Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Daraawiish and the Kacaan Revisionsim.

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Raganimo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Daraawiish and the Kacaan Revisionsim.

Postby Raganimo » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:11 am

^ yes, the Faqash are subhuman animals who only live to tarnish the image of your noble tribe. Each and every one of them. They are the epitome of evil and Isaaq are the epitome of goodness.

Smh.. do you people even read what you write? Such a primitive mentality.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:31 pm

Wallahi Somalis have to be the least intelligent, most primitive race on earth.

This whole thread is a disgrace. Nothing is sacred and everything is free game. The gist of this thread was: "My tribe is superior. Your tribe is inferior. Your women are all whores and your men are all cowards.".

The truth is you're all the same. If you disgrace another tribe, you're disgracing yourself. Politics and history are one thing, but there are certain lines that should not be crossed. There are a bunch of disgraceful images that are floating around the internet and nobody popularised them except for diseased qabiilists like you who wanted to score a few cheap points in fadhi-ku-dirir. Those same images are used by ajnabis to degrade Somalis in general. "No, but they're daarood/Isaaq" is not going to cut it.

Newsflash: the world does not give a damn about your qabiil or the dusty little tuulo you call home! You're all the same. Our people back home are impoverished and dying in the sea by the thousands.

Teeda kalena, some of you are odayaal who should know better. You should be inspiring our youth to achieve greatness. You should be using your knowledge of history and our beautiful culture in a constructive manner. Wallahi so many of our youth are lost and have turned their back on their heritage. Seeing how out elders get down on this forum, I don't blame them. Wallahi this is a heartfelt plea: get your act together sxbyaal! We need to move on from this foolishness. It benefits no one. Love your tribe, support your country, seek justice for your people. But don't foster extreme levels of hate in your heart for someone who was born and raised by a Somali mother just like you. Stop referring to our mothers and sisters as whores. Stop degrading your own people. Being from a certain tribe does not make you "great". You didn't choose your tribe, it's all random. You all have the blood of other tribes flowing through your veins.

And before any of you accuse me of being partial, just a few days ago I used the exact same language to criticize one of my own who was posting pictures of those women who did that nasty movie with some German guy. I told that idiot that this is a disgrace for all Somalis and not just Isaaq. Wallahi you're all the same to me. I have Isaaq relatives whom I love dearly. My family is married to Isaaq women. I have no hate in my heart for any tribe. I just want to see us move past this hate and animosity.
what is it this dude ranting about??

GalliumerianSlayer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GalliumerianSlayer » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:29 pm

Xplaya is a self hating, self proclaiming Sambo worshipper, koonfurian/non idoor dissing, arab booty licker lover, pro-africanist Jareer lover.

This thread is a disgrace.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:51 pm

Xplaya is a self hating, self proclaiming Sambo worshipper, koonfurian/non idoor dissing, arab booty licker lover, pro-africanist Jareer lover.

This thread is a disgrace.
meaningless blather.

GalliumerianSlayer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GalliumerianSlayer » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:49 pm

Sayyid will be judged for his actions against his people, I won't call him our 'father of the Somali land', SYL and some other anticolonialists (Hassan Barsane) deserve that title.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:55 am

stick your SYL where the sun don't shine , SYL is irrel;evant to Somaliland , Somaliland is SNL and UNF.

cyanide
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby cyanide » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:31 pm

91 pages :shock:

GalliumerianSlayer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GalliumerianSlayer » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:00 am

stick your SYL where the sun don't shine , SYL is irrel;evant to Somaliland , Somaliland is SNL and UNF.
Who is the most noble Somali anticolonialist?

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Reer Maxamed Walaaleeye

Postby TeeriReturns » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:07 am

The great Zayid ( AUN) asked first his tribe to support him in the liberation but his Adoon tribe who loves to live in slavery refused him, then he asked his reer abti the noble Dulbahante who gave him most of their men

Lool the Majetein was a bunch of cowards the reason why he called their men

women :steviej:

who is Aw Jaamac ?

lying faggot, all Ogadens except for a few sub sub sub sub sub sub sub clan of reer cabdille (reer khalaf hirsi) supported the sayid, i dont want to dis the great dhulbahante contribution, but at the end of the day the leader/head/ king of the dervish was Ogaden and cabinet was mostly ogaden, dhulos, warsengli and even idoor, dir and MJs, dont deny history and groups that participated, give them their haq,

basically you were my canon fodder whilst i was your king :steviej:

you always need me to lead you and be your brain, do you want me to marry a dhulbahante girl and sire a son for you that is half Og half dhulbahante so he can free you from the idoors?

i understand if a mighty nation with tens of millions control your land, but idoor, your the only somali tribe slaves to another somali tribe

:russ: :russ:

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:42 am

^ yes, the Faqash are subhuman animals who only live to tarnish the image of your noble tribe. Each and every one of them. They are the epitome of evil and Isaaq are the epitome of goodness.

Smh.. do you people even read what you write? Such a primitive mentality.
Its not primitive thinking it's actually reality facts on the ground either wake up to reality or stay being an indenial faqash for the rest of your life it's your choice.

SuldaanOfSanaag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SuldaanOfSanaag » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:21 pm

So is this X playa writing a book or what

Typhoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Typhoon » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:58 pm

this noting more then african tribal academic gibberish.

there is well established consensus on somali history and somaliland separatist Ideology cant
contaminate the peer reviewed historiography.

Use Xplay sources and thesis and see you an pass a class in western universities :lol:
Xplaya is poor-mans warsame101

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:04 am

this noting more then african tribal academic gibberish.

there is well established consensus on somali history and somaliland separatist Ideology cant
contaminate the peer reviewed historiography.

Use Xplay sources and thesis and see you an pass a class in western universities :lol:
Xplaya is poor-mans warsame101
Typhoon the buffoon all you saw in this thread are from western archives and western universities unlike your Daarood loes

random123456

Postby random123456 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:18 am

Lol this thread has been a treat

LaY-D_LicK
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: SomaliLand Royalty ... Londons Fynest ... and Your a fake online character

Postby LaY-D_LicK » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:10 am

This thread is a absolute masterpiece all hail x-playa :stylin: faqash :lost:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.