Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gaashaamo DDSI

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Gaashaamo DDSI

Postby TeeriReturns » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:03 pm

He shouldnt have given anything to those starving idoors at all.
naayaa what is wrong wiv you? like seriously? :wtf:

you live in the west and get cyr and what poor Somalis to die like fruit flies. :pacspit:
Granted you may have beef with them at SL, but com'on

PS. those Liyuu boolis should be hunted down like the wild animals they are and killed for what they have done to the poor small clans that dont fight back. The HG sub-sub-sub clans geelgire gave them a mighty karbaash and took more grazing lands and IF you were to have been livinf back home and supported this you would be cleansed for the sake of Somalinimo. :win:

take your HG BS and shove it up your hutu black ass

SuldaanMaplesyrup
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SuldaanMaplesyrup » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:19 pm

Invoking Allah's name for the sake of fadhi ku dirir...my goodness the Ogadeen are stupider than I thought :lol:

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:21 pm

Caghdeer visiting their HY slaves :lol:

:lol:

Talo alle udaa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Talo alle udaa » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:51 pm

Inna Iilay filin buu jilaaya. Look how fat he looks compare to the average person around him. Mini dictator has turned the region into mini North Korea. The TPLF who call the shots in Ethiopia do not care for the rights of the poor he tramples on so long as he can secure the border from Alshabaab and the porous Somalia border. He has been given a green check to do as he wishes because the reality is the Ethiopians do not consider the Somali region as being part of Ethiopia proper. To them security in that region trumps everything else. If that means subduing border tribes, continuing to be the Judge and the policeman in the interior, confiscating whatever properties he wishes, they don't really care.

Museyusuf

Postby Museyusuf » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:54 pm

What's this idiot doing in my home town Balidhiig.
If only he know the amount of Darood that got killed there before we starched that land away from you cowards. It says it on the name
Bali-Dhiig (darood victims).

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:33 pm

Invoking Allah's name for the sake of fadhi ku dirir...my goodness the Ogadeen are stupider than I thought :lol:
Doqon Adoon ah, shut your dirty mouth and dont quote me.

bromie1

Postby bromie1 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:45 pm

He shouldnt have given anything to those starving idoors at all.
naayaa what is wrong wiv you? like seriously?

you live in the west and get cyr and what poor Somalis to die like fruit flies.

PS. those Liyuu boolis should be hunted down like the wild animals they are and killed for what they have done to the poor small clans that dont fight back. The HG sub-sub-sub clans geelgire gave them a mighty karbaash and took more grazing lands and IF you were to have been livinf back home and supported this you would be cleansed for the sake of Somalinimo. :win:

I ain't HG. They along with other HAGist are your future masters that will purchase or persuade the Ethiopians:mrgreen: to get kIilinka back as historic stomping ground. It's in our manifesto warrya THE SOMALIWEYENE doctrine (why we claim the docile likes and submissive to habasha is beyond me) :ufdup: . In the meantime, the border which is imaginary will be pushed back along the entire south. suck all the Guss you want an eternal bondage of somalinano will surface by order of HAG& CO. :shaq: :umad:

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:46 pm

Inna Iilay filin buu jilaaya. Look how fat he looks compare to the average person around him. Mini dictator has turned the region into mini North Korea. The TPLF who call the shots in Ethiopia do not care for the rights of the poor he tramples on so long as he can secure the border from Alshabaab and the porous Somalia border. He has been given a green check to do as he wishes because the reality is the Ethiopians do not consider the Somali region as being part of Ethiopia proper. To them security in that region trumps everything else. If that means subduing border tribes, continuing to be the Judge and the policeman in the interior, confiscating whatever properties he wishes, they don't really care.

Cousin you are entitled to your opinions,

the unruly savage border tribes need karbashing, they were encroaching onto our lands and killing innocent women and children from DDSI, I recently went there, was invited to teach economics in Qoraxay new university (kismayo university also invited me to teach economics) even though i was not born there or being to DDSI before (from Kismayo, Jubbaland for 400 hundred years when my Reer Magan, Makahiil, Reer Amadin and Reer Isaaq ancestors conquered Jubbaland) as a PhD economist assistant professor, i have been asked to contribute to my ancestral land, dad lives in Qabri-Dhahar and i have many siblings since he went back during Somali civil war in Somalia, no property is confiscated or taken by force,

any Somali that misbehaves will be dealt with by the law (you know how hard headed and difficult to rule Somalis are- specially border tribes)

when was last time you went there? go there then give me a first hand experience assessment ina adeer, if you wish to talk about our affairs please lets use the private Absame group, we dont just kill border tribes, somalis are the most warlike groups and aggressive, the hutus who were killed in april/may were attacking innocent mareehans, Maqaabul and Bah Gari innocent women and children, they invaded from galgaduud and had the arrogance of thinking they can attack Ogadens and their minorty neighbors with out repercussion. we had to teach them a lesson for killing Makahil and Bah Gari, Wallahi somalis only fear bullets and an eye for eye type otherwise they dont respect you.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:55 pm

naayaa what is wrong wiv you? like seriously?

you live in the west and get cyr and what poor Somalis to die like fruit flies.

I ain't HG. They along with other HAGist are your future masters that will purchase or persuade the Ethiopians:mrgreen: to get kIilinka back as historic stomping ground. It's in our manifesto warrya THE SOMALIWEYENE doctrine (why we claim the docile likes and submissive to habasha is beyond me) :ufdup: . In the meantime, the border which is imaginary will be pushed back along the entire south. suck all the Guss you want an eternal bondage of somalinano will surface by order of HAG& CO. :shaq: :umad:

we hagist? what will huts look like in the future? banttuuuuuuuuus with big nose and moneky features like their ugandan fathers you are selling you 14 and 17 year old hutu virgins to the ugandishu and burundishu, for $10

first get your house in order and take your dirty stinking mouth out of DDSI, first liberate moqdishu from your own hutu brothers because that is what alshabab is just hutus, your having a civil war against your own and ugandans in between feats on your virgins, funny thing they dont even have to force you, you do it to please them,

and you have the audacity to talk about taking over another land when yours is so fucked up, war i give your starving children university places in Jigjiga, i save them from dying in the sea crossing to Europe :holdup:

https://www.hrw.org/news/2014/09/08/som ... n-soldiers

bromie1

Postby bromie1 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:26 pm

PhD economist assistant professor, :damn: :damn: best joke all month.

I saved them Kulaha :Heh:
You, my mentally enslaved friend saved someone and have been collecting cyr in western countries. What I was talking about is strategic decision making on behalf of Somalia and interests. all I was implying is that a decision will be reached between Somalia and the Ethiopian state that would involve a substantial land transfer to Somalia and the concept of DDSI and whatever you seem to think of yourself will be liquidated. A transfer of land and people will occur. period. IT may take time and a little money, but it will happen. Gashamo will be transferred under Togdheer region. by order of the Hawiye command or commonly known as somalia 8-)

The Great Games is taking place in Somalia currently, once its finish and amsion leave in 2017/18 then the face of the horn will change and bondage to the habasha will be transferred. I expect to be a choice for some. they could just move to Oromo regain. :dj:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:38 pm

PhD economist assistant professor, :damn: :damn: best joke all month.

I saved them Kulaha :Heh:
You, my mentally enslaved friend saved someone and have been collecting cyr in western countries. What I was talking about is strategic decision making on behalf of Somalia and interests. all I was implying is that a decision will be reached between Somalia and the Ethiopian state that would involve a substantial land transfer to Somalia and the concept of DDSI and whatever you seem to think of yourself will be liquidated. A transfer of land and people will occur. period. IT may take time and a little money, but it will happen. Gashamo will be transferred under Togdheer region. by order of the Hawiye command or commonly known as somalia

The Great Games is taking place in Somalia currently, once its finish and amsion leave in 2017/18 then the face of the horn will change and bondage to the habasha will be transferred. I expect to be a choice for some. they could just move to Oromo regain. :dj:
:dead:

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:05 pm

PhD economist assistant professor, best joke all month.

I saved them Kulaha
You, my mentally enslaved friend saved someone and have been collecting cyr in western countries. What I was talking about is strategic decision making on behalf of Somalia and interests. all I was implying is that a decision will be reached between Somalia and the Ethiopian state that would involve a substantial land transfer to Somalia and the concept of DDSI and whatever you seem to think of yourself will be liquidated. A transfer of land and people will occur. period. IT may take time and a little money, but it will happen. Gashamo will be transferred under Togdheer region. by order of the Hawiye command or commonly known as somalia 8-)

Yep, some of us took advantage of the free educate available to us in the west unlike you who most likely went to prison for rape/drugs???

greatest living Somali economist, only economist invited to give talks by the Institute of Economic Affairs,

you cannot even sort out the elections, idoors hate you, stop kissing their ass, they despise you, they are signing deals with out your permission left and right, you cannot even leave vila somalis 100 feat, surrounded by black ass hutus with cimaamad, your own cousins are f*ing up your city :russ:.......... you day dream good though wallahi, i give you that for vivid imagination keep dreaming my hutu balck ass :damn:

bromie1

Postby bromie1 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:12 pm

I know you think highly of me, but god damn man! villa Somalia is not my residence. AND I aint HSM. SIMPLY put I personally can't free you from your Tigre masters. ALL in good time I say 8-) just hang in there

presenting at the Institute of Economic Affairs in London is a fragmented and constructed though process. We know it was amnesty international main headquarters in London. hang in there, mate!

who ever claim somalinimo :som: we will look after you collectively inshallah. Just dial the phone (999) next time you have a psychotic episode. I'm sure there is help, and when they arrive just tell them how you were invited Institute of Economic Affairs in London as an esteemed guest lecturer. :lol: :lol:

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:39 pm

:wtf: why is this dog following, you are selling your own 17 year virgins to adoons, tigres are in Somalia

the pot calling the kettle black :damn:

https://www.hrw.org/news/2014/09/08/som ... n-soldiers

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.