Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Major News Today Turkey & Somali Military agreement stablishing a military structure that is complete

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Major News Today Turkey & Somali Military agreement stablishing a military structure that is complete

Postby gegiroor » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:09 am

We're back.

Great news :som: :up:

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Major News Today Turkey & Somali Military agreement stablishing a military structure that is complete

Postby gurey25 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:31 am

comming from a somalilander this is the first scary news in over 20 years.
I wished you would be fetting US training only.
Afghanistan, iraq and Georgia gas shown that US training is not only counterproductive but can dangerously reduce the potential of your forces.

the turks could be different.

smooth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby smooth » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:06 am

Nothing scary these are your Somali brethrens, in fact Somaliland has struck a silent deal with the turks, just like when they signed up for federalism but didn't tell its population until wiki leaks exposed it, the proposed plan by the Turks is to have perhaps the largest army contingent stationed in Berbera, I have been told this information by an uncle of mine in the government that deals with the turks, Somaliland tells its people one thing but does something entirely different, I am not surprised to be honest, because isaaq's are a highly volatile people compared to the rest of Somali's.

That same uncle of mine was present when shariif held talks with siilanyo, shariif asked siilanyo at the height of the glorious days before afweyne turned paranoid when Somalis loved each other and he held a post, whether he preferred it then or now with the disunity of Somali's, Siilanyo said choose the former, shariif told him he had no problems with them remaining autonomous and he would share everything appropriately that is gained and that no one will recognise them & to stop this constant letters sent to UN/AID groups which as a result is a loss to all of Somalis, Siilanyo a wadani at heart agreed and told shariif that forget about telling my people, if I just told the women that's outside selling Khaat at the airport when I return "isheeda kaliya ban ku dhimaneya" even wadani Siilanyo is shit scared of you volatile people, instead he got some lowly ranked guy to sign Federalism, he is a smart guy he knew someday this will be exposed.

Arcturus

Postby Arcturus » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:29 am

Nothing scary these are your Somali brethrens, in fact Somaliland has struck a silent deal with the turks, just like when they signed up for federalism but didn't tell its population until wiki leaks exposed it, the proposed plan by the Turks is to have perhaps the largest army contingent stationed in Berbera, I have been told this information by an uncle of mine in the government that deals with the turks, Somaliland tells its people one thing but does something entirely different, I am not surprised to be honest, because isaaq's are a highly volatile people compared to the rest of Somali's.

That same uncle of mine was present when shariif held talks with siilanyo, shariif asked siilanyo at the height of the glorious days before afweyne turned paranoid when Somalis loved each other and he held a post, whether he preferred it then or now with the disunity of Somali's, Siilanyo said choose the former, shariif told him he had no problems with them remaining autonomous and he would share everything appropriately that is gained and that no one will recognise them & to stop this constant letters sent to UN/AID groups which as a result is a loss to all of Somalis, Siilanyo a wadani at heart agreed and told shariif that forget about telling my people, if I just told the women that's outside selling Khaat at the airport when I return "isheeda kaliya ban ku dhimaneya" even wadani Siilanyo is shit scared of you volatile people, instead he got some lowly ranked guy to sign Federalism, he is a smart guy he knew someday this will be exposed.
I had Canjeero today, man can they cook. What is Koon national dish? Pasta?

Kenya has been sold Somalia Maritime.
Ethiopia has been granted 25years lease on Kismanyo.
Somaliland has been awarded indefinate control of Somalia's Airspace.
Djibouti has a lease
Uganda has lease
Burundi has a lease
Nigeria will acquire a lease.

The whole former Somalia-Italia is for-sale!

:sland: Somaliland has it's share, however just like you did to Kenya with the maritime you are now trying to deny Somaliland's Sole control of your Airspace!

We are preparing a legal case :lol:

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:58 am

do all hawiye have uncles in the government that tell them state secretes :lol:
bro instead of dreaming and deluding yourself about somaliland developing i urge you to focus on your country. You really have a short window, soon the elderly generation who felt sorry for you guys will be gone, i urge you guys to fix up cuz the younger generation is going to have a totally different approach to somalia.

smooth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby smooth » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:44 am

bro instead of dreaming and deluding yourself about somaliland developing i urge you to focus on your country. You really have a short window, soon the elderly generation who felt sorry for you guys will be gone, i urge you guys to fix up cuz the younger generation is going to have a totally different approach to somalia.
Sxb the difference between us is that I delight in the advancement of Somalis wherever they are, I take great deal of pride in it even when the Somali-ized Xabashi's the dhabacayo finished their airport after 8 years, I feel the sufferings of any human even more so when they are Somali's, what I said there was facts what took place in response to Gurey worry about developments in the South, it was a "you have nothing" to worry about posts, I don't see why it would offend you, but then again you guys are highly charges volatile people so I am not surprised.

Arcturus

No point responding to your fantasy list, cuqdada iska saar you and I don't share any land, didn't fight any wars since the dawn of time, why are you so obsessed with us? This kind of cudar can really kill you, I can understand ilmo jaberti being pissed, but what conflict did you and I ever fought ? in fact ilmo Jaberti have a lot more class then you guys on this forum, they don't delight in the suferings of other somali's

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:32 am

Sxb the difference between us is that I delight in the advancement of Somalis wherever they are, I take great deal of pride in it even when the Somali-ized Xabashi's the dhabacayo finished their airport after 8 years, I feel the sufferings of any human even more so when they are Somali's, what I said there was facts what took place in response to Gurey worry about developments in the South, it was a "you have nothing" to worry about posts, I don't see why it would offend you, but then again you guys are highly charges volatile people so I am not surprised.
If only that was true. Sad reality is hawiye simply are very jealous at heart and that was seen in them trying put berbera investment in jeopardy. This was shown by the hawiye on this forum foaming at the mouth when they heard the news. Isaaq have seen through hawiye act. You see you folk have used darod to deflect attention and your pure jealously but now isaaq has seen through the act. You can certainly the the changing trend by looking at the forum now.

smooth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby smooth » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:18 am

If only that was true. Sad reality is hawiye simply are very jealous at heart and that was seen in them trying put berbera investment in jeopardy. This was shown by the hawiye on this forum foaming at the mouth when they heard the news. Isaaq have seen through hawiye act. You see you folk have used darod to deflect attention and your pure jealously but now isaaq has seen through the act. You can certainly the the changing trend by looking at the forum now.
That berbera so called investment was PR haven't seen any proof of it, even if its true its not a hawiye government we both know this, Hawiye/DIR/Darood/Rahanweyne all have 61MP's, your represented as well, you guys have too much honesty unlike ilmo jaberti that's your downfall, you can't claim your a separate country and the government represented by all Somali clans has no influence in your affairs, then in the same token claim they are interfering, this same government as a HG has made me equal to marexaan in Galmudug despite being far larger in population size and areas we inhabit, out of the 150 seats we have 25 instead of at least 75 which we should have, you see what's happening in Hiiraan through Sahal's post, its nothing to do with qabyaalad just interest & politics, you win some & loose others.

If berbera investment blocked by the government was real you would see large demonstrations in Somaliland, its the best PR for the government, they would be orchestrating it, especially after all the bad PR they recently received for not letting Somali's of the boat and arresting musicians, everyone would be talking about it everywhere like those events, its all BS sxb.

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:07 am

That berbera so called investment was PR haven't seen any proof of it, even if its true its not a hawiye government we both know this, Hawiye/DIR/Darood/Rahanweyne all have 61MP's, your represented as well, you guys have too much honesty unlike ilmo jaberti that's your downfall, you can't claim your a separate country and the government represented by all Somali clans has no influence in your affairs, then in the same token claim they are interfering, this same government as a HG has made me equal to marexaan in Galmudug despite being far larger in population size and areas we inhabit, out of the 150 seats we have 25 instead of at least 75 which we should have, you see what's happening in Hiiraan through Sahal's post, its nothing to do with qabyaalad just interest & politics, you win some & loose others.

If berbera investment blocked by the government was real you would see large demonstrations in Somaliland, its the best PR for the government, they would be orchestrating it, especially after all the bad PR they recently received for not letting Somali's of the boat and arresting musicians, everyone would be talking about it everywhere like those events, its all BS sxb.
Not letting of people from Somalia off a boat wasn't bad pr, I and huge number of people supported it. It was best for them to return to their home lands and regions. But it is cool tho, isaaq seem to have realized theat jebarti was just a smokescreen, hawiye seem to have an issue. The berbera project is going ahead but that attempted derailing will be remembered. all credibility, brotherhood had gone out of the window.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:17 am

I seen this thread like four times this week :lol:

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:29 am

Good shit !

Arcturus

Postby Arcturus » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:56 pm

Arcturus

No point responding to your fantasy list, cuqdada iska saar you and I don't share any land, didn't fight any wars since the dawn of time, why are you so obsessed with us? This kind of cudar can really kill you, I can understand ilmo jaberti being pissed, but what conflict did you and I ever fought ? in fact ilmo Jaberti have a lot more class then you guys on this forum, they don't delight in the suferings of other somali's
You did respond.

I trust Jeberti a lot more then i trust Abu-gaal.

When you Talk about MY COUNTRY and neglect the DESPERATION in YOURS, all because we once shared a UNION! You have chosen to be an enemy. I do not need to share a border with you nor do i care whether a KOON is jeberti or Abu-Gall, i can't tell the difference between yall, since you carry so much Bantu genes.

Spit it how you like, Having Cuqdad is gona become a defense against Cockroaches that crawl out excrement and wana look down on you.

:som: If your people can achieve a single remarkable thing, it will be to Change your flag from the intended 5-state-Unity flag!

I don't care make Puntland flag your National flag.

:som: This is not a STATE flag, it was a Unity flag!

Somalia is a State it will never represent Djibouti, Kilil, NFD nor Somaliland.

Please get a STATE flag!

Strategic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Strategic » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:14 am

When you Talk about MY COUNTRY and neglect the DESPERATION in YOURS, all because we once shared a UNION! You have chosen to be an enemy. I do not need to share a border with you nor do i care whether a KOON is jeberti or Abu-Gall, i can't tell the difference between yall, since you carry so much Bantu genes.
The problem is you dont have a country,you inhibit only 2 regions out of the 18 original regions,you and khatumo are equal in somalia you just need to let go of this fantasy and face the reality.

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:48 pm

siad barres 18 regions are for the history books.
so is somalia.
ww have 13 regions and we live in 10/13 if them.

let go of the past.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:10 am

Turks can build an actual standing army, but will the West let them. I know Culusow doesn't have the balls or honor to do what's right for his country.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.