Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I might Marry a Japanese Woman

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Sumubaridi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

I might Marry a Japanese Woman

Postby Sumubaridi » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:58 pm

My supervisor waa Japanese woman. She has no husband children so she owns 2 CATS. This morning, she was so sad in My 1:1 meeting with her because she took her CAT to the emergency and she was told the CAT might have Cancer. She will take the CAT to the CAT's regular Doctor on Monday because the doctor is off this week and she told me she might work from home to keep an eye on the CAT. I just listened as she got so emotional in expressing how sad it is and how painful the CAT might be filling.

Miskiinta does not know that, I am a Somali and even human death do not scare me anymore after seeing so many deaths in FB and Somali websites. Mukulaal Cancer Qabto kulahaa :D

AirBitaale
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: I might Marry a Japanese Woman

Postby AirBitaale » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:00 pm

:dead:

AnigaiyoAdiga
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AnigaiyoAdiga » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:03 pm

:?

Inaayah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Inaayah » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:06 pm

My supervisor waa Japanese woman. She has no husband children so she owns 2 CATS. This morning, she was so sad in My 1:1 meeting with her because she took her CAT to the emergency and she was told the CAT might have Cancer. She will take the CAT to the CAT's regular Doctor on Monday because the doctor is off this week and she told me she might work from home to keep an eye on the CAT. I just listened as she got so emotional in expressing how sad it is and how painful the CAT might be filling.

Miskiinta does not know that, I am a Somali and even human death do not scare me anymore after seeing so many deaths in FB and Somali websites. Mukulaal Cancer Qabto kulahaa :D
Sumu waa baastar. :dead:

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:06 pm

it's not funny how you are sarcastic. the cat is her family, i know my cats are one of the family, i would rather take their pain for them. they are tiny and it's more painful for them.

Allahey ha 3aafiyo miskeentas.

Sauron
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sauron » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:07 pm

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:21 pm

You can't marry non Muslim Japanese, man. They're not ehlul Kitaab.

Sumubaridi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sumubaridi » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:28 pm

it's not funny how you are sarcastic. the cat is her family, i know my cats are one of the family, i would rather take their pain for them. they are tiny and it's more painful for them.

so you would rather have Xanuunka inta Bisada laga sooqaado in adiga lugu saaro? War waa Bisad baan kahadlaynaa dee adeer sheeko Hindi baa ii bilawday :D awowgaa lashid.
Last edited by Sumubaridi on Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sumubaridi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sumubaridi » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:29 pm

Waxaan Kawadaah beerjileecooda. Gabdheheena will not even take her sick husband to the hospital midaana Bisad Xanuunsan ayay u oynaysaa.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:31 pm

Waxaan Kawadaah beerjileecooda. Gabdheheena will not even take her sick husband to the hospital midaana Bisad Xanuunsan ayay u oynaysaa.
Japanese people have no naxariis for human beings man. Indha yar people seem nice, but the day you cross them or make a mistake, their true colors come out. They're very passive aggressive.

The best people in the world are Somalis

Sumubaridi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sumubaridi » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:33 pm

Japanese people have no naxariis for human beings man. Indha yar people seem nice, but the day you cross them or make a mistake, their true colors come out. They're very passive aggressive.

The best people in the world are Somalis
Waa runtaa. Habartaan make a big deal out of nothing. a little error at work get her ticked off. I usually don't worry about it because I don't care much about this job anyway.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:35 pm

Lol yep. They also worship cadan people like I have never seen, specially the Philippinos, Japanese, Koreans.

TheLoFather
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheLoFather » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:48 pm

so you would rather have Xanuunka inta Bisada laga sooqaado in adiga lugu saaro? War waa Bisad baan kahadlaynaa dee adeer sheeko Hindi baa ii bilawday :D awowgaa lashid.
Lo'da, cats, birds etc ..... are too created by the same loving hand of Alah SWT which created us … It is our duty to protect them and to promote their well being.

"A good deed done to an animal is as meritorious as a good deed done to a human being, while an act of cruelty to an animal is as bad as an act of cruelty to a human being." – Prophet Mohammed PBUH.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:49 pm

Sumu waa baastar. :dead:
:lol: true.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:38 pm

sumu, you are insensitive cunt!! pets are like childeren for pet owners. yes i would take their pain. i rather to have pain than my poor cats, just like responsible father would rather kis kids be well than his wellness.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.