Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bariiga Mudug

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
xirsi95

Bariiga Mudug

Postby xirsi95 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:04 pm

It's funny how some moryaan kids on here try to claim that Jariiban and Garacad are HG deegans, and that Kenadiid brought us to Mudug or some nonsense. Why are HG infutated with taking other people's land, it's funny tbh. What do the other puntlanders and Reer Jariiban have to say about this?

Halmog
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Bariiga Mudug

Postby Halmog » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:22 pm

Sxb, don't waste your time on delusional niggaz, they know who lives there

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:37 pm

Xirsi

Awoowo, do not let Snet Fadhi Ku Dirir get to you.

Remember your post a few months back where you said that this shit ain't worth it, stick to the conclusion you reached then and live your real life to the fullest.

xirsi95

Postby xirsi95 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:42 pm

True. Lol the only reason I'm on here is to defend Cabdi Ciise land.

xirsi95

Postby xirsi95 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:43 pm

Xirsi

Remember your post a few months back where you said that this shit ain't worth it, stick to the conclusion you reached then and live your real life to the fullest.
Are you Cabdi Ciise? Lol "Awoowe" And yeah it's just fadhi ku dirir, wallahi this is just a real small pastime for me when I'm bored af I go to university idk what half these other guys do tbh

Halmog
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Halmog » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:49 pm

:up: Cabdi Ciise

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:50 pm

Xirsi

Are you Cabdi Ciise? Lol "Awoowe" And yeah it's just fadhi ku dirir, wallahi this is just a real small pastime for me when I'm bored af I go to university idk what half these other guys do tbh
I am your Saleeban Cabdalla neighbour hence the 'Awoowo'. :lol:

Fadhi Ku Dirir provides no answers, it only generates Madax Xaanun. :up:

xirsi95

Postby xirsi95 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:56 pm

Xirsi

I am your Saleeban Cabdalla neighbour hence the 'Awoowo'. :lol:

Fadhi Ku Dirir provides no answers, it only generates Madax Xaanun. :up:
True true that's allg bro Dir in Mudug and Cumar Maxamuud are brothers even though we've had our scuffles here and there

Even123
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Even123 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:21 am

Dir siding with an mj, WTF?!?!

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:50 am

Siding with MJ? :?

Read the exchange between me and Xirsi properly. I was advising him not to bother with Snet Fadhi Ku Dirir.

Secondly, it ain't Dir. It is Saleeban Cabdalla Surres in East Mudug and if you know your history, you would be aware of the fact that Sacad (Reer Nimcaale) and Saleeban Cabdalla (Samatar Muuse) are not at peace ever since the Afbarwaaqo war in the early 2000's. Furthermore, we are now on friendly terms with Cumar Maxamud despite our past conflicts during the early 90's and have traditionally intermarried heavily with each other. Cabdillahi Yusuf's Reer Apti ring a bell?

Anyway, when did you start caring about who we side with? Weren't you the one cheerleading for Xawaadle not too long ago and praying for the extermination of Surres in Hiiraan? GTFO out of here with your fake brotherhood, one day you are pro Irir then the next you are calling for the killing of your 'brothers'. Munafiq Fooqal Munafiq!

For what it matters, I am on the side of peace as any conflict in Gaalkacyo will only result in destruction with no victor.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.