Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ethiopia Appoints 21 New Ministers, 1 Somali

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Ethiopia Appoints 21 New Ministers, 1 Somali

Postby mahoka » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:12 am

when this tigray led minority regime falls and is replaced by a nationalist amhara led order then isaaq will become the most prominent somali clan in Ethiopian politics and wider life just like before 1991 :win:
Got it, u want to become a bitch for the new rulers
Darod gotta share being a whore. Your aids ridden teenagers are hiding behind the xabashi so we must give them a chance

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:19 am

Idoor, Idooor, Idoor! There I said it.

Lol@ Oromos 'roughing' up Isse.
Our Gurre Madaxweyne Dir got that macaan minister spot, walle waa rageedi! :up: :D
Kani suubag baa dhaforka kaga yaala oo u dawaxay. He never set foot in DirDhabe in his life, little does he know Dir (Gurgura, Gedabursi and Isse) is majority in DirDhabe. He is comparing an entire ethnic group with many clans, Oromos, to Dir, a subclan of an ethnic group, Somalis. Even so far going to sub-sub clan level (Isse) comparison with Oromo nation. He is a confused FOB.

There is no Somali-Galbeed without Dir. In fact, there is no Somali without Dir. We will just leave the brother alone. He will sweat out the cano geel left in him and reality will smack him in the face soon.

Respect to our Gurre cousin.

Halmogg
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Halmogg » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:32 am

when this tigray led minority regime falls and is replaced by a nationalist amhara led order then isaaq will become the most prominent somali clan in Ethiopian politics and wider life just like before 1991 :win:
Darod gotta share being a whore. Your aids ridden teenagers are hiding behind the xabashi so we must give them a chance
:comeon: see how the iddors on this site bootyclap for a xabashi takeover hoping the new pimp favors them over other somalis, now who is the whore? not my words :win: i hope they kill themselves, xabashi iyo tigre and ethiopia crumbles :up:

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:54 am

Idoor, Idooor, Idoor! There I said it.

Lol@ Oromos 'roughing' up Isse.
Our Gurre Madaxweyne Dir got that macaan minister spot, walle waa rageedi! :up: :D
Kani suubag baa dhaforka kaga yaala oo u dawaxay. He never set foot in DirDhabe in his life, little does he know Dir (Gurgura, Gedabursi and Isse) is majority in DirDhabe. He is comparing an entire ethnic group with many clans, Oromos, to Dir, a subclan of an ethnic group, Somalis. Even so far going to sub-sub clan level (Isse) comparison with Oromo nation. He is a confused FOB.

There is no Somali-Galbeed without Dir. In fact, there is no Somali without Dir. We will just leave the brother alone. He will sweat out the cano geel left in him and reality will smack him in the face soon.

no somali galbeed with out dir? :lol: if that makes you sleep better at night then fine. how come there has never been a dir president in DDSI, maybe bacause the tribes you mention above are only in shinile - 1 out of 9 degaans, heck even idoor has been president of DDSI :roll:

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:03 am

:comeon: see how the iddors on this site bootyclap for a xabashi takeover hoping the new pimp favors them over other somalis, now who is the whore? not my words :win: i hope they kill themselves, xabashi iyo tigre and ethiopia crumbles :up:
See how greedy doofar ismaciil is :lol: they don't want to share their pimp with other Somalis. You know damn well only darod have feelings for xabashi which is why you hide behind them

Halmogg
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Halmogg » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:15 am

See how greedy doofar ismaciil is :lol: they don't want to share their pimp with other Somalis. You know damn well only darod have feelings for xabashi which is why you hide behind them
:snoop:

do you agree with that?

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:20 am

Dir has never been dhabodilif unlike others. There has been a Dir president in DDSI for what it is worth, besides Dir has a seat at the UN.

War Roblow uu usheeg ninkan that I am restraining myself, lol. Next time I will be blunt with him.

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:51 am

no somali galbeed with out dir? :lol: if that makes you sleep better at night then fine. how come there has never been a dir president in DDSI, maybe bacause the tribes you mention above are only in shinile - 1 out of 9 degaans, heck even idoor has been president of DDSI :roll:
No it is because they don't spread their ass like darod for xabashi.

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:19 pm

who bloody cares, who subrules the Somali region for Ethiopia
it is not like you would run over seats full of people to get ur hands on it! I mean I wouldnt wanna be filmed crying for an stranger as an adult man, like they did to Abdi Iley.
Teeri ina adeer, like the man above told u, they do have a seat, a flag and a name at the UN
BTW there is Gurre, Dir subclan in zone Afdheer!

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:26 pm

I totally agree, there is no somali galbeed without cise, gaadsan and gurre.

Well deserved to the gurre guy for getting that important position in the federal cabinet, as dir is second in population after ogaden, and ogaden got the president position in DDSI .
Well deserved.

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:37 pm

I think I also took a glance at a post by you wich was emphasising Abdi Iley's role in our leadership and presence in Kismaayo and the deep south.
How so, please! Enlighten me, im so in the dark about his larger than life role!
Last I remember Abdi and his Ethiopian masters didnt help train the militia that was with the Kenyan army, one year long from Dhoobley to Kismaayo. Infact it was Kenya that recruited and trained the militia in Isiolo thanks to Prof Gandis ingenuity and connections.
Also it wasnt his Ethiopian masters that wrestled Kismaayo from Al-Shabaab! it was again sorry to burst ur bubble, but Kenya!

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:39 pm

^ Who are you talking to?

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:44 pm

I was talking to Teeri, the speeding FOB! Ina adeer how u doing Marsinow

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:48 pm

I was talking to Teeri, the speeding FOB! Ina adeer how u doing Marsinow
Im doing alright ina adeer, long time no see hows life treating you.

I've been to Qabri dahar the last summer, pretty nice over there.

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:03 pm

thanx ina adeer im gud alxmlh.
The Old Qabridahare I knew is no more, judging from the new images shared on Social media.
I commend Abdi Iley for those things. i just dont like the guy's dhaqan xumo and his fetish for all thats Ethiopia

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.