Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Celebrating my 4th year Divorce Anniversary

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Sumubaridi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Celebrating my 4th year Divorce Anniversary

Postby Sumubaridi » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:54 am

I got divorced on September 8th 2012. My 4th year Anniversary is coming up in a month and I am thinking of how I can celebrate it. I might visit the apartment that we used to live in, a retail store that she used to work and the community college that she used to go. I might also eat her favorite food ( caramel Ice ream and Fried Rice). It will fall on a Thursday so I think that is all I can do for an afternoon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5IHpHo ... HoxebI#t=0

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Celebrating my 4th year Divorce Anniversary

Postby barbarossa » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:29 pm

Moveon.org

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:07 pm

i wont pretend i know how you feel or tell you what to do. Allah ko gargaaro.

Sumubaridi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sumubaridi » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:36 pm

i wont pretend i know how you feel or tell you what to do. Allah ko gargaaro.
Have you ever heard of a good Somali man? I am that good Somali man you have heard of or read in books. A loving, trustworthy, kind and generous. We have one problem though. We give our soul and heart and if we are betrayed, It takes us too long to recover from the betrayal. We trust once and if we are screwed up, We never trust again. We get scared of being betrayed or hurt again. So we do not move on for a long time.

Here is why?

A girl told me she loved me and that, She will be with me forever. I gave her my soul and breath. I tried everything I could think of to make her happy. She left and ahahahaha got married to another man and just moved on like that.

How could I trust another girl if she tells me she loves me and she will be with me forever. I am not going to fool myself that, she is using different words. 2 Words that I disgust me to my soul are: " I love you" and I will be with you forever". If a girl uses those words, I hang up the phone and delete her number. :stylin:

Sumubaridi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sumubaridi » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:39 pm

Moveon.org
You don't move on from sweet memories. It leaves a mark in your heart. You move on from bad relationships. You can pretend to move on but it will only take you to see a place you visited with her or her old friend or relative. Boom, the memories come back like it happened yesterday. Do you think I like to hold on to the memories of a woman who is married to another man? Maya. I just can't help it.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:43 pm

poor sumu, you were trolled. even me knows nothing is forever, even our lives have time to end.

ninyaho, life is "daneysato" wa la isku daneysta until lasts. for example, aroorta la isku korsadsa, wa la is waheshada...etc.

you love and care your mother and father, you care your wife, that is the differents.

Libix
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Libix » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:01 pm

Moveon.org
You don't move on from sweet memories. It leaves a mark in your heart. You move on from bad relationships. You can pretend to move on but it will only take you to see a place you visited with her or her old friend or relative. Boom, the memories come back like it happened yesterday. Do you think I like to hold on to the memories of a woman who is married to another man? Maya. I just can't help it.

indulging in memories of the past sidi inaad caano geel iyo odkac kuheleyso camal waxba kuuma soo celinaayaane orod yaryarki baaquli kudoono :up:

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:26 pm

Imagine if sumu had children with his ex and he has to deal with her, talk to her and see her! He might have committed suicide :notsure: I know isnt easy but you have move on at some point and dwelling on the past won't help you move on.

Sumubaridi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sumubaridi » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:50 pm

Imagine if sumu had children with his ex and he has to deal with her, talk to her and see her! He might have committed suicide :notsure: I know isnt easy but you have move on at some point and dwelling on the past won't help you move on.
Cigaal,

Move on to who? I don't think if I will trust another woman. Dee I trusted women once and they betrayed me. I won't let them hurt me. I think am save being single. Once you give your heart to women, you do not know what they will do to it. Am just scared of being hurt again. But tell you, those memories are sweet and I feel happy holding on to them.

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:04 pm

Look up the definition of moving on. I am sure it doesn't mean trusting women again or marrying again.

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:37 pm

Sounds like you miss her. Revisiting all the places and things you shared. Maybe you should try getting her back; if she has not moved on with someone else.

Sumubaridi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sumubaridi » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:31 am

Sounds like you miss her. Revisiting all the places and things you shared. Maybe you should try getting her back; if she has not moved on with someone else.
I don't think I miss her. But that is my Anniversary for my old life. She didn't go to those places alone. I was with her. Its like Childhood memories.

And Yes, She moved on. She has husband and babies. That is why I am angry because she told me she will be with me forever. She shouldn't have said that if she wasn't sure she will do that. That is how Somali girls do to guys who are super nice and take their words as it comes to them :lol: :lol:

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:37 am

lol@that is somali girls so to guys!! war it's universal. other day i was reading reports in my department that says; in first time in qatar, divorce is higher than marriage!! it wasnt suprice to me, in my short life i did divorce contract than marriage contract . i dont care really for adults but i feel bad for kids in these relation specially both sides use kids as weapon to farther harm the other.

my cats dont deserve that pain.

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:33 pm

Ka wax ka daran they have kids and she gets remarried :damn:

Then he will definitely commit suicide :dead:

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:42 pm

I don't think I miss her. But that is my Anniversary for my old life. She didn't go to those places alone. I was with her. Its like Childhood memories.

And Yes, She moved on. She has husband and babies. That is why I am angry because she told me she will be with me forever. She shouldn't have said that if she wasn't sure she will do that. That is how Somali girls do to guys who are super nice and take their words as it comes to them :lol: :lol:
She's married with kids? Huuno move on, you are simply torturing yourself. I think you are the first person to ever have a breakup anniversary.

Good luck with the next one; hopefully she will treat u better and reciprocate your efforts.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.