Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Muj Muse bihi must be supported !

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Re: Muj Muse bihi must be supported !

Postby theyuusuf143 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:42 am

I've noticed you are a supporter of Muuse Biixi Xplaya (or maybe you merely prefer him to the rest).

I've often heard many reasons as to why Muuse Biixi should not be president,
Do you mind explaining why you support Muuse Biixi? I am interested in hearing
a pro-Muuse argument.

Thanks!

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:01 am

I agree a strong leader like muuse biixi is a must no more soft leaders especially a UN lackey. Muuse biixi at the helm the faqash would be powerless.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:57 am

There is a reason why tribalism has taken over unemployment and boredom has reached its peak

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:15 am

There is a reason why tribalism has taken over unemployment and boredom has reached its peak
Qaad and idleness and somalis love of intrigue.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:25 am

Muj biixi said qaad trend will end but qabyalada is the new trend it's only getting stronger by the day https://youtu.be/ng4oMr71nUw

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Postby LeJusticier » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:44 am

Muj biixi said qaad trend will end but qabyalada is the new trend it's only getting stronger by the day https://youtu.be/ng4oMr71nUw

I watched that youtube. Actually he has no plan to deal with qabyaalad, qaad and qashin....what a sad :(

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:02 am

Yes it's unfortunate these politicans can't address these important issues with resolutions, hopefully some ministers will one day step up to the plate handle these problems the right way

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Postby LeJusticier » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:23 pm

Yes it's unfortunate these politicans can't address these important issues with resolutions, hopefully some ministers will one day step up to the plate handle these problems the right way
that was always my main concern bro

:meles:

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:32 pm

No worries this is africa, where everything takes a long time to happen

Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Timiro1999 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:08 am

Yeah I was about to go there. From the way you described her, I didn't think she was a student lol
Reerka faanka waa lagu yaqaan waxa wareeriyey laba dukaan oo Buluushtu/Baaniyaal lahaan jireen waagi ingiriiska. Hindidu waxay u qoran jireen "abaan" or sponsor, dukaanka kaste oo Hindi leeyey O'Day yar oo nuux ismaaciil ah ayaa sidii jalxad dhex qotomi jiray, marku arko mid reer Hawd ah oo dukaanka xooga ku raagay oo hindiga la gorgortamaa ayuu odayga nuux ismaaciil soo boodaa isagoo leh " waar kaagan dhar caska ah ama dukaanka wax ka iibso am a noo dhaaf" siday Baaniyaalada u ag fadhiyeen bay waayadii danbe dukaamo yaryar fourteen geeliina xaraasheen 1906kii, ka dibna ilkii intay iska wada rideen ilko dahab ah wada gashadeen. Waxay hargaysa ciidagaluu u bixiyeen " bisad magaalo" .

Lol waar ilayn qosol looma dhinto, ma qof miyir qabaa intuu ilkahiisa oo caafimaad qaba iska guro dahab gashanaya. Faanku meel kastuu dadka la galaa xataa inay ilkaha iska guraan yaahuu

"Bisad magaalo" miyoow miyoow intay indhaha isku qabato baaniyaalkii kolba beer yaro haw tuuro. Bis lol

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:00 pm

Muuse bixi is warlike like faysal ali. It seems like there will be more wars and less diplomacy.

Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rambie » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:06 pm

Muuse bixi is warlike like faysal ali. It seems like there will be more wars and less diplomacy.
Diplomacy didn't work out for 7 years.
We need strong leaders like Warabe or Muse.

Silanyo is way too maskiin and gullible.

Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rambie » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:08 pm

You shouldn't worry sxb, Sool is 90% secured.
We'll need to catch Takarag & seal the borders of Sool.

:pac:

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:14 pm

You shouldn't worry sxb, Sool is 90% secured.
We'll need to catch Takarag & seal the borders of Sool.

:pac:
Have you ever noticed everything east of gambadha is barren as hell, gambadha is nice there is alot water there.one time khatumo capture tukaraq from puntland, then somaliland recaptured it, and let puntland return to it, I think they collect money from puntland to stay there, it gives them more breathing space because the orginal border yoocado is like 7km west of garowe they wouldn't be able sleep at night if troops where stationed there.

Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rambie » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:28 pm

^Yh, I heard about that.
There is rumors that PL & SL made a deal that Takarag stays in PL hands.

I guess Bandit had a legit reason to grieve after all.

:russ:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.