Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WHAT SUBCLAN OF OGADEN IS PRO ONLF?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: WHAT SUBCLAN OF OGADEN IS PRO ONLF?

Postby zidane88 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:24 pm

Keep the fighting spirit and preach the Gospel of truth, Teeri. :up: We know how we have being treated by our friends and enemies during the struggle, and so history shall tell.
Thats something we wont forget, to know who is and who is not our enemies in the future of Ogaden republic is a must.
We won't be used as a shield against Ethiopia. Any Somali clan who has a thing against Ethiopia should deal with their own way. I know a few who want such status.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:40 pm

Look at these fools bashing me and Marehan, many Somalis lost their lives liberating Ogaden in 1977 war, my own abti was one of them. Stop pushing this false narrative that only Ogs died. Too bad all thise martyrs efforts are in vain. True patriots never give up, look at Eritrea they waited 50 years and never ever bowed down too Mengistu.

Peace solves nothing folks, ask any historian this is a dog eat dog world. The Darwiish never gave up and they were facing the British f-king empire the greatest power at the time. Spartans faced the massive Roman empire and won, so dont ever say Ethiopian third world government is undefeatable superpower. Thats a sorry excuse, remember a true Somali rather die on his feet than live on his knees

With such a defeatist mentality no wonder ONLF cant succeed when their related to cowards like you

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:45 pm

Keep the fighting spirit and preach the Gospel of truth, Teeri. :up: We know how we have being treated by our friends and enemies during the struggle, and so history shall tell.
Thats something we wont forget, to know who is and who is not our enemies in the future of Ogaden republic is a must.
We won't be used as a shield against Ethiopia. Any Somali clan who has a thing against Ethiopia should deal with their own way. I know a few who want such status.

Nicely and wisely said Ina Adeer Zidane :up:

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:36 pm

@TeeriReturns

Bro I don't understand why you are blaming us , horta iidoors were never involved between Ogs civil war, while you were basaasin and backstabbing each an other in Ogadenia. Finally iley won against ONLF , we didn't opposed him in fact we were the first to welcome the So called DDSI under iley until they massacred our people for no reason, we have legitimate grievances against iley administration simply because they committed crimes against humanity on our people for no justifiable reason, This did not happen to the isaaqs only, it happened to Ogs the most , and almost every Clan in the region, Iley crew didn't even spare the bantus farmers. Every one who hates iley administration is a victim who lost some people, ask ONLF Supporters why they hate iley, I bet every one of them have lost family members in the struggle mostly killed by the liyu police. If you are one of the few the lucky ones who didn't suffer in the region don't just assume that people hate iley because of his clan, they hate him because of his brutality.

luis1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby luis1 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:23 pm

ONLF is still alive, they have not been defeated yet. :up: :som:

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:48 pm

ONLF is still alive, they have not been defeated yet. :up: :som:
Derg Habeshaney ante, adelam? Awaqkunye. :lol:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:27 pm

ogaden have given up on independence in exchange they got dhaanto and videos from the legendary meles zenawi. if amhara knew it only took few crumbs and dhaanto music to stop the rebellion they would have done it reer dhan oo qoorti wada daashay siday isu lulayeen every ogaden who goes to ethiopia becomes a die hard ethiopian
idoor nice try, you want me to
pot calling kettle black, I will do whatever it takes to keep you having influence in Jigjia/DDSI, funny how your so desperate for approval you allow Ethiopians to build a church in hargeysa to Christianize your people just for the little wish of appeasing Ethiopians, i have changed tactics, i am working with ethiopians from the inside and my Lyu police i used to karbash you are funded by the British, your queen gives me weapons to whip you, you claim to live and reside in DDSI and own 90% of land, why dont you fight?

here are you people so desperate to copy us they are doing Dhaanto all the way in Malaysia , good boys ansd girls, keep copying OG always.

dont make me bring up that video of the somaliland minister bowing down for Ethiopian PM :damn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbtwRturrPM

You are not very smart for a person who says he has a phd and teaches at a University let me tell you something something which is very simple logic u have given up on independence in return what did u get u got a few roads a hospital named after meles zenawi and a budget for ur Militia and let me tell you that Militia was set up to fight ONLF so how can u say Liyuu is our army ONLF is our army when the Liyuu police their whole purpose and whole creation was to fight ONLF and destroy what is left of them, U cant hurt iidoor With Liyuu... Ethiopia is your enemy it made u their slaves it destroyed your grandfathers to live as free Somalis yet u have accepted the Ethiopian grand plan which is to be an Ethiopian this is the biggest insult to those u say they fight for us like sayid siigeyste makhtal and all ur other heroes, U HAVENT changed tactics because ur end goal or objective is no longer independence there is no time phrame for indpeendence u have accepted defeat. her is the problem u see me as ur enemy what did i do to you u have failed to free ur self and u blaming me u blame the Christians u claim to be laandhere but 2 million Eritreans did it and fought do u know why Because Eritreans were principled they knew what they wanted. the funny thing is the somaliland minister bowing to Ethiopian prime minister is actually ur darood cousin lool

i feel sorry for you walahi its like Hamas giving up to having a state or even the PLO even though they have recognized israel as a state and are under occupation. they are supported by the united states and the west. Yet they have not give up i give them respect. only weak people give up. even if the odds are against you u dont give up ,, how can u look ur self in the mirrior sitting next to the xabashi who killed ur uncles brothers i cant think of that,

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:02 pm

Khalid sirqaan, mujahidiinta liyuga hadh iyo habeen bay wassaan idoorka iyo walaashadii dakhda ahayd.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:15 pm

Khalid you buried the small brain Cagdheer. Have some mercy.

If we didn't block them they would long be free. When they realised there is no hope they all exchange dhaanto and ex-TPLF uniform for their BS cause.

Meles was very clever man.

Now when the Amhara and Oromo return to power, they will have it easy.

We have to seal off their refugees. Soon or later they going to be chased. The life of an occupation is never safe.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:49 pm

@TeeriReturns

Bro I don't understand why you are blaming us , horta iidoors were never involved between Ogs civil war, while you were basaasin and backstabbing each an other in Ogadenia. Finally iley won against ONLF , we didn't opposed him in fact we were the first to welcome the So called DDSI under iley until they massacred our people for no reason, we have legitimate grievances against iley administration simply because they committed crimes against humanity on our people for no justifiable reason, This did not happen to the isaaqs only, it happened to Ogs the most , and almost every Clan in the region, Iley crew didn't even spare the bantus farmers. Every one who hates iley administration is a victim who lost some people, ask ONLF Supporters why they hate iley, I bet every one of them have lost family members in the struggle mostly killed by the liyu police. If you are one of the few the lucky ones who didn't suffer in the region don't just assume that people hate iley because of his clan, they hate him because of his brutality.

Yusuf, everyone has had civil war, heck idoors murdered each other inn the hundreds of thousands in the early 1990s, compared to us we did not even have a civil war, we had a normalization where one idea out won against the other called constantly fight Ethiopia 24/7 whilst somalis and even so called daroods back stabbed us. Ogaden has taken his revenge on many people like idoor/majeerten/shekaal/Gaadson etc, but its time to move on, I believe we have killed/punished/ relocated/removed enough idoors and MJs in the last few years to settle old scores (heck MJs have been deported from Wardeer for what faroole did, MJ no longer even have one degaan they can get MPs let alone governors, we have whipped them in DDSI, they are treated worst than dogs now for their past sins,) , yal threw the first stone, Iley is a hero to us just the way Egal is a hero to you even though Somalis and other isaqs might criticize him but who cares leaders get called names but it doesn't matter if he is doing good for his people and developing his folks end of day, my advise to you: worry about your people and improve their lives, we will worry about our people, we each have our own agendas at the end of the day, you do your thing and we will do our thing awow :up:

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:52 pm

If we didn't block them they would long be free. When they realised there is no hope they all exchange dhaanto and ex-TPLF uniform for their BS cause.

We have to seal off their refugees. Soon or later they going to be chased. The life of an occupation is never safe.

I finger your idoor sister in Jigjiga, i would love to make you smell her flower juice, garac garac bastardo, f-king low IQ Doqon limp ceeb khad addcit idoor, dont comment on my thread qaniisyahow. your my slave in DDSI, aint that ironic? , we are having a sensible dialogue and you come in with your cuqdad BS. now dont make me send you a video of me analyzing your idoor sister and mum in a threesome in Gashaambo, fuck off & GTFOOH you small brain idoor mother fucker. .

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:04 pm

I finger your idoor sister in Jigjiga, i would love to make you smell her flower juice, garac garac bastardo, f-king low IQ Doqon limp ceeb khad addcit idoor, dont comment on my thread qaniisyahow. your my slave in DDSI, aint that ironic? , we are having a sensible dialogue and you come in with your cuqdad BS. now dont make me send you a video of me analyzing your idoor sister and mum in a threesome in Gashaambo, fuck off & GTFOOH you small brain idoor mother fucker. .

I see the truth cuts deep.

No point crying because we all know in the end you just gonna get an Amhara or Oromo dhalfo.

Will you always be changed between Oromo, Tigrai and Amhara dhalfo?

That's why Cagdheer is universally accepted as the most brain dead Somalis.

Fok off now and go ride Getachew Assefa nuts like your entire family does.

We will seal the border unless IC puts in place Aleppo-style mandate to rescue few of you from Abbysinian dhalfo. Cry all you want.

Cagdheer boy you keep talking about Gashaamo as if that's Cagdheer call. Let me remind you there are 1000s of videos on the web where Tigrais wiping your Cagdheer using brain dead Cagdheer.

No one is crying more than Cagdheer. I see them sitting for tacsi every weekend. Shouldn't you be attending one now?

I will start foe you but for every 1 Gashaamo video there is 1000 Cagdheer. Miya diidan tahay runta?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a60kI7NWVZw

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sLVJDW10Z-M
Last edited by AwRastaale on Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:17 pm

I see the truth cuts deep.

No point crying because we all know in the end you just gonna get an Amhara or Oromo dhalfo.

Will you always be changed between Oromo, Tigrai and Amhara dhalfo?

That's why Cagdheer is universally accepted as the most brain dead Somalis.

Fok off now and go ride Getachew Assefa nuts like your entire family does.

We will seal the border unless IC puts in place Alrppo-style mandate to rescue few of you from Abbysinian dhalfo. Cry all you want.

i dont know what is worse, being a half idoor half oromo garac or praying for the return of oromo and ahmara suposed kumbaya rule, war ahmara will take your oromo and half idoor ass and doggystyle you, if you think ahmara will share power with a oromo then your delusion :damn:

as Iley your master has already said, anyone that breaks the federal constitution, we will declare article 39, in meantime we will eat our share of the money the EU and uncle SAM have been sending our way :eat: and when Ethiopia implodes you will see a country named Ogaden Republic insha Allah

now stop quoting me you delusion midget garac bastardo :hijack:

GalliumerianSlayer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GalliumerianSlayer » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:23 pm

May allah grant Galbeed freedom, ameen. :up:

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:29 pm

May allah grant Galbeed freedom, ameen. :up:
Ameen

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.