Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tana River Pics

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Tana River Pics

Postby Waachis » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:18 pm

I'd rather an amhara because those dumbasses don't know how to rule mengistu was literally one of the most retarded leaders how tf did you screw up so badly Eritrea became independent? Even the hutu lead government manages to have a somewhat grip on SL. But somalis should be aiming for Addis Ababa ogaden literally corners dire dawa and Addis Ababa just once civil war starts secure your borders and wait it out and at the right time take over Addis and dire dawa and you won

do not worry--the amhara-oromo powerful alliance will be knocking on your door in jijiga soon to make your patriotic Ethiopians once again.
prepare to send us our tribute in sheeps, goats, etc.
:stylin:
You guys couldn't defeat tigray and they're half the population of ogaden. We will rule over Addis Ababa like our ancestors did

the somali never ruled addis. are you on khat or something else, son?
and tigray cannot beat the oromo in a fair 1 on 1 fight, we beat them for 450 years, until the white man interfered as he does in today's ethiopia.
why else do you think our land is greater, larger, richer, etc? they NEED us, we do not NEED them. they depend on oromo food.

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:25 pm

the oromo-amhara-gurage-agew-konso-sidama alliance will never allow 33% of the country (the ogaden or somali region) to go freely. if you guys can beat the entire army and air force, and can get international recognition; then sure go ahead and claim Independence.

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:58 pm

Oromo,

Be a realist for one moment. There is no alliance among the ethnic groups in Ethiopia. We all know the ethos of Amhara, conniving and calculating bunch who want nothing more than to ascend to the throne. It is more plausible Amhara and hybrid Oromo Christian would form alliance and turn the guns on you, Muslim Oromos, than the kumbaya you purport.

When united no African nation can defeat Somalis. We are 20 - 25 million strong.
Last edited by Jabuutawi on Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PanSomaliNationalist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PanSomaliNationalist » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:10 pm

do not worry--the amhara-oromo powerful alliance will be knocking on your door in jijiga soon to make your patriotic Ethiopians once again.
prepare to send us our tribute in sheeps, goats, etc.
You guys couldn't defeat tigray and they're half the population of ogaden. We will rule over Addis Ababa like our ancestors did

the somali never ruled addis. are you on khat or something else, son?
and tigray cannot beat the oromo in a fair 1 on 1 fight, we beat them for 450 years, until the white man interfered as he does in today's ethiopia.
why else do you think our land is greater, larger, richer, etc? they NEED us, we do not NEED them. they depend on oromo food.
Lets look at the stats for an one on one fight oromo vs somali
oromo pop: 30 million
Somali pop: 25 million
Somali controlled land: Somalia and Djibouti
Oromo controlled land: None
Somali revenue: $10.41 Billion
Oromo revenue: $0
Somali manpower: Somali National army=2Million Puntland+Somaliland+Djibouti army= 800,000+
Oromo manpower: All serving in Tigray army
Admit it you're screwed :lol: :clap:

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:23 pm

TRUE NUMBERS:

OROMOS: 40 MILLION, VAST MAJORITY SUPPORTS 1 ETHIOPIA, FROM THE MUSLIMS IN THE SOUTH TO THE CHRISTIANS IN THE NORHT.
AMHARAS: 25 MILLION, VAST MAJORITY SUPPORTS 1 ETHIOPIA.
GURAGES: 5-6 MILLION, VAST MAJORITY SUPPORTS 1 ETHIOPIA.
HARARIS, AGEWS, SIDAMAS, KONSOS, ETC, ALL SUPPORTS 1 ETHIOPIA.
all will join the oromo banner once we make it more known that we're for one ethiopia based on equality.
plus for revenge against the illegal killings and land grabbings of the issas, the afars will join quick.
they kicked ur azzzz in the djiboutian civil war, but then issas got french, iraq, eritrean, and tplf to help them.

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:27 pm

Oromo,

Be a realist for one moment. There is no alliance among the ethnic groups in Ethiopia. We all know the ethos of Amhara, conniving and calculating bunch who want nothing more than to ascend to the throne. It is more plausible Amhara and hybrid Oromo Christian would form alliance and turn the guns on you, Muslim Oromos, than the kumbaya you purport.

When united no African nation can defeat Somalis. We are 20 - 25 million strong.
SOMALIS have never been united historically, this is a fact.
when the europeans came, they were under several different governments/kingdoms/sultans, not 1 centralized government like ethiopia.
there's a difference.
the isaaqs in the north want nothing to do with the chaotic hawiyes and daroods in the south.
they want independence.
yes when united, somalis are fierce and strong, but it won't happen.
i very much doubt this will happen. only ISLAM itself can unite you because that way no clan is dominating the other.
but you guys chose secular governments, so Allah will not help you. i am confident of this.
the oromo and amhara are already in talks. this is something most somalis do not know.
the details will be known soon. just don't have a heart attack when amharas and oromos encircle addis ababa and capture it and send tigrayan refugees to somalia and djibouti and somaliland LOL :stylin:
hope you guys have baked grasshoppers in somalia, because that's the food tigrayans need.

Sahibzada
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Sahibzada » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:43 pm

This qoti is getting out of hand.I think it's time to bring the whip.He must be reminded of his place.Abeed foqol Abeed

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:56 pm

This qoti is getting out of hand.I think it's time to bring the whip.He must be reminded of his place.Abeed foqol Abeed
i much rather be a farmer, with my settled life, and big family that i provide for; than be a nomad with no security and etc.
but oromos are merchants too. soldiers. doctors. nurses. we got the largest educated manpower in ethiopia. plus with our resources, we would be fine with or without ethiopia, but we decided to keep the country together for the sake of peace and mutual benefits. we do not to be failed like somalia or libya or iraq.

Sahibzada
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Sahibzada » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:03 pm

Who said I'm a nomad? Dumb nappy headed mofo..if you want to bash Somalis .Go do that on an Oromo forum.

Oromos are nothing more then mere dumb/docile pawns

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:08 pm

most somalis claim they are/and many still are, thus the reason I said that.
I WILL BASH anyone who bashes my people, simple as that. why can't you take what you dish out?
I am the only oromo here and i aint afraid, whether its verbally or physically in life.
zoomalis destroyed their own country and are fragmented--hardly anything to brag about dude

gambit
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby gambit » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:47 pm

Oromo and somali don't share anything other than some mistaken belief that were similar. Why are you on a Somali forum. Oromo is just a coward who doesn't mind living on his knees. That's what a Somali sees. Habesha are more respectable we might bloody each other's lips but at least we both have ambition.

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:14 pm

I NEVER said we share anything dude. as long as somali politics affect oromo politics, i have a right to be here.
and vice-versa.
and the somalis are controlled by the habashas---u damn right you respect them. you have no choice fool.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:04 pm

Waachis calm down and ignore these noisy fools.

They are under the TPLF as much as Oromo.

HashIII
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HashIII » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:19 pm

i much rather be a farmer, with my settled life, and big family that i provide for; than be a nomad with no security and etc.
but oromos are merchants too. soldiers. doctors. nurses. we got the largest educated manpower in ethiopia. plus with our resources, we would be fine with or without ethiopia, but we decided to keep the country together for the sake of peace and mutual benefits. we do not to be failed like somalia or libya or iraq.
:Heh: An Oromo I was talking to in Puntland was saying how oromo business are attacked, and many Oromo uni students are forced to drop out. How can it be that you guys have the largest education population in Ethiopia? How come your people come on foot to Northern and Central Somalia if Oromo's have it good?

I have a question for you. Why do you feel the need to brag about your people on a Somali forum, especially to the extent where you would feel to lie? Why are you even here, do you need our validation or something?

PanSomaliNationalist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PanSomaliNationalist » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:16 am

Oromos are actual slaves. They are the most patriotic Ethiopians and their language was banned even jareer didn't have it that bad but the submissive genes in Oromo does make their women hot
Image imagine this girl saying yes master after every sentence you say :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.