Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SJW and the religious right

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
VicePrez

SJW and the religious right

Postby VicePrez » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:38 am

SJW and religious people hold the same values. You both want to restrict freedom of speech. You both want to control what people do, think or say. Salafi/Wahabi extremists want an authoritarian state where every aspect of your life is controlled. Puritanism FTW.
The religious right believes that:

Christians are persecuted by society as a whole
Government should be influenced by Christian believes
Their moral and social beliefs should be enforced by law
Businesses should be free to do as they please as long as they don't actively undermine their philosophy
It is perfectly acceptable to profit off of religion

SJWs believe that:

SJWs are persecuted by society as a whole
Government should operate based off of their beliefs
Their morality and social beliefs should be enforced by laws
Businesses should be free to do as they please, so long as they don't question SJW beliefs
It is perfectly acceptable to profit off of SJW-approved causes

Essentially, both are:

-Pro censorship/Anti freedom of speech
-Pro authoritarian
-Anti Science
-Anti logic
-Pro Puritanism

So next time uber religious people on here complain about SJW, just tell them to look in the mirror because you are both insufferable and unbearable to the rest of sane rational human beings.

Cherine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: SJW and the religious right

Postby Cherine » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:03 am

So is it "religious people" you have a problem with or "Salafi/Wahabi" or the "uber religious" or "religious right wing Christians" because i'm confused.

TheMightyNomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMightyNomad » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:25 am

So is it "religious people" you have a problem with or "Salafi/Wahabi" or the "uber religious" or "religious right wing Christians" because i'm confused.
He is saying that Social Justice Warriors and Extremist radical muslims hold the same values.

But he is soo confused and Atheistic in his views that he calls extremist radical muslim purely just ''religious people'' .

Its soo ironic that he even contradics himself by labelling religious people which us essentially anyone who believes in a religion and equates it to The most Extreme Radical minority.

He would have been right if he called them just simply wahabists, radicals or extremists, but no he has to make extreme views and a cult synonymous.

Cherine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cherine » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:28 am

^ He sounds like that banned atheist member tmac. I never knew he supported Silaanyo :lol:

VicePrez

Postby VicePrez » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:45 am

"Wahabist" and "religious right wing Christians" = same values.

When I say religious people I just use it interchangeably with extreme conservatism.

You know exactly what I'm talking about but you just wanted to argue semantics.
Last edited by VicePrez on Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

VicePrez

Postby VicePrez » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:47 am

He would have been right if he called them just simply wahabists, radicals or extremists, but no he has to make extreme views and a cult synonymous. [/b]
If you wanna argue semantics, fine. I'll call them wahabists and salafists.

My overall point still stands.

Obscene

Postby Obscene » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:41 pm

Legit.

momme1234

Postby momme1234 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:35 pm

You're definitely not somali

TheCadaanGuy
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheCadaanGuy » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:56 pm

:lol: why are people here mixing salafi with wahabis? They both are quite different. The former is more extreme in their view but they are not terrorists and they reject terrorism. The latter is full blown terrorists.

TheMightyNomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMightyNomad » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:22 pm

He would have been right if he called them just simply wahabists, radicals or extremists, but no he has to make extreme views and a cult synonymous. [/b]
If you wanna argue semantics, fine. I'll call them wahabists and salafists.

My overall point still stands.

Then i agree a clear example Would be The Social justice warrior capital of the world Sweden

Here is an example of that

Essentially, They are

-Pro censorship/Anti freedom of speech
-Pro authoritarian
-Anti Science
-Anti logic
-Pro Puritanism

They are just like Extreme terrorist Groups.

VicePrez

Postby VicePrez » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:30 pm

So Ms Abdullahi think Somalia will offer her freedom of speech? :lol: :lol:

Sweden has censorship problems but nowhere near as bad as KSA, Iran, Somalia etc and other eastern countries. It's not comparable.

Sweden will silence you for unpopular opinion but at least they won't behead you or stone you.

TheMightyNomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMightyNomad » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:00 pm

So Ms Abdullahi think Somalia will offer her freedom of speech? :lol: :lol:

Sweden has censorship problems but nowhere near as bad as KSA, Iran, Somalia etc and other eastern countries. It's not comparable.

Sweden will silence you for unpopular opinion but at least they won't behead you or stone you.
Wtf in Somalia they dont behead you or stone you. You confuse one alshabab incident down south for the whole region. Did you just compare Iran to somalia?

Walahi you are gaal. Soomaali ma tihid.

The point she was making is that Sweden has become a SJW infested hell hole

You need to get your brain checked you are no different then a right wing extremist christian maniac or some radical athiest.

VicePrez

Postby VicePrez » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:37 pm

Stop being emotional for a second and use your brain. Ms Abdullahi is so fed with Sweden's Political correctness that she wants to go back to Xamar? :lol:

She said that with a straight face :lol: :lol:

Somalida was yaab for real.

TheMightyNomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMightyNomad » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:56 pm

Stop being emotional for a second and use your brain. Ms Abdullahi is so fed with Sweden's Political correctness that she wants to go back to Xamar? :lol:

She said that with a straight face :lol: :lol:

Somalida was yaab for real.
Stop being a troll and use your brain for a second. i never said it was a fair comparison and plus You said somalia cuts peoples head off and stones them. Thats not somalia thats alshabab then you compared Iran to somalia.

Now you are ignoring the fact that you made such claim and my comment was solely directed at that, hilarious :lol:

It was not literal , if you cant tell she was making a point that sweden was limiting free speech and censoring what people say.

its so ironic that you complain about exaggerations being made by making blatant exaggerations yourself :clap:

If you want to argue semantics, fine but sweden still has a censorship problem nonetheless because of SJWs.

Wale Waa yaab Qaxootiga waa dad aad uu Wareersan for real
Last edited by TheMightyNomad on Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheMightyNomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMightyNomad » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:18 pm

This guy VicePrez just signed up to insult religion. :pac:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.