Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How White People and Black People Walk

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

How White People and Black People Walk

Postby gegiroor » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:08 pm

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: How White People and Black People Walk

Postby gegiroor » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:27 pm

Black culture - learn how to walk like a black man - explained by a black man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emKBaUZu9cM

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:01 am

Dumb negroes,why don't they just walk with their God given gait.A friend and I were in London once and two Somali teenagers walked passed us.Both walking with a slip and a slide.You know the typical Jamaican walks that were featured in Jimmy Cliff's Harder They Fall lol
My friend called them over and said to them "Why are you guys walking like Jamaicans guys.Jamaicans had hundreds of years of a ball and chain strapped to their legs from slavery days to perfect their walk.Idinku rag dhalad ah baad tihiine hagaag u socda nacallah idinkuma yaale"

iandi
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby iandi » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:10 pm

Dumb negroes,why don't they just walk with their God given gait.A friend and I were in London once and two Somali teenagers walked passed us.Both walking with a slip and a slide.You know the typical Jamaican walks that were featured in Jimmy Cliff's Harder They Fall lol
My friend called them over and said to them "Why are you guys walking like Jamaicans guys.Jamaicans had hundreds of years of a ball and chain strapped to their legs from slavery days to perfect their walk.Idinku rag dhalad ah baad tihiine hagaag u socda nacallah idinkuma yaale"
Your friend sounds like an idiot.....but then again you are both Somali.!

AGENT447
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AGENT447 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:23 pm

That's an extremely distasteful thing to say Thugs. Suldaan hadallada inaga maldah bal dar ilaahay. Tan Ianda must hate our gutts by now, when she is faced with this and much worse. I feel for her waleee, I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I stumbled upon a forum where Somalis are constantly degraded and berated.
And we have the cheek to complain and moan about the harmless cadaan racism!
:meles: :snoop:

Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rambie » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:36 pm

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:47 pm

That's an extremely distasteful thing to say Thugs. Suldaan hadallada inaga maldah bal dar ilaahay. Tan Ianda must hate our gutts by now, when she is faced with this and much worse. I feel for her waleee, I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I stumbled upon a forum where Somalis are constantly degraded and berated.
And we have the cheek to complain and moan about the harmless cadaan racism!
:meles: :snoop:
Don't shoot the messenger sxb.I just related a story.I found it funny at the time laakiin :lol:.He was just shocking them into reality.You know that saying "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" Why imitate people you have no cultural connection with

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Postby jalaaludin5 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:09 pm

Is iandi a female?
-
-
-

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:55 pm

It was AHUN Malcolm X who stated "Don't walk like the white man. Don't talk like the white man."

Bottom line is changing the way they walk and talk were part of the struggle for African Americans to establish their identity that has been robbed from them.

Now, to the people who visit and comment here: How many of you walk like the bros? I gotta tell you I did it in the late in the late 1990s and early 2000s. Man it was really cool, especially the attention that I used to get from black women. :whew:

One former Ghanian co-worker has warned me you will never get anywhere in America if you show that kind of walk, especially in employment.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.