Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A Question for Ogaden Galtis about Ogadeniya/DDSI

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

A Question for Ogaden Galtis about Ogadeniya/DDSI

Postby TeeriReturns » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:20 pm

cousins a question about how you have tamed minority somalis in Ogadeniya.

I have made an observation about Ogadeniya and noticed something interesting, every Absame seems to know his land and no Absame claims anther sub clans land, this is unlike for idoors, harti, hawiyes, eley who constantly fight over unukaleh bs. we know Cawlyahan, Maqabul, MZ, Tolomoge, Bah Gari, Galmiis, Balcad, Wayteen Jidwaq etc all keep to their lands, i find it fascinating no Absame sub clan claims another Absame sub clan, its nice each one of us has our own region and respects each sub clans region whilst you have whipped other somalis into shape they cannot even talk, its like Russia, an asian/black can say he is British/dutch but no minority can ever claim Russia . well done to our Galty cousins for reminding non Absamo Galmiis Somali minorities among you who is boss :D :up:

also I noticed no Somali foreigners (non Absamo-Galmiise Race) can dare to claim a land belonging to an Absame, I like how yall have tamed the minorities like idoor, dir, sheekhal, bantu, Mjs, MX, etc. they all know to behave themsleves, you need to teach this tactic so we can tame the minorities in Jubbaland who keep screaming Kismayo is mine, wallahi I am happy to see lads from Imey, Marsin, Dagaxbuur, Qabridahar, ferfer, there is reer amadin, cali yusuf, reer afgaab, makahil, malin guur, bartire all in Jubbaland freeing it and slapping any b*tch that gets out of hand, if it werent not for them jubbland would have been lost, reer waamo absame waa too diplomatic, alxamdulilah for the landheernimo. Kismayo is dominated by these 7 foot tall Cagdheer chaps with superior physique and facial experiences, like Nazis dipped in light chocolate, so handsome the MJ, MR, dhulbahante girls are begging them for marriage (and a visa to stay in Kismayo cadey) women are lusting after them, my 6"6 19 year old brother is popular amongst the harti and Absame and sade halimos, he is called Asli Ogaden for his superior handsomeness and model like 6'6 physique, mash Allah :blessed:

a Reer Haruun guy once told me when Ogadens moved to JIgjiga enmass in 2002, idoors literally fled in a matter of months, he said when Ogaden steps into a territory, Somalis usually flee knowing Ogaden will sooner or later just dominate with sheer numbers. when I went to Addis abbaa this summer, 90% of business are being run by Ogadens who have out competed even the hawiyes, the habashis work for Ogadens and bow for them since we give them jobs, (i give hawiyes a hand for being savy business man who even operate in south sudan but we have out done them in addis ababa africas biggest market with 100 million people).

Djiboutian
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: A Question for Ogaden Galtis about Ogadeniya/DDSI

Postby Djiboutian » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:38 pm

I have made an observation about Ogadeniya and noticed something interesting, every Absame seems to know his land and no Absame claims anther sub clans land, this is unlike for idoors, harti, hawiyes, eley who constantly fight over unukaleh bs. we know Cawlyahan, Maqabul, MZ, Tolomoge, Bah Gari, Galmiis, Balcad, Wayteen Jidwaq etc all keep to their lands, i find it fascinating no Absame sub clan claims another Absame sub clan, its nice each one of us has our own region and respects each sub clans region whilst you have whipped other somalis into shape they cannot even talk, its like Russia, an asian/black can say he is British/dutch but no minority can ever claim Russia . well done to our Galty cousins for reminding non Absamo Galmiis Somali minorities among you who is boss :D :up:

also I noticed no Somali foreigners (non Absamo-Galmiise Race) can dare to claim a land belonging to an Absame, I like how yall have tamed the minorities like idoor, dir, sheekhal, bantu, Mjs, MX, etc. they all know to behave themsleves, you need to teach this tactic so we can tame the minorities in Jubbaland who keep screaming Kismayo is mine, wallahi I am happy to see lads from Imey, Marsin, Dagaxbuur, Qabridahar, ferfer, there is reer amadin, cali yusuf, reer afgaab, makahil, malin guur, bartire all in Jubbaland freeing it and slapping any b*tch that gets out of hand, if it werent not for them jubbland would have been lost, reer waamo absame waa too diplomatic, alxamdulilah for the landheernimo. Kismayo is dominated by these 7 foot tall Cagdheer chaps with superior physique and facial experiences, like Nazis dipped in light chocolate, so handsome the MJ, MR, dhulbahante girls are begging them for marriage (and a visa to stay in Kismayo cadey) women are lusting after them, my 6"6 19 year old brother is popular amongst the harti and Absame and sade halimos, he is called Asli Ogaden for his superior handsomeness and model like 6'6 physique, mash Allah :blessed:

a Reer Haruun guy once told me when Ogadens moved to JIgjiga enmass in 2002, idoors literally fled in a matter of months, he said when Ogaden steps into a territory, Somalis usually flee knowing Ogaden will sooner or later just dominate with sheer numbers. when I went to Addis abbaa this summer, 90% of business are being run by Ogadens who have out competed even the hawiyes, the habashis work for Ogadens and bow for them since we give them jobs, (i give hawiyes a hand for being savy business man who even operate in south sudan but we have out done them in addis ababa africas biggest market with 100 million people).
Off topic! Just wondering are you related to Ina Abdullah Hassan?

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:58 pm

Ogaden are colonial lackeys for Kenyans and Ethiopians if we're not for those two your cagdheer minoris would have been slapped.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:46 pm

Ogaden are colonial lackeys for Kenyans and Ethiopians if we're not for those two your cagdheer minoris would have been slapped.

tell that to your mothers flower, I am looking for OG input, not a qaaniis kufaar idoor athiest Islam cursing rent boy. no get GTFOOH

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:48 pm

Off topic! Just wondering are you related to Ina Abdullah Hassan?
Yes!

Halmogg
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Halmogg » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:09 pm

:up: Belwnynta caghdeer

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:23 pm

tell that to your mothers flower, I am looking for OG input, not a qaaniis kufaar idoor athiest Islam cursing rent boy. no get GTFOOH
You swear like your sister you effeminate weakling.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:26 am

unlike Ogaden isaaqs are very Smart, Why would we invest An occupied city which it's whole existence is not guaranteed, while we can invest Hargeisa, a Place we 100% control it's past present and future stability . if something happens in Ethiopia today expect the unexpected. Ethiopia is not an stable country even if all Somalis are cool and living together a flying xabashi Troops fighting against an other xabashis can destroy your whole community and their property. You better stick to goday and or axmedaw. Even kismayo is a bloody city remember the famous "without kdf our people will get lost" well that's very accurate.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:58 am

unlike Ogaden isaaqs are very Smart, Why would we invest An occupied city which it's whole existence is not guaranteed, while we can invest Hargeisa, a Place we 100% control it's past present and future stability . if something happens in Ethiopia today expect the unexpected. Ethiopia is not an stable country even if all Somalis are cool and living together a flying xabashi Troops fighting against an other xabashis can destroy your whole community and their property. You better stick to goday and or axmedaw. Even kismayo is a bloody city remember the famous "without kdf our people will get lost" well that's very accurate.
Yusuf unlikely your low IQ idoor khad adicted alcoholic cousins, you were more reasonable and the least qabyalad addicted idoor in this forum, also the least hypocritical, so i thought, well firstly i dont know why your talking about isaq investment in somaliland blah blah blah when my question is only to Ogadens and about land ownership in DDSI, I only asked for Ogadens to comment by the way but i know some of your idoors have difficulty reading english, low education is common amongst your people which is why they are backward in deen and dunya maadi cilmi , secondly your idoor people are not so smart, your just a typical two faced doqon idoor, war your people are second to Ogaden when it comes to investing in addis ababa and many parts of Ethiopia outside of DDSI, you lot even invest more in Ethiopia than Sacad hawiye who i would say is third to Ogaden and idoor when it comes to investing, I was in addis a few months ago, go to Adis abba and see it for your self, stop the hypocrisy, i lost respect.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:14 pm

Yusuf unlikely your low IQ idoor khad adicted alcoholic cousins, you were more reasonable and the least qabyalad addicted idoor in this forum, also the least hypocritical, so i thought, well firstly i dont know why your talking about isaq investment in somaliland blah blah blah when my question is only to Ogadens and about land ownership in DDSI, I only asked for Ogadens to comment by the way but i know some of your idoors have difficulty reading english, low education is common amongst your people which is why they are backward in deen and dunya maadi cilmi , secondly your idoor people are not so smart, your just a typical two faced doqon idoor, war your people are second to Ogaden when it comes to investing in addis ababa and many parts of Ethiopia outside of DDSI, you lot even invest more in Ethiopia than Sacad hawiye who i would say is third to Ogaden and idoor when it comes to investing, I was in addis a few months ago, go to Adis abba and see it for your self, stop the hypocrisy, i lost respect.
No offensive, you said isaaqs fled from jigjiga because of the Ogaden immigration into the city, I just responded to that and explained how isaaqs chose to not live or invest there because of the instability. You are bragging about Addis , jigjiga and kismayo, you forget about your own deegaan. we isaaqs prefer hargeisa over the hajj and you are talking about Addis.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:30 pm

No offensive, you said isaaqs fled from jigjiga because of the Ogaden immigration into the city, I just responded to that and explained how isaaqs chose to not live or invest there because of the instability. You are bragging about Addis , jigjiga and kismayo, you forget about your own deegaan. we isaaqs prefer hargeisa over the hajj and you are talking about Addis.

Istaqfurulah, Yusuf, bro, lets say things we feel is right but off limits to saying things like hargeysa is more preferable to hajj, lets not go too far. :up:

HashIII
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HashIII » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:41 am

@Teeri

I thought there are number of people claiming enclaves in k5, HG springs to mind. Aren't they recent arrivals that are claiming some territories in k5?

Also, I think the reason for the lack of unakeh leh nonsense is that the extent of everybody's land is well know (historical) and because the region is enjoying stability that is cannot found in Somalia. Even SL is playing the Unaka leh game with territories they came into possession of during the Dervish resistance against Britain.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:58 am

the most gayest shitt I heard on snet so far. :dead:

HashIII
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HashIII » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:16 am

the most gayest shitt I heard on snet so far. :dead:
As gay as it is OGs are renowned for unmatched height and also for good looks. Some of it was for his brother, just allow it kkkkkk.

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:06 am

Teeri, 20 years ago OGs were rarely traveled to other cities that don't belong to their clan let alone other Somalis. There were fierce rivalries between OG sub-clans, and the clan borders were respected to avoid conflicts.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.