have nothing to do with the Palestine issue. Not all Israeli companies are involved with that.
Well, you're missing the point of boycotting. Boycotting is to force the government to rethink their actions.

By not putting the money into their economies. Employees will become unemployed. Employers will become unemployed, etc. If Israel wants to keep its economy ongoing, they will have to stop bombing the innocent and that might not even be enough.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.