Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

one incident shows why xamar needs different people

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

one incident shows why xamar needs different people

Postby sahal80 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:32 pm

I swear one security source in mogadishu has told me that if sanbalooshe continued in office more than six months al shabaab would have disappeared from this place.

The incident that ousted ahmed daaci

While security forces were chasing a group of al shabab they entered into an area controlled by him then his militia opened fire on the security forces and when sanbaloolshe heard this he ordered to arrest ahmed daaci!

This incident is behind the disarming of the many warlords!

Sanbalolshe has prevented local radios from interviewing and spreading al shabaab propaganda. He did mistake. In the cabinet meeting he used to ask questions to the deputy pm ridwan so they didn't like eachother from the start. Then some mps have started going to sanbaloolshe office asking him to release their criminals so he arrested them then ridwan has interfered trying to take advantage of the situation. At this point he told him if he doesn't stay away from his business he will arrest him too!

Ridwan went to his friend yuulka leading the ousting of sanbalolshe

Just two months he changed alot like closing black market weapons

Compare to 7 years of Sharif and garguurtes rule and they cant even build their own body guard!

Compare to the head of security in the airport who cooperated al shabaab in targeting the Turkish planes wich has led kenya to detain the somali pm in Nairobi airport as he was trying to exchange planes after the Turkish planes stopped operating

Ahmed daaci incident who changed alot of things have made me believe what is wrong with xamar is having a local leadership!

What it needs is outsiders who have no interests

Mps were telling the local people and elders sanbaloolshe cidiyaha ayuu idinka jarayaa :shock:

LightAtNight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: one incident shows why xamar needs different people

Postby LightAtNight » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:46 pm

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:29 pm

You are obssessed with me it's normal for me to have a troll every couple of months

I tell you what mind your own busines and if you don't like my posts just don't open it

The fact that your following me around shows your interested in them and your deep cuqdad though I dont know who the hell your

When your accusing some one of qabiil stuff make clear first your qabiil so I can guess what's your problem.

GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GIJaamac » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:37 pm

Yeah you're right sahal. Reer unukaa leh have no leadership qualities. They are too corrupt and dumb even in maryooley standards. If Abgaal become president again this year then RIP Somalia. :tocry:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:49 pm

Gjamac its most likely Abgaal will take the seat again maybe another unknown Abgaal like culusow oo iska qoslayaa.. horta HG stand no chance because HG have no allies in the 4.5 Abgaal has the capital Majeerteen has Puntland , and there are more abgaal candidates running than any other qabiil. people are saying sh dalxiis is coming back lol it will be fun if sh dalxiis dabin case will be back that is gonna be funny and faroole as prime minister lol the majeerteen abgaal alliance the unbreakable alliance.

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:53 pm

Sahal
Current situation is not accept able therefore we need dedicated forces leaders and officials who can fulfil their job people should not be selected by qabiil and not one qabiil should have manepoly the security of the capital of the nation , where are the suicide bombers coming from everyday surely not from the sky , population should work with the authority and there should be consequence people who turn blind eye and not report these people , security foces should analyse all the details , where this person slept last night who knew it and who involved planning and financing.

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:57 pm

Khalid
Adiga ya batrol kuku shubtay amxar yahaw ama arimaha somaliya si dacada oo niyad sami ah wax uga sheg hadi kale uskut

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:02 pm

Yeah you're right sahal. Reer unukaa leh have no leadership qualities. They are too corrupt and dumb even in maryooley standards. If Abgaal become president again this year then RIP Somalia. :tocry:
i like your honest opinion as you care xamar

My security source praises khalif erag as well. Says the guy can't stand al shabaab.

Says the biggest problem is al shabaab having qabiil and that there r people who protect them.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:04 pm

Sahal
Current situation is not accept able therefore we need dedicated forces leaders and officials who can fulfil their job people should not be selected by qabiil and not one qabiil should have manepoly the security of the capital of the nation , where are the suicide bombers coming from everyday surely not from the sky , population should work with the authority and there should be consequence people who turn blind eye and not report these people , security foces should analyse all the details , where this person slept last night who knew it and who involved planning and financing.
:up:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:07 pm

Khalid
Adiga ya batrol kuku shubtay amxar yahaw ama arimaha somaliya si dacada oo niyad sami ah wax uga sheg hadi kale uskut

i analyse the clan politics of Somalia and the influences of the regional countries that have a say in somalias domestic issues take it or leave it that is all u cannot tell gacanyare to shut up especially coming from the likes of gobdoon kan la baxay

LightAtNight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LightAtNight » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:12 pm

Sahal, I know in aad abgaal dabadigatey, all because your angry about the procecess of maamul u sameybta hiiraan and shabellada dexe

I have seen the endless jabs you make at us, even the one about house prises. I am sure your holding back from saying even worse things you would wish to say, I dont know why you started to hate us :lol: I would also advice to cut down on the amount Somali news site you visit, especially tabloid sites, overtime they'll poison you, not good for anyone. You have also become even more delusional than before (dont take this badly just friendly advice)

but I don't wanna engage in endless exchanges with you
Last edited by LightAtNight on Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:24 pm

:lol: i am enjoying this walahi

Since Sanbaloolshe is xawaadle obviously he has the capability to destroy Al shabab ileen he hails from the greatest clan ever.

Seriously speaking though, Sahal you are delusional. Firstly what you are accusing Daacis militia of is pretty absurd. Daaci the man who defeated Al shabab numerous of times. Remember Al shabab never controlled one inch of Wadajir district thanks to daaci. This man even protected Amisom from shabab.

the militia loyal to Ahmed Da’i protect and guard the AMISOM from Al-Shabaab attacks, in return the AMISOM forces in the area return the “favor”. “The soldiers who were passing by attempted to go through the makeshift checkpoint of the armed men loyal to Ahmed Da’i, this is when they opened fire. The road eventually leads to AMISOM bases, the AMISOM have an agreement with the armed men to protect them from Al-Shabaab, in return AMISOM lets them take illegal money from the checkpoint”.
Secondly If sanbaloolshe is that great muu gobolka uu ka dhashay gebi ahaanba ka tirtiro Al shabab?? Wasn't it just two days ago when your clan militia in hiiraan ran away from moqokori. :lol:

Sahal you are nothing but a clannist propogandist. You talk like your insignificant qabiil is the greatest clan. I remember in that moqokori thread that u where saying what happened in moqokori was a " Tactical retreat" :russ: . Ethiopianka vacated moqokori and your clan militia got scared and ran too. miyaadan aheyn kii ku faani jiray there is no Amisom in our towns. Our militia baa ilaaliyo ma dhihinoo? Maxey uu carareen hee geesiyashii xawaadle?

If this happened in middle shabelle you would say: the coward Abgaal ran away from their own district. And make dozens of threads. When it happens in hiiraan waa " tactical retreat". you are so predictable. hahahaha Alla qabyaaladu daranaa

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:30 pm

Xiinow Mozambique. Get back to working in my farm you stupid nigger. Yaa ku yiri siysad ka sheekee.

LightAtNight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LightAtNight » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:35 pm

@AbkoowDhiblaawe

He gives credit for security improvements to sambaloshe (xawaadle) and when thing deteriorate and get out of hand, that's because of Hassan sheikh failure and incompetence, notice he is not going to blame the sitting xaawadle security minister who is in charge of those affairs
Cajib

Try harder my friend, that post was full of flaws and incredible delusions
Last edited by LightAtNight on Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:39 pm

Sahal umada ayaa abgaal kudireysaa, I know in aad abgaal dabadigatey, all because your angry about the procecess of maamul u sameybta hiiraan and shabellada dexe

but I don't wanna engage in endless exchanges with you
did you open my heart and who made you the judge? You sound badaw/odey by nature. fuck your munaafaqnimo your the sick qabiilist cause you see qabiil in every thing. Don't talk to me i don't even know you. You wanna talk about my qabiil issues while your not saying yours. How many times I have to tell you this. Don't talk about other people's qabiil if you don't like so.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.