Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

$140 needed for Eye Operation-Please Come Pledge

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Sumubaridi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

$140 needed for Eye Operation-Please Come Pledge

Postby Sumubaridi » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:36 am

Ok Boys,

I need 6 more People that will contribute $20 each so that Sacdiya can have an eye operation for her husband. He cannot go to the bathroom now and the Doctor told her he can fiiq that eye for $140. Whatever we sent her before is enough for her to start up a business to earn her family's daily bread.

Here is the List. I will take the first one. Please pledge here below. This is like hagbad. If you pay more, you take the numbers. Like Gacanta 2 and 3 etc.

1) Sumubaridi $20
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)

You will send to:

Sacdiya Cumar Adan,

Kismaayo, Somalia.

2526-19348410

http://www.bbc.com/somali/war-37145859

Sumubaridi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: $140 needed for Eye Operation-Please Come Pledge

Postby Sumubaridi » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:54 am

Come on boys. I expected the 1st 6 people that opens the topic to put their names down. Don't matter how poor you are. You can find $20 to support walaal Somali ah oo indha la'. Haye lets go. Today is my divorce anniversary so don't make me more stressed-out than I am already. Lets make this brotherly. Mise waxaan kula qaadanaah Rag iyo Dumar :dj:

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:06 am

brother, you will know soon enough as I did, dadka gaajo kama bihin ksrtid, Allah onba ka bihin kara. there are other people who more needed than her. let us move to others now.

I got an email from lady and her disapplied 15 years old who is an orphan. I don't know what it means "Wadnaha aya weynaadey".

Sumubaridi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sumubaridi » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:16 am

brother, you will know soon enough as I did, dadka gaajo kama bihin ksrtid, Allah onba ka bihin kara. there are other people who more needed than her. let us move to others now.

I got an email from lady and her disapplied 15 years old who is an orphan. I don't know what it means "Wadnaha aya weynaadey".
Hyper, I there are others in the forum who did not contribute to the last collection. I thought this might be their chance to do so. So will just try my luck. I realized this guys are more generous than they write. Some of them write mean threads but wallaahi they are good people in real life. You will be surprised if I tell who donated the $100 :lol:

"Wadnaha aya weynaadey" means the baby has a big heart or the heart has some defect which makes it grow upnormal large. How did she find your email? Unless she has been referred by someone that you know, don't send money just because of email request. It could be some of your family members in Jigjiga trying to rip you off :)
Last edited by Sumubaridi on Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:20 am

lol, I mean "about a lady and her orphan daughter'. it's video , I guess is in youtube. you can see them. heart breaking. I pray to get so powerful and rich and kindness to take away people's suffer and replace happiness in their hearts.

you're doing a great job. keep doing it.

Sumubaridi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sumubaridi » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:22 am

lol, I mean "about a lady and her orphan daughter'. it's video , I guess is in youtube. you can see them. heart breaking. I pray to get so powerful and rich and kindness to take away people's suffer and replace happiness in their hearts.

you're doing a great job. keep doing it.
Somalis are so compassionate and kind when it comes to helping each other. I remember a guy from Djibouti contributed $3000 one time when a girl in Lascaanood who had growing disability needed help. Within the first 3 hours after Somali channel broadcast, this guy in Djibouti just sent $3000.

We will only send this $140 to her for the husband's surgery and we will move on. This Trolls will pay the remaining $120.
Last edited by Sumubaridi on Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:23 am

I am sure many good people are here and around us. we just don't give them a chance to know them closer. cause we have many things in our plates and just easy for us to drop them into, dislike category. I am guilty of it.

Sumubaridi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sumubaridi » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:17 am

I am sure many good people are here and around us. we just don't give them a chance to know them closer. cause we have many things in our plates and just easy for us to drop them into, dislike category. I am guilty of it.
Unfortunately, Only Basra is in the same city as me. I could have taken the rest for a coffee. I can't Basra. I don't even believe she is female. Waa nin gabar iska dhigdhigaayo.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:29 am

some times I am discouraged because we do not hold accountable people choices and do not hold them to face consequences. probably I am wrong.

this guy in back home who was brought from badiya 3 years ago, sent to school and finished high school. I was so happy when I heard about him how well he was doing based his background and has no parents that encouraged him, like most of us take granted, our parents support. he asked me money to go diving school to be UN's org's driver. he got the driver worked little bit but "didn't like it"!!

I was told he refused to listen his relatives and went ahead an married a girl without her family permission and cried wolf "tol ma lihi, ma gabada la e diso"

the same people who he rejected their advice to not marry now until he gets job. now asking me to chip so he can have a bedroom and maher"!!! they have a nerve to say, war wa sadaqo!!

I am done understanding somali mentaly. how the hell they could live and survive with that mentality!!

Cherine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cherine » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:42 am

Unfortunately, Only Basra is in the same city as me. I could have taken the rest for a coffee. I can't Basra. I don't even believe she is female. Waa nin gabar iska dhigdhigaayo.
:lol:

Qosolkaad iga dhameen lahayd adigu

Sumubaridi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sumubaridi » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:07 pm

:lol:

Qosolkaad iga dhameen lahayd adigu
If you donate $20, manta sifiican ayaan kaaga qoslin doonaah?

hadii aan kaa qoslin waayo lacagta hadirin. Haye deal?

smartyt
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby smartyt » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:36 pm

Is it only with hawaalad we can send the money there is only hawaalad 50 km away from my town

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:58 pm

I am prepared to pay the entire money myself-the reason I am moved is the wadaad up there called Hyperactive was trying to discourage the donations to be done purely because Sacdiya Cumar Adan is mj and is from kismoyo. This is not fair yaaqee!

GalliumerianSlayer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GalliumerianSlayer » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:10 pm

I am prepared to pay the entire money myself-the reason I am moved is the wadaad up there called Hyperactive was trying to discourage the donations to be done purely because Sacdiya Cumar Adan is mj and is from kismoyo. This is not fair yaaqee!
Basra is it true that you have some HG blood in you? One of the reasons why you have a high sex drive?

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:31 pm

Basra is it true that you have some HG blood in you? One of the reasons why you have a high sex drive?

Nope. Honestly---I don't have Habar Gidir blood, although I wont mind a romantically linked blood? Strike that, not necessarily blood link but just a drive by! :eat:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.