Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Hawd Region.

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
hangool79
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: The Hawd Region.

Postby hangool79 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:02 am

Hooyada siilkeed stop leaking and writing me whining essays and changing the topic.

Awbare waa Awbare nothing will change that.

We know is more numerous , the data is there.

Dude started leaking and whining lol. acting like he is a African superpower or something. What a idiot.

Seems I hit a nerve :pac:

You xafajo gudubuur qudhun, listen up and take notes aabaha iyo hooyadaah iyo waliba ayeydaa iyo boqolka generation aad qudhunbiirsi garac ka tahay, garacyaho garacaa dhalay, sanqada ka was, you are only a lowborn low status clan :pacspit: :russ:

drobbah
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby drobbah » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:55 am

aabaha iyo hooyadaah iyo waliba ayeydaa iyo boqolka generation aad qudhunbiirsi garac ka tahay, garacyaho garacaa dhalay, sanqada ka was, you are only a lowborn low status clan :pacspit: :russ:

:MJ:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:09 am

Wallahi this thread is embarrassing. Caaya nadalkaa Rooble laakin Samaroon siciid yaan la caayin, waar waa inagii Dee xabada hoos u dhiga.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:25 am

Wallahi this thread is embarrassing. Caaya nadalkaa Rooble laakin Samaroon siciid yaan la caayin, waar waa inagii Dee xabada hoos u dhiga.

I agree. This topic went bit too far with far too many individuals getting bit emotional and personal.

It should be locked and moved to Extreme in order to hide our ceeb :lol: :lol: :lol:

Believe me I don't like insulting anyone or any tribe wayo end of the day waynu isku bahanahay dadkuna waxay ino arkan uun one race oo cadaw uu ah iyaga.

Forum-kana ciid kasta so gasha.

Marka OPs are bit sleeping.

Halka hayno jogto gentlemen. Caruurtana waxan ku odhan lahaa sit back and drink more A2 milk (Rooble and Guban).

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:36 am

aabaha iyo hooyadaah iyo waliba ayeydaa iyo boqolka generation aad qudhunbiirsi garac ka tahay, garacyaho garacaa dhalay, sanqada ka was, you are only a lowborn low status clan :pacspit: :russ:

:MJ:
Fock Richard burton quotes.some niccaz think his words are Quran .

Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Timiro1999 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:03 am

:clap: so fiican baad u tidhi

Samaroon hala daayo, qof keliyana reer looma caayo.
SAMAROON :up:

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:40 am

Fock Richard burton quotes.some niccaz think his words are Quran .
The dude ain't to blame for the Snet FKD put-downs, rival Somali clans would be slandering each other to curry favour with the Gaal in Arab disguise. His book is nonetheless useful in identifying clans, settlements and offers a glimpse into 19th century Somalis before 'civilisation' partially transformed them in the 20th century.

As for the topic.

Wajaale/Tog Wajaale is a JB Deegan, however, Awbarre Woreda is overwhelmingly GB.

RoobleAlWaliid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RoobleAlWaliid » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:47 am

You xafajo gudubuur qudhun, listen up and take notes aabaha iyo hooyadaah iyo waliba ayeydaa iyo boqolka generation aad qudhunbiirsi garac ka tahay, garacyaho garacaa dhalay, sanqada ka was, you are only a lowborn low status clan :
Lol I hit your nerve when you started leaking all over me like a b*tch

Who is xafajo aren't you the laangaab xaargale. Which lost its main city. Hooyada siilkeed baskiil aan ku dhex wadaa. Wallahi I can show you 1 of your girls with dhagax children in Dallas. So much for all that pride. Danyeertii ku xaartey was.

At least I have my deegans. You share everything like a b1tch. Hold the isaaq card high though laangaab.

hangool79
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hangool79 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:36 am

You xafajo gudubuur qudhun, listen up and take notes aabaha iyo hooyadaah iyo waliba ayeydaa iyo boqolka generation aad qudhunbiirsi garac ka tahay, garacyaho garacaa dhalay, sanqada ka was, you are only a lowborn low status clan :
Lol I hit your nerve when you started leaking all over me like a b*tch

Who is xafajo aren't you the laangaab xaargale. Which lost its main city. Hooyada siilkeed baskiil aan ku dhex wadaa. Wallahi I can show you 1 of your girls with dhagax children in Dallas. So much for all that pride. Danyeertii ku xaartey was.

At least I have my deegans. You share everything like a b1tch. Hold the isaaq card high though laangaab.

:pac: :russ:

Aren't you the lowstatus qudhunbuursi who every single year makes a thread about Samaroon and Ciidagale being related, gudubur I don't hold the Isaaq card I made the card, I'm the king of kings, you'r obsessiveness with this high class aristocrat clan speaks for itself and is truly sickening, I'm so sorry you will never in your whole life be nasab, make as many reer nuur iyo ciidagale threads as you want (every single year asking the same dumb question, I know life is hard to be reer xafajo, you just trying get some glory and nobility to homebase), too bad you will always be a servile, a low cast clan.

I cannot believe this langaab confederadtion of oromo iyo garac has the nerve to ask anything about one of the most noble and celebrated clans among Somali. :snoop:

I sense you are emotionally unstable so I'll leave you at that, don't want your blood on me, please don't scratch your xafajo eyes to death :damn:

RoobleAlWaliid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RoobleAlWaliid » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:46 pm

Aren't you the lowstatus qudhunbuursi who every single year makes a thread about Samaroon and Ciidagale being related, gudubur I don't hold the Isaaq card I made the card, I'm the king of kings, you'r obsessiveness with this high class aristocrat clan speaks for itself and is truly sickening, I'm so sorry you will never in your whole life be nasab, make as many reer nuur iyo ciidagale threads as you want (every single year asking the same dumb question, I know life is hard to be reer xafajo, you just trying get some glory and nobility to homebase), too bad you will always be a servile, a low cast clan.

I cannot believe this langaab confederadtion of oromo iyo garac has the nerve to ask anything about one of the most noble and celebrated clans among Somali. :snoop:

I sense you are emotionally unstable so I'll leave you at that, don't want your blood on me, please don't scratch your xafajo eyes to death :damn:

:damn: Laangaaabtii ku xaartey was.

Wallahi reer nuur keliye can genocide your whole reer if equipped well.

Your f-king wide nosed big lipped zulu cousins are tahriibing in the many. Most Ciidagale ive met look like Bantus.
Yet you are here acting like a king.

You are the anus of beesha Isaaq.

I never ounce made a thread about fruitygale, don't confuse me for Rooble90.

Xaargale
Siilgale
Qudhungale
Faggotgale
Homogale
Dhilogale
Qadhmuungale.

There is no ""I made the card"".
You have no choice.

Hooyada siilkeed waan ka dhargay though.

RoobleAlWaliid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RoobleAlWaliid » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:51 pm

:lawd: :snoop: war fruitygale is so xaar they never had presidency.

you are truly an anus clan.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:25 pm

Roble is a ethiopian only gadabursi from somaliland get a pass the rest got to get in the back of bus with the rest of the minorities.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:11 pm

I agree. This topic went bit too far with far too many individuals getting bit emotional and personal.

It should be locked and moved to Extreme in order to hide our ceeb :lol: :lol: :lol:

Believe me I don't like insulting anyone or any tribe wayo end of the day waynu isku bahanahay dadkuna waxay ino arkan uun one race oo cadaw uu ah iyaga.

Forum-kana ciid kasta so gasha.

Marka OPs are bit sleeping.

Halka hayno jogto gentlemen. Caruurtana waxan ku odhan lahaa sit back and drink more A2 milk (Rooble and Guban).
Yep. Fadhi ku dirir went too far iga dheh. I hope they heed your advice and drink some cold A2 milk and chil.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:15 pm

:damn: Laangaaabtii ku xaartey was.

Wallahi reer nuur keliye can genocide your whole reer if equipped well.

Your f-king wide nosed big lipped zulu cousins are tahriibing in the many. Most Ciidagale ive met look like Bantus.
Yet you are here acting like a king.

You are the anus of beesha Isaaq.

I never ounce made a thread about fruitygale, don't confuse me for Rooble90.

Xaargale
Siilgale
Qudhungale
Faggotgale
Homogale
Dhilogale
Qadhmuungale.

There is no ""I made the card"".
You have no choice.

Hooyada siilkeed waan ka dhargay though.
Don't lie you are Rooble90. Are you denying that?

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:39 am

Bulaale an Ciidagale bastion, look how far south and close it is to the road.

Hangool

Midaa waxaad u sheegtaaa hooyadaadii midgaanta ahayd.

You're not found in Awaare yet u have the guts to claim Bulaale :mindblown:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.