Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bahrarsame & Qayaad oo runta loo sheegay

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Bahrarsame & Qayaad oo runta loo sheegay

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:10 pm

Bandit respect your kin or no one will respect you stop the Maxamuud Garaad/ Ugaadhyahan bullshit. Together you are stronger, divided you crumble. Dhulbahante igu Filaan, nin ka cararay OO Garaad Shirshoore ka Caraaray Berito Maxamuud Garaad bu ka carari.

Weydh okay Somalia is not loyal to Dhulbahante, and our National interest is not Somalia it's no different than Djibouti another Somali nation. We need to build a future not think about a past Somaliweyn idea that doesn't help us. We are not in the 1800s let's build a nation together in peace and harmony for a brighter future for all.

weydamal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby weydamal » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:45 am

Bandit,

Like I said you have a sense of what the problem is but your are too emotional and have an extreme view if how to eliminate. Let's say Dhulbahante lackeys is one of the problems. You don't eliminate an entire sub clan, firstly because lackeys by their nature arise from any clan or sub clan. Secondly you only need to eliminate a few lackeys to send a message to the rest. An intra clan war only weakens the clan and strengthens the enemy.

One of the weaknesses of Khaatumo is the lack of a law,order and justice systems. You need judges to judge people and sentence them to death or prison, according to the offence. You have seen many times when either our lackeys or the enemy have been captured and released. This is wrong and a sign of weakness. We need to have judges in Buuhoodle and a prison . You cannot claim to be a government if you can't mete out justice. Judges also impose fines which is a revenue for government.

There are many other weaknesses of Khaatumo ranging from weak leadership to tax collection issue which I will elaborate on in other posts.

But the issue today is how do you deal with the Dhulbahante horgal and the enemy. Showing mercy is a sign of weakness in a state and everyone will exploit it. They will appeal to kinship and marriage ties, while at the same time attacking you.

Prince, this is why I disagree with your position. There might be merits to talking to an enemy, but the only merit is when you are a threat to the enemy. Let me ask you, has Khaatumo cut supply lines on the road between Burco and Garoowe. Has it attacked major installations belonging to the enemy either in Ssc or Burco, Hargeysa, Berbera.. Has it targeted any enemy leaders for assassination. Has it targeted any lackeys. Has it targeted any foreigners in Northern Somalia. Has it attacked the iiddoor tribes. Has it incited the residents of laascaanod to target the iiddoor in the city.

If the answer is no to all the above, then why would do you have as a bargaining chip in any talks. If none of the above happens, if this is the status quo, all parties in the conflict from Shantyland, Puntland, SFG and the International Community really have no incentive to find a solution, simply because their is no problem.

Unless there is fire, there will be no effort to put it out. This is human nature, and this is the reality. That's why I said if you don't define your real enemy and attack him with all you've got, then you're not being serious. Talk later but attack first.

Bandit , how do you attack the iiddoor and ensure all Dhulbahante join the war, and some don't backstab you. You have to make all Dhulbahante vulnerable. When you make all iiddor targets, wherever they are, they will naturally seek reprisals against all Dhulbahante. Dhulbahante should feel comfortable in hargeysa and Burco. You make the space for collaboration very narrow. This is what the leadership of Dhulbahante need to work on, and its one area they have failed miserably.The alternative is the divide and rule scenario we are currently seeing.

weydamal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby weydamal » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:56 am

Bandit,

When you bring the issue down to sub clans, only the enemy wins. I feel your frustration, but your response is irrational and you are playing into the enemy's hands. Dhulbahante leadership has failed because we don't need politicians but warlords. And don't be fooled by those who argue that the enemy has superior firepower or a better economy. There insurrections all over the world who have defied very strong governments. There regions where the Indian army cannot venture due to Maoist fighters. Uganda has been unable to eliminate the LRA, a rag tag militia which has now spread to CAR. FARC rebels have been battling the Colombian government for decades. There are many examples.

It just takes ideological commitment and the right leadership.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:57 am

Bandit,

Like I said you have a sense of what the problem is but your are too emotional and have an extreme view if how to eliminate. Let's say Dhulbahante lackeys is one of the problems. You don't eliminate an entire sub clan, firstly because lackeys by their nature arise from any clan or sub clan. Secondly you only need to eliminate a few lackeys to send a message to the rest. An intra clan war only weakens the clan and strengthens the enemy.

One of the weaknesses of Khaatumo is the lack of a law,order and justice systems. You need judges to judge people and sentence them to death or prison, according to the offence. You have seen many times when either our lackeys or the enemy have been captured and released. This is wrong and a sign of weakness. We need to have judges in Buuhoodle and a prison . You cannot claim to be a government if you can't mete out justice. Judges also impose fines which is a revenue for government.

There are many other weaknesses of Khaatumo ranging from weak leadership to tax collection issue which I will elaborate on in other posts.

But the issue today is how do you deal with the Dhulbahante horgal and the enemy. Showing mercy is a sign of weakness in a state and everyone will exploit it. They will appeal to kinship and marriage ties, while at the same time attacking you.

Prince, this is why I disagree with your position. There might be merits to talking to an enemy, but the only merit is when you are a threat to the enemy. Let me ask you, has Khaatumo cut supply lines on the road between Burco and Garoowe. Has it attacked major installations belonging to the enemy either in Ssc or Burco, Hargeysa, Berbera.. Has it targeted any enemy leaders for assassination. Has it targeted any lackeys. Has it targeted any foreigners in Northern Somalia. Has it attacked the iiddoor tribes. Has it incited the residents of laascaanod to target the iiddoor in the city.

If the answer is no to all the above, then why would do you have as a bargaining chip in any talks. If none of the above happens, if this is the status quo, all parties in the conflict from Shantyland, Puntland, SFG and the International Community really have no incentive to find a solution, simply because their is no problem.

Unless there is fire, there will be no effort to put it out. This is human nature, and this is the reality. That's why I said if you don't define your real enemy and attack him with all you've got, then you're not being serious. Talk later but attack first.

Bandit , how do you attack the iiddoor and ensure all Dhulbahante join the war, and some don't backstab you. You have to make all Dhulbahante vulnerable. When you make all iiddor targets, wherever they are, they will naturally seek reprisals against all Dhulbahante. Dhulbahante should feel comfortable in hargeysa and Burco. You make the space for collaboration very narrow. This is what the leadership of Dhulbahante need to work on, and its one area they have failed miserably.The alternative is the divide and rule scenario we are currently seeing.
Stupid little kid do you think even if the entire dhulos united in war with isaaq that they would have a chance.? Not even your entire Harti put together can challenge the isaaq in numbers and wealth and power. You are not more then the size of h.j or h.y what makes you think you can win a war with 3 million isaaqs?

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:22 am

Bandit,

Stupid little kid do you think even if the entire dhulos united in war with isaaq that they would have a chance.? Not even your entire Harti put together can challenge the isaaq in numbers and wealth and power. You are not more then the size of h.j or h.y what makes you think you can win a war with 3 million isaaqs?

Weird world an atheist in the west who hates Islam and claims decent from bani hashim & loves clan war and Idoor supremacy lol

Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bandit » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:41 am

Bandit,

Where was this powerful isaaq when fraction of dhulos militia were executing Hy civilians? :ohhh:
Or when hj elders where shamelessly kissing our feet for help? :ohhh:
Or when tuke(Dhulbahante) was mutilating HA women in there own village :ohhh:

Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bandit » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:24 am

Bandit,

lackies=sub clan sub clans like jamac siyaad,nalaye Ahmed,reer Hagar aren't gonna let you kill canbaash,karaash,xagla toosie meaning you will be facing there sub clans in a fight no other way around it
we are in a agreement but instead of judged they should be gutted alive

that's why any trash who mingle with isaaq or mj should killed off. They shouldn't even be talking

let's be honest this is Risky and should only be done if we get a lot of weapons
From logical stand point the mohamoud garad sections have proven the ability to fight and defeat isaaq sub clans by themselves before Farah garad thoe :notsure: they are people who will never attack isaaq even thoe they border the worst isaaq sub humans to ever walk the planet in hj
Farah garad 2 favorite hobbies are procreating with hj and complaining about hj. :scusthov:
And the last dhulos group are to small meaning we're fucked

weydamal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby weydamal » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:17 am

Xaniis Playa

The total iiddoor population is about 1.5m while the Dhulbahante population is about 1 m, so not much difference there. Beside the iiddor population is reducing due to low birth rate caused by rampant drug abuse, khat addiction, adherence to alternative lifestyles etc. As for wealth, there are as many wealth Dhulbahante as there are iiddoor.

Even assuming that they have an edge on the numbers, this does not alway translate to an advantage on the battlefield. I have cited numerous examples where numerically superior foe have been humbled time and again . If the game goes to Harti, you are basically finished. You seem to be suffering from hubris, which historically has always led to disaster. But inflating your tribe's wealth and power , when in the scheme of greater Somalia, you are really an insignificant tribe with delusions of grandeur, just goes to show how make believe your whole world is, including your so called state of sabeenland. Iiddoor are just a bunch of sheep in Somalia, sooner or later you are headed for the slaughter house.

My Bandit brother,

We agree on a number of issues, we just need to find a way of overcoming these challenges, which every community has faced at some point in time.

Prince,

When you say we don't want to deal with Somalia and that our neighbours are closer to us , so we should deal with them, let me just say a few words.

Firstly when iiddor shout from the rooftops that they want nothing to do with Somalia, they are pulling the wool over your eyes. All prominent iiddor businessman have businesses, partners and dealings with Somalia, eg Dhiigshiil, Somtel, etc. So why should you not deal with Somalia, when you have more stake there than iiddoor. You have kinsmen there, you are settled in Jubbaland, you share the same ideology of one Somalia etc. How do you fall for this chap of iiddor telling you don't deal with the south, but are doing it themselves.

Secondly the iiddoor elite don't believe in the Sabeenland crap, only the iiddor sheep like xaniis player and the other iiddor boys who live in their closets believe in this shit.Somalia is getting stronger everyday and the iiddoor elites are capping in their pants. They make secret overtures to Somalia everyday. Their policy of exporting terrorism to Somalia has failed and has brought them adverse attention. The dream of Sabeenlanad is almost over.

To those who want to talk to Sabeenlanad, I would say fuley ,guuli kuu dhawaa.

FBISOMALIA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FBISOMALIA » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:21 am

Xaniis Playa

The total iiddoor population is about 1.5m while the Dhulbahante population is about 1 m, so not much difference there. Beside the iiddor population is reducing due to low birth rate caused by rampant drug abuse, khat addiction, adherence to alternative lifestyles etc. As for wealth, there are as many wealth Dhulbahante as there are iiddoor.

Even assuming that they have an edge on the numbers, this does not alway translate to an advantage on the battlefield. I have cited numerous examples where numerically superior foe have been humbled time and again . If the game goes to Harti, you are basically finished. You seem to be suffering from hubris, which historically has always led to disaster. But inflating your tribe's wealth and power , when in the scheme of greater Somalia, you are really an insignificant tribe with delusions of grandeur, just goes to show how make believe your whole world is, including your so called state of sabeenland. Iiddoor are just a bunch of sheep in Somalia, sooner or later you are headed for the slaughter house.

My Bandit brother,

We agree on a number of issues, we just need to find a way of overcoming these challenges, which every community has faced at some point in time.

Prince,

When you say we don't want to deal with Somalia and that our neighbours are closer to us , so we should deal with them, let me just say a few words.

Firstly when iiddor shout from the rooftops that they want nothing to do with Somalia, they are pulling the wool over your eyes. All prominent iiddor businessman have businesses, partners and dealings with Somalia, eg Dhiigshiil, Somtel, etc. So why should you not deal with Somalia, when you have more stake there than iiddoor. You have kinsmen there, you are settled in Jubbaland, you share the same ideology of one Somalia etc. How do you fall for this chap of iiddor telling you don't deal with the south, but are doing it themselves.

Secondly the iiddoor elite don't believe in the Sabeenland crap, only the iiddor sheep like xaniis player and the other iiddor boys who live in their closets believe in this shit.Somalia is getting stronger everyday and the iiddoor elites are capping in their pants. They make secret overtures to Somalia everyday. Their policy of exporting terrorism to Somalia has failed and has brought them adverse attention. The dream of Sabeenlanad is almost over.

To those who want to talk to Sabeenlanad, I would say fuley ,guuli kuu dhawaa.
You mean Fulayow, guuli kuu dhowaydaa :clap: :clap:

KyrieJama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KyrieJama » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:53 pm

Why would anybody want peace between them? :mindblown:
If the other dhulos retards had functioning brain they should encourage the qayad to attack if anything they should be helping them with man power and weapons they should also encourage clan cleansing and land grab by qayad :ehh:
Off topic how does the garad sit there and care about bah ararsame when they like the useless condoms they are where sent by isaaq to chase him from his own village in 2014? :lol:
Peace is required not just for the benefit of the two the clans in conflict but also for the whole of Dhulbahante. These people are having shoot outs in the middle of Las Anod every other day and that affects the whole city. In the countryside since the conflict sprung up again a number of people have died who were not of either clan. To be honest I don't have a lot of sympathy for reer Nabi Xasid, due to their contribution to the demise of the Dhulbahante nation. However, I wouldn't recommend clan cleansing lol - Sankaago qudhmay lama gooyo! but I am in favour of sanctioning them by other means.
Explain, and elaborate a little bit more.

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:04 pm

Why would anybody want peace between them? :mindblown:
If the other dhulos retards had functioning brain they should encourage the qayad to attack if anything they should be helping them with man power and weapons they should also encourage clan cleansing and land grab by qayad :ehh:
Off topic how does the garad sit there and care about bah ararsame when they like the useless condoms they are where sent by isaaq to chase him from his own village in 2014? :lol:
Peace is required not just for the benefit of the two the clans in conflict but also for the whole of Dhulbahante. These people are having shoot outs in the middle of Las Anod every other day and that affects the whole city. In the countryside since the conflict sprung up again a number of people have died who were not of either clan. To be honest I don't have a lot of sympathy for reer Nabi Xasid, due to their contribution to the demise of the Dhulbahante nation. However, I wouldn't recommend clan cleansing lol - Sankaago qudhmay lama gooyo! but I am in favour of sanctioning them by other means.
Bahrarsame have always undermined Dhulabahante since the time of Sayid Mohmed Abdulle Hassan.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:37 pm

Bahrarsame have always undermined Dhulabahante since the time of Sayid Mohmed Abdulle Hassan.
My 2 cousins Please naaga xiishooda cadoowgu wuu badanyahay.

And to my cousin Sayid Muhamed although I respect and admire his cause, he brought nothing but death & destruction to us, for what? not one Somali gives a fuck. I would of opposed him too at the begining to stop him! But once he gained Dhulos support I would stand with my people.

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:02 pm

My 2 cousins Please naaga xiishooda cadoowgu wuu badanyahay.

And to my cousin Sayid Muhamed although I respect and admire his cause, he brought nothing but death & destruction to us, for what? not one Somali gives a fuck. I would of opposed him too at the begining to stop him! But once he gained Dhulos support I would stand with my people.
Your right kuz, we shouldn't discuss Dhulabahante disputes when there is so much cadow around, but BH's disloyalty and treachery is something that all somalis are aware of.

Inbti the Sayid and the dervish movement is something that every Dhulbahante should be proud of! our participation of the liberation movement gained us the admiration of all Somalis because we didn't bow down and accept the humiliation of European colonization unlike our neighbouring clans. We lost the Jihad and half of our population, but since the cause was to safeguard our religion and culture, we shouldn't regret and blame our current situation at the Sayid and the Dervish movement.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:54 pm

True inaader, long live the Sayid & Dervish movement.

And our own family issues will be solved behind doors, reer Garaad shirshoore will get there house in order. You & Garad should be part of the solution.

KyrieJama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KyrieJama » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:52 pm

Sharmarkow,

Dacartuba marbay malab dhashaa ood muudsataa dhabaqe.

Dad oo dhan inaga iskaga dhow, xumaanta aan isu geysanay wanaaga aan is galnay baa 1000 jeer ka badan.

Amuuraha inoo deji indr; gabadh godob reeb ah ku ciil-tirtana inaga gudoon :troll:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.