Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Saudi Gays are left quaking in their boots as Wikileaks outs gay people in Saudi Arabia

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Talktalk

Saudi Gays are left quaking in their boots as Wikileaks outs gay people in Saudi Arabia

Postby Talktalk » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:53 pm

Wikileaks outed gay people in Saudi Arabia in ‘illegal’ data dump

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/08/23/wikileaks ... z4IBtQianU

Wikileaks ‘crusade’ to expose government secrets has put hundreds of ordinary people at risk – including rape victims and the mentally ill.
In one shocking case, the site published the name of a gay man in Saudi Arabia, where homosexuality is punishable by death.

The site has been blamed for publishing medical files belonging to ordinary people – and naming teenage rape victims.
Private details of dozens of people were revealed in a recent leak of Saudi diplomatic cables – including 124 medical files, some describing patients with psychiatric conditions.

One man who said Wikileaks had revealed the details of his paternity suit said, ‘They published everything: my phone, address, name, details.

‘If the family of my wife saw this … Publishing personal stuff like that could destroy people.

‘This has nothing to do with politics or corruption,’ said Dr. Nayef al-Fayez, a consultant in the Jordanian capital of Amman who confirmed that a brain cancer patient of his was among those whose details were published to the web.

Dr. Adnan Salhab, a retired practitioner in Jordan who also had a patient named in the files, said, ‘This is illegal what has happened!’
Attempts by AP reporters to reach WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange were unsuccessful.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Saudi Gays are left quaking in their boots as Wikileaks outs gay people in Saudi Arabia

Postby Hyperactive » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:57 pm

saudi killing homosexuals is a myth. half of the males would be killed long time ago!!

Halmogg
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Saudi Gays are left quaking in their boots as Wikileaks outs gay people in Saudi Arabia

Postby Halmogg » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:17 pm

saudi killing homosexuals is a myth. half of the males would be killed long time ago!!
:damn:

Raganimo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Raganimo » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:46 pm

https://youtu.be/Vyuvi1uqaJs

https://youtu.be/1ytE6xOzqUM

:scusthov: :scusthov: :scusthov: :scusthov:

It's definitely a myth that they kill makhnuuds. Heck, some of the princes are known to be homo and nobody lifts a finger.

COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COOL-MAN » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:01 pm

:dead:

Hyper ma noxo!

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:03 pm

coolman wa runtey wallah. legally, anaku ma ba hirno hatta in qatar. we detain them, call their family and wadad na wa lo qora o wa3diya haben iyo daraar. :lol:

by law that is as high as i can go. :lol:

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:05 pm

ps; aniku hada canada ban o so'ada, ma rabo sidi ilhan omar in la e jaajuuso. so i keep my opinion to myself. :lol: somali wa haasid.

COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COOL-MAN » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:06 pm

You mean you have gays in Qadar too? Subxaanallah. War waxani maxey ahaayen :snoop:

COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COOL-MAN » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:07 pm

ps; aniku hada canada ban o so'ada, ma rabo sidi ilhan omar in la e jaajuuso. so i keep my opinion to myself. :lol: somali wa haasid.
:lol: :lol: :up:

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:11 pm

so many. we have openly too. kuwa qarsan Allah ba og. check in youtube, wadad o khudbeynaya, ayakuna leyihin "we cannot help" innallilah. Allaho hana ibtileynin.

majority we lecture are teenahers and early 20s.

ps; by law i have to lecture them (just in case this used against me while i am in canada :lol: )

Raganimo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Raganimo » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:13 pm

You mean you have gays in Qadar too? Subxaanallah. War waxani maxey ahaayen :snoop:
The khaliij is teeming with faggots. Qatar, Kuwait, UAE.

It's a myth that they torture and kill gays. Homosexuality is treated as a taboo and most people just look the other way.

It's mostly the locals. The foreigners tend to keep away from that stuff.

Raganimo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Raganimo » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:14 pm

so many. we have openly too. kuwa qarsan Allah ba og. check in youtube, wadad o khudbeynaya, ayakuna leyihin "we cannot help" innallilah. Allaho hana ibtileynin.

ps; by law i have to lecture them (just in case this used against me while i am in canada :lol: )
How do you lecture them? :lol:

COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COOL-MAN » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:14 pm

:snoop: :dwill: :mindblown:

COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COOL-MAN » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:16 pm

How do you lecture them? :lol:
Will they bring discrimination charges if you refuse to engage them@hyper?

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:20 pm

raganimo and coolman, yes i have too. it's part of my job. i remember, never forget this, 2 brothers who are from good family walle. i had to meet them once a week for 2 hours, it was court order for them to meet me and i also had to connect them with youth organazations to help them to get good friends. war they piss me off. laba 3eyaal sooq bey ahayen, they made sure to make me so uncofortable as possible. it was longest 8 months of my life. never looked forward meeting them and lecturing them. saqajamo bey ahayen.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.