Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wasiirka cadaado oo markale fashilmay!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Wasiirka cadaado oo markale fashilmay!

Postby sahal80 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:24 pm

Xagee ka soconee?

Ugaas hassan ugaas khalif oo amray in wafdigii jowhar tagay soo noqdaan

Wafdigii lagu cadaadiyay inkastoo dadkaan cahdi lahayn ayaa boorsooyinkoida ku hor laabtey maanta wasiirka HG hortiisa

Ilo ku sugan madaxtooyada xamar ayaa ii xaqiijiyay in la soo wado cabdulqadir cosoble sidaasna kuraas boob ah loogu raadinayo waana arinta is danbaysa waraaqda ay hiraab soo xariiqeen oo markale fashilmafashilmatay

Cajiib! Murursade ayaa ba hiiraan sheeganaya!

Hana sheeganina hada kadib orda oo xorwysta shabeelada dhexe horta oo intabadan al shabaab ka taliso!

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Wasiirka cadaado oo markale fashilmay!

Postby sahal80 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:07 pm

Dhamaan beelaha hiiraan ayaa qaadatey goofka jowhar

Garguurte pin tabar hiiraan u lahayn ayaa sidaan horey u sheegay wada isku dhac ciidamada hiilwalaal iyo reer hiiraan kadib markuu ka codsadey amisom in taliyaha djibouti col dubad la badalo

Madaxwayne geele ayaa was its xumaadey qaska culusoow gobolka ka data w axaana suurta gal ah in uu ciidamadiisa kala baxo gobolka

Com dubad ayaa ka biyo diiday culusoow inuu siyaasada gobolka faraha la soo gashto oo wuxuu ku mucaarad at la xiro

Maalinta khamiista up taliyaha djibuuti is so goontinaya ayuu culusoow ku all wajahan yahay baladweyne

Kacaank ayaa ka bilaambmi doona gobolka iyo hiiraan state
http://baledweyne.com/ugaaska-beesha-xa ... ka-jowhar/

smooth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby smooth » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:18 pm

Sahal

I actually met the guy at cadaado conference, he is a very astute smart guy, he has everything planned out months in advance, that's assuming your referring to the interior minister here, do you have any other neutral source that's stating what you just posted

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:34 am

Smooth

Sxbow this is long story but to sum it up it's all about HG wanting to control hiiraan just like they controlled xamar....this is what the HG-hawadle conflict is about

HG has recently lost hope on kismayo and i don't think their hami on hiiraan will linger long in this federal somalia...we will support the anti-HG/dj/minority camps

HG today is very divided...cayr maamul vs sacad maamul.....when dabaal culosow sees the door guleed will automatically collapse....yaryarka odawaa and mahad salaad wilI seek refugees in nairobi just like kmal gutle!

Typical HG tiih!

I'm sure the political power will move to baydhabo who annexed jazeera bc HAG r dumbest group in somalia!

What did you gained from your damacwayni?

You gaajo people r the reason why somalia is behind....you dont believe in cooperation with those who share in common interests with you let alone the rest!

Typical unpredictable HG

smooth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby smooth » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:11 am

Sahal

There is no HG conspiracy sxb or agenda, I'll tell you why, much of the posts we had in Benadir has been stripped which also includes several NGO posts and given to abgaal, I recall a conference call were a lot of people wanted to revolt violently but we put a stop to it, there is a lot more sensitive stuff I can't share that would amaze you, in Galmudug out of the 150 parliament members HG only has 25 seats but makes up at least 75%, if there was HG agenda you wouldn't have seen any of these injustices afflict them

The only agenda I see is that HSM wants to install his puppets just as he has done in Galmudug, everybody supported Fiqhe I made a big donation to his campaign, even many people in Ahlu sunnah wanted him but Guled was forced upon us, all you can do is to work with him as best as you can and support him, he is trying to do exactly the same in Hiiraan, he probably doesn't trust xawaadle so he wants to make sure he has the hiraab and minority vote to appoint his puppet there just as he had in Mudug, its all dirty politics sxb to get re-elected, don't see a HG or hiraab agenda

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:44 am

Lol sxb xamar HG baa ka talisa! Tarsan waxaa badalay guleed! Guleed wuxuu cayr siiyay lafoole oo uu I magacaabey gudoomiye cayr ah(cabdullahi jabeey) calashaan ceelasha biyaha aan joognaa!

http://aadanyabaal.com/?p=8658

Xataa muungaab markuu dhacay waxay Facebook soo galiyeen aaway hadalkaagii gobolkaan xirsigiisa waa xiran yahay!!

Marka laga reebo goidax, tan iyo TFG diii wasiirkaste oo gudaha wuxuu ahaa HG: gacmodheere, sh abdirahim, abdisamad, guuleed, odowaa you kuwo kale oon xusuusan

This is HG policy....keeping xamar and lower shabelle, hantidii post 91 xooga lagula wareegay

This is fake account lakin is run by HG and reflects their damac: what has banadir, balcad and hiiraan got to do with him

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 2048715386

Hawaadle hawiyaha waa ka duwan yahay....the way they think is more closer to dir than hawiye.....of course we r samaale and not hawiye so it seems we r more samaale than hawiye are!

Hawadle would support our common interests like galmudug, hiirshabelle and beyond lakin hawiye cidayahooda wax ku hoos jira bay ku mashquulaan!

Strategic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Strategic » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:16 am

Lool
Sahal,accept the fact that hiiraan doesnt equal xawaadle,in fact they are new comers,hawaadle doesnt control 2/3 of hiiraan and that is why you see more anarchy in Hiiraan than lets say baydhabo or middle shabelle. you guys need to accept that 14 qabiils/clans live in Hiiraan!!!! :stylin:

Unionist
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Unionist » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:33 am

Damn I that Hawaadle had Hiiraan on lock.

There needs to be a Somali census.

Strategic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Strategic » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:42 pm

Lool
Sahal,accept the fact that hiiraan doesnt equal xawaadle,hawaadle doesnt control 2/3 of hiiraan and that is why you see more anarchy in Hiiraan than lets say baydhabo or middle shabelle. you guys need to accept that 14 qabiils/clans live in Hiiraan!!!! :stylin:

smooth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby smooth » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:20 pm

Sahal

What you posted dated 2013, I simply don't buy that its the interior minister call, he follows the agenda of HSM, doesn't matter who is interior minister the wishes of the president will be fulfilled which is that a Damjadiid wins for the re-election campaign, I am not saying the interior minister is not in on it but the agenda is a Damjadiid one not HG, it would be stupid to think it is, your giving them way to much credit for this, galmudug serves as a proof 25/150, he was in cadaado making sure Guled won against people favourite hugely popular fiqhe

I have heard some of the tribes have left the shir, if true not surprised, some of the worst uncompromising cretins live in those 2 regions, like a wise guy said to me in Cadaado when we saw the great injustices, "you can always seek reform later once you have something built", with the way its going, I don't think anything will be accomplished, such a shame, don't blame HG for this sxb or moriyaan or HSM, but the uncompromising cretins that make up the majority

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:15 am

I tought Galmudug had 89 mps, which is too many! Why is this nigga saying it's 150 lol and who in their right mind would allow such a thing lol, 1 mp per every 2000 people? Lol

Second HG is not 75% beenta maso uruurisa?

Sahal is right Hawadle must have a larger share, and their authority as the Majority clan in Hiraan respected.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:32 am

Strategic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Strategic » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:33 am

middle shabelle enjoys peace and trade,it needs to not enter into the choatic/anarchy hiiraan warring clans,hiiraan is warzone in the last 30 years and will continue so,marka peaceful region like middle shabelle should not be in union with desert hiiraan.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:14 am

middle shabelle enjoys peace and trade,it needs to not enter into the choatic/anarchy hiiraan warring clans,hiiraan is warzone in the last 30 years and will continue so,marka peaceful region like middle shabelle should not be in union with desert hiiraan.
Lol alshabab xukunto shabellE dhexe kuye. Jowhar, cadale, Warsheekh, balcad, mahadaay, aden yabaal are all controlled by dowlada, where dafuq do al-Shabaab controll in the region.

On the other hand bulo burde is besieged as we speak and 50% is controlled by shabab. What fkin xoolo

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:33 am

Warsheekh, calm down my nicca.

Nin ooynaaya markaad aragto, waxaa lagaa rabaa inaad tissue u taagto si uu ilinta iyo diif ka da'ayaa sankiisa isaga masaxo. Haddaad ku sii qeyliso qofkaas waxaa laga yaaba inuu mental breakdown ku dhaco oo isku xaaro. Marka naxariista yeysan kaa tegin.

Waxaa tahay waad taqaan, uma baahnid inaad is difaacdid marwalba. Qofka xanuun ka haayo u daryeel bas. :)

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.