Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Locked topic?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Locked topic?

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:00 am

Lol, salool did you see where she said they just came in from outside they were together all day isn't like he came in from work nd she is online not giving him attention. Susu just said what I was about to say, it's very important that you give ur spouse space otherwise qofku Waba ku karahiyaysanayaa marriage life isn't all abt ur spouse Salooley Markad guursataad Arki doonta Aniguba markan single ahaa sidada oo kale ayaan moodayay in lays dulsaaran yahay all the time :lol: anyways adiga Iyo Idman Ls qaata Markad guursataan Nagu so noqdo :lol:

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:10 am

Susu, im glad you understood my point. :up:

Chelsea, walaal im married.Maxaad i rumaysan la' dahy :lol:

I like to keep my private life to myself and i always advice others to do the same.But i couldt lie to Susu when she asked me.Cala kuli xaal...hadalka halka ku xidh.

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:24 am

REALLY? :o xaal qaado walal lol .... Waxan ku rumaysan wayay wali man maqal adigu husband amba family mention garaynaya Wanan Kugo raacsanahay in oo qofku noloshiisa private ah ilaashado Lakiin Inaad xaas leedahay amba Aad divorced tahay wax la qariyo maha, but I understand the point you made earlier snt member using what you said abt ur life against you :down:

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:37 am

REALLY? :o xaal qaado walal lol .... Waxan ku rumaysan wayay wali man maqal adigu husband amba family mention garaynaya Wanan Kugo raacsanahay in oo qofku noloshiisa private ah ilaashado Lakiin Inaad xaas leedahay amba Aad divorced tahay wax la qariyo maha, but I understand the point you made earlier snt member using what you said abt ur life against you :down:
My life doesnt concern anyone but me.Im here only to share my opinions and views.Thats all!

Dad ixtiraamka ku yar yahyna meshan way ka buuxan oo xuduud laheyn.Maskaxdoodna taano leeg tahay.Sidaas daraadeed qof qof aad aamintid mooye oo private oo wada hadashaan, ayuunba arimahaaga lo sheega.Inta kale shibtaada aya laga gala.

Nooc kasta meshan way imaadan ee taxadar.

MissFiora
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MissFiora » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:41 pm

[quote="chelseaforever"]Lol, salool did you see where she said they just came in from outside they were together all day isn't like he came in from work nd she is online not giving him attention. Susu just said what I was about to say, it's very important that you give ur spouse space otherwise qofku Waba ku karahiyaysanayaa marriage life isn't all abt ur spouse Salooley Markad guursataad Arki doonta Aniguba markan single ahaa sidada oo kale ayaan moodayay in lays dulsaaran yahay all the time :lol: anyways adiga Iyo Idman Ls qaata Markad guursataan Nagu so noqdo :lol:[quote

I'm gonna be my husband's shadow :geek:

Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Idman702 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:33 pm

Lol, salool did you see where she said they just came in from outside they were together all day isn't like he came in from work nd she is online not giving him attention. Susu just said what I was about to say, it's very important that you give ur spouse space otherwise qofku Waba ku karahiyaysanayaa marriage life isn't all abt ur spouse Salooley Markad guursataad Arki doonta Aniguba markan single ahaa sidada oo kale ayaan moodayay in lays dulsaaran yahay all the time :lol: anyways adiga Iyo Idman Ls qaata Markad guursataan Nagu so noqdo :lol:
People need to know when to give an L, you can't give out Ls like farts. :Heh:

My original point being was when she or he made the topic it was 1:30 am. I don't know about you or anyone else but I know for sure any husband would wonder why his so called wife was online at that time of the night. Especially being in Africa where everyone probably sleeps at 10 pm.

People want to throw this little digs around and hide behind others. If you guys have something to say it.

I know I hit nerve with this Susu because she could have kept moving in her other thread.

:Shrug:

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:05 pm

8 pages of malayacni. holy crap. :damn:

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:41 pm

Lol, salool did you see where she said they just came in from outside they were together all day isn't like he came in from work nd she is online not giving him attention. Susu just said what I was about to say, it's very important that you give ur spouse space otherwise qofku Waba ku karahiyaysanayaa marriage life isn't all abt ur spouse Salooley Markad guursataad Arki doonta Aniguba markan single ahaa sidada oo kale ayaan moodayay in lays dulsaaran yahay all the time :lol: anyways adiga Iyo Idman Ls qaata Markad guursataan Nagu so noqdo :lol:[quote

I'm gonna be my husband's shadow :geek:

Then I feel bad miskiinkaas :lol:

Susu000
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Susu000 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:40 pm

My original point being was when she or he made the topic it was 1:30 am. I don't know about you or anyone else but I know for sure any husband would wonder why his so called wife was online at that time of the night. Especially being in Africa where everyone probably sleeps at 10 pm.

People want to throw this little digs around and hide behind others. If you guys have something to say it.

I know I hit nerve with this Susu because she could have kept moving in her other thread.

"I don't know about you or anyone else but I know for sure any husband would wonder why his so called wife was online at that time of the night."

I don't understand why you keep thinking that being online is a big deal? I'm connected on my iPhone sitting next to my husband in the living room. Unlike you I'm not sitting and surfing online on a 1998 desktop

Why would my husband wonder why I'm sitting with my phone in my hand? You just really have a wicked idea about men.

The only nerve you hit was the one who makes one laugh..

Ps. Gather yourself baby girl and get back to me once your married rather than talking from your pink girl room with your bunk bed and Justin bieber posters.

Susu000
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Susu000 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:43 pm

" I don't know about you or anyone else but I know for sure any husband would wonder why his so called wife was online at that time of the night." "

I don't understand why you keep thinking that being online is a big deal? I'm connected on my iPhone sitting next to my husband in the living room. Unlike you I'm not sitting and surfing online on a 1998 desktop

Why would my husband wonder why I'm sitting with my phone in my hand? You just really have a wicked idea about men.

Ps. Gather yourself baby girl and get back to me once your married rather than talking from your pink girl room with your bunk bed and Justin bieber posters.

SolidCamel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SolidCamel » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:48 pm

Damn it take that back :ufdup:

Windows 98 was the shid, had that till like 2006 :whew: :blessed:

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:52 pm

Seriously! Cudu bileysta.

Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Idman702 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:00 am

This bitch really is reaching. She really wanted this and I gave it her/HIM.

Window 98? Really? Is that supposed to make me feel some type of way? :Heh:

What's with you and this generic ass replies? evanescence, which I miss because they made bomb ass songs, I heard Amy is married now, pink room. How old are you? It seems you're stuck in 2003...

I got bigger fish to fry. Get back in line. Your life line ends now...

SolidCamel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SolidCamel » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:02 am

Windows 98 if more of a compliment imo :blessed:

Susu000
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Susu000 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:08 am

What's with you and this generic ass replies? evanescence, which I miss because they made bomb ass songs, I heard Amy is married now, pink room. How old are you? It seems you're stuck in 2003...

Yes you've been repeating for the last 2 days that I'm blocked and that my life line is ended and whatever. You just can't seem to keep your dirty little hands away from this thread.. I don't blame you though.. It's all you have.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.